Non-Americans

Why are you here?

Attached: 1526253483908.jpg (500x333, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3391489/Chinese-navy-picked-boxes-baby-formula-docked-Brisbane-Australian-supermarkets-limit-number-tins-customer-buy-amid-shortage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe they care about the fate of america

I am here to experience the next era of western civilization.

(I'm paraphrasing Bane.)

I only live for happenings

The culture war

Attached: hmm.jpg (650x450, 29K)

bored lol

Why does your faggot feminism and anti male propaganda extend to all corners of the earth? That’s why I’m here faggot, to see trump win and to see your white middle class women’s bullshit be put to an end

for the lulz

Attached: audience_u23d.jpg (870x490, 144K)

Shitposting.

this. We non-Americans on pol secretly all love you guys.

Also for potential leftist salt mining.

at this point we are an america only board
foreigners are just going to have to ride it out

First time here for an election user?~

Because I want el trumpo to nuke my disgusting country. Also argentina and Chile

ANSWER HIM!

I'm your hat, shut the fuck up and dance, burger; I'll do the thinking for both of us.

There are no borders. Only ideologies, burger.

Attached: 1518835684706.png (545x530, 234K)

Attached: DqILcTKXcAMTj4K.jpg (1042x743, 115K)

Just to suffer.

as an australian america is actually really important to us contrary to what some aussies say. If the USA is not the behemoth world power that we are allied with, we are suddenly in a very precarous position. I would rather have to fight a US soldier trying to pick up aussie girls then deal with a literal tsunami of human flesh invading from china.

>I'll do the thinking for both of us.

Said the Queen of England to the leaf

Attached: 1541455716455.png (540x540, 186K)

It is kind of annoying that all the threads are about you guys atm but its entertaining at the same time

to watch the fireworks

>on /a/ talking about anime
>American politics is mentioned by non-Americans
every time

to carry out my daily ritual of shitposting

Your elections are always an absurd spectacle that I just adore.

I've been furiously shitposting for the last hour, my (you) counter is off the charts

Attached: 1541384804596.jpg (494x397, 50K)

cause I want my federal republic back

Attached: 54tg.jpg (826x729, 264K)

>A leaf thinking
>A burger exerting physical energy

What?

i love you guys

My heart honestly skipped a beat. Why cant I get a qt german girl to run a train on with my battle buddies?

Feeling is mutual fren

Attached: 1541390696920.jpg (489x604, 44K)

I'm here because a lot of the orcs infesting Canada now was let into North North America (Canada + USA = Best North America) by Obongo.

I want Trump to keep them off Best North America, come on, we shared an unguarded border for hundreds of year, do NOT send the chain swarm up here, ship them to international waters and dump them for the NGOs to pick them up.

Attached: a liberal home for this poor refugee.png (500x566, 165K)

also the flags are backwards.

US elections are fun to witness

All right-wingers from Canada/Australia/NZ/America and white European countries are fighting the same battle and whatever happens somewhere has the potential to affect other countries

be civil will ya

for shitz and giggles

Attached: justin-trudeau12.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

they are here to welcome the Democrats who will leave the USA and move to welcoming non-American countries

whenever i see some type of non american political thing (unless it gets extreme) usually i don't pay attention

but now i might consider being more informative about foreign world events for the sake of the red pill

trying to relive 2016

I can't wait till Max sends you back to Somalia!

Attached: thumb.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Based leaf, the eternal Anglo must fight for his culture both home and abroad

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 6.51.33 PM.png (115x241, 62K)

How dare you post a serious response in this thread.

Fucking leafs

2 of them are 1 isn't. Odd choice.

>Why are you here?
I fuck a white United-Statesian girl

how do you select state flags? of course you do, you're an american

You're alright, Hans.

Attached: 1540521225041.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

How stupid does one have to be not to realize the fate of America is the fate of the whole world

>I would rather have to fight a US soldier trying to pick up aussie girls then deal with a literal tsunami of human flesh invading from china.

Stop being such cucks and just bring back White Australia Policy.

China doesn't do China Welcomes You beyond for temporary stays (tourist money) and the preferred immigrant is always Chinese aboard.

Seriously Australia, stay white, the Chinese navy needs a nearby place that have clean baby infant formulas for their wives back home:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3391489/Chinese-navy-picked-boxes-baby-formula-docked-Brisbane-Australian-supermarkets-limit-number-tins-customer-buy-amid-shortage.html

Attached: Abandon Bongland.jpg (3461x2466, 985K)

Attached: 1519596001333.png (720x603, 638K)

Mein Neger

I'm here to shill and control Americans.

>implying white australian soldier wouldn't allow US immigration

can you even fucking read faggot? of course I agree with you, it's why I would rather be allied with the white supremacist nazi USA then china

to post mutts

Attached: 1525388811553.png (600x600, 193K)

geh raus juden

shit

Attached: 3391.jpg (374x310, 28K)

This.

no, all three are. Stars face forward on uniform/cammies.

Same as you, for the lulz.

Attached: 220px-Abu_Ghraib_68.jpg (220x146, 13K)

SPBP

We love you too Germany

I'm a green card holder but don't care about citizenship; pay taxes and use almost no public services apart from roads/transportation/police.
Since I'm paying for the elections without voting, I'm entitled to complain and troll.

Because Hollywood is the faucet from which the poison flows. All US is to normies is TV, Movies, Games, pop culture etc which programs to push for all this crazy nonsense that's destroying us.
>Movie actor says immigrant good
>so immigrant must be good

>fagot in music video
>I go fuck a stranger aids is government problem.

I relish seeing their butt hurt and hope I live long enough to see their complete and utter destruction brought upon them by the wrath of those who finally stood up and said NO THANKS FUCK OFF.

Hope republicans do well and would love to see them completely beat dems, and by extension Hollywood.

I envy you guys

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

I got banned because I was spoiling the outcome of the election and hard line democrats banned me for the next days so now I depend on memeflags. However... California is going red. Screencap this. Kek.

I control your thoughts and shape your beliefs.

Yeah ur right

just passing by...please dont mind me and my soon to be filled salt buckets that i used in 2016

Despite the shit talking, I pray for Germany and all of Europe.

high-IQ nonwhites like being here
>t. 122 neet

you are yet another -PROLE- out there
globohomo eurojew mutts rule over you too :-\

Attached: 25ee8d7e2fd6ddf36f411182ba1d9863.png (1464x2148, 1.43M)

it's good to be comfy

Attached: 1539742265343.png (638x551, 609K)

every american election is like a reality show

>>I would rather have to fight a US soldier trying to pick up aussie girls then deal with a literal tsunami of human flesh invading from china.

I'm not saying you disagree with me on immigration or the worth of US as an alley, I'm calling you a cuck for relying on Uncle Sam to save you. You have a continent to yourself, you should have better control over immigration than anyone else. Don't like people sneaking in? Let the sharks eat them. Don't like Somali refugees? Don't import them. Don't like Chinese buying everything? Limit us to short stays and kick us out after.

The ball is always in your court, your nation, your people, is your responsibility, and no one else.

I'm praying for Uncle Trump to help save Canada from ourselves, Trudeau has one more year to fuck things up, but we really should have been smarter. : (

If the natives lose even their reserves in the end, it's their fault for not building a strong nation and defending it. If the Canadians lost what they have built, it's their fault for being careless with it. If ching chongs like me loses a seriously comfy place to stay until China sorts itself out, it's our fault for not defending this comfy camp. (Heck, if China doesn't let me back in after it fixes itself, also my fault).

No pain no gain.

>122
>high IQ

A fucking leaf

Hey niggermutts, if things go well I expect an annual supply of good ol' fashioned american hambergers as payment for my positive energy, got it?

cuz i love america and want the best for it my country is doomed

How do pinoys afford being neets...

The burgers always flow in burgerland

high enough here in this place brainlet

How are you enjoying your free speech??
Between Canada and the Scotland Pug incident there is a massive cause for concern.
I'm personally here because I'm anxious for a red wave to happen tonight because if it does it shows "the cultural hub of the free-world" that the people want more traditional values and to halt the race towards the authoritarian left. Even if it's just driven by a vocal minority they threaten several western values I hold dear. Especially the "innocent until proven guilty" and they're breaking it down by lynching people online via #MeToo.

Any moderate democrat that gains a senate or house seat is great in my book so it doesn't hurt so bad.

based. Drop the bombs trump

fuck captcha

>US centrism
>Anglocentrism

Sad.

i'm currently leeching off my parents since i gave them a deadline to be a Jow Forums first before enrolling again on college

lol holy shit. I did a stupid internet IQ test and hit 140, i was telling people at work to try and beat me. all the chicks i asked, literally, asked the same question.

>whats the high score?
>whats a good score?

women are fucking trash its not a meme.

This. All bad things in the world come from
A) Arabia
B) The Steppe
C) America

>what is VPN?

To watch as both Democrats and Republicans climb over each other to stay in the light.

Then once the midterms are over and the civil war begins... then America will have my permission to die.

Attached: bulldog bane.jpg (450x384, 43K)

Yeesssss talk dirty to meee

Attached: 1427044164522.png (972x938, 285K)

out of interest. and I care about you guys.

Entertainment.

Same reason a crowd gathers around a horrific car accident.

purely to watch the fireworks

Attached: MJ.gif (267x200, 366K)

>caring about americunts when they dont give a rats about the rest of the world.
they could have ended world war 2 sooner if they werent so selfish

Preach it brother

Attached: Canada.jpg (682x1024, 210K)

To loot the belongings and scrape some car parts?

Because I care about us. We all banter here, but we fight for the same side, and today the battle is in America. God be with us.