It's fucking over, we lost the House

It's fucking over, we lost the House.

Expect more investigations into Trump for 2 years
The wall is history
Obamacare is staying
Nothing is going to get done

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1538696139625.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Fox was wrong

I took a nap after voting earlier. What's the rundown? CBS is slighty smug aftr 2 a few minutes watching it, but Ted's back in the lead.What is the news Jow Forums.

hahahahhah
kill yourself, faggot

fuck off sperg

There’s like 100 reddit faggots shilling Jow Forums right now

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!
I- I THOGUHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN... I THOUGHT DADDY TRUMPY WOULD PROTECT US!!!

>he thinks Trump isn't just another kike protecting Israel whatever the cost for Americans
Grow up, OP. Whoever wins, we lose.

Yep you can tell with the amount of cuck posts and bullshit hahah just paint your walls red with your brains cunts.

BLUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Fuck the blue was was real

this thread won't age well
OP is a faggot

the tax breaks weren't gonna pay for the wall

Never underestimate the zombies, you zombie.

Fox news is calling the House for Democrats.

It's fucking over.

Hi Leftypol

>It's fucking over.
Let the fun begin then.

this was predicted for ever lol. your concern trolling isnt even remotely convincing

>Nothing is going to get done
>implying Trump just won't sign another 700 executive orders to push whatever he wants through anyway

Attached: 14862827282.jpg (500x333, 31K)

its not concern trolling you fucking idiot, this is a big deal.

Washington DC is going to go full gridlock for the next 2 years. I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation.

Good, I sincerely hope it makes you suicidal. You faggots are ruining the nation, pls die

Wrong was Fox.

Attached: 1513393814362.jpg (500x473, 24K)

What n tarnation are yall niggers talkin about

Attached: Capture.png (629x234, 13K)

Calm the fuck down. It ain't over yet.

I thought obamacare was been gone

THEY ARE NOT TAKING SHIT MORON KEEP WATCHING

Fucking retard, that just means the next President can undo them all.

God Jow Forums is so fucking dumb sometimes.. THE HOUSE WAS EVERYTHING

WE NEEDED THE HOUSE.

Fucking idiots !!!

fox is calling it already like a bunch of cucks

WE ARE FUCKED

Attached: 1540950528788.jpg (219x230, 9K)

They're literally just giving a play by play of the numbers as they come in.

t. retard

Attached: RETARD ALERT.jpg (1508x1065, 292K)

lets hope senpai I am giving all my energy. I need the salt...

I love it when Canada is more aware of the American political game than Americans. Looks like Obama’s game is back in play.

>what is the west coast

ITS NOT OVER LADS. FIGHT!!!!!! GIVE REPUBLICANS THE ENERGY TO WIN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Attached: trump.jpg (720x485, 51K)

Let’s play chess sometime. Should be an easy time for me.

Nice Reddit spacing

Can't wait to see the stock market crash now.

Leftypol

We lost. FUCK. I'm so fucking angry right now.

Attached: RIP house.jpg (1738x669, 65K)

Shill

>implying we won't get 2 years of happenings before Trump's reelection

It only just begun

Not something a real Jow Forums user would ever post. If we lose, let it burn in the moronity that the Democrats will bring in.

Fucking retard. I don't want Demoshits to win, but every site is saying they are going to easily take the house.

Thank God. This "presidency" is finally fucking over. I mean. Kind of. Its now a Zombie Presidency like Obama. I'll take it. Can't wait to see Trump's tax returns when The House releases them day 1.

cuck faggot
fox is controlled op

Dems can screech and obstruct in their echo chamber all they want. That's fine. That means in 2020 they lose the House again and Trump wins in a landslide.

Meanwhile, Trump is stacking the courts with conservatives for the next 35 years.

Attached: Graham.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

((())) honestly dude, you don't think the people plugging in the data might be a certain international clique?

No you're a shill like OP.

Did you just start following politics this minute? there is always a pushback against a president's party.

Holy fuck 2 years of Maxine Waters screaming PEACH FOWTY FIFE. Shoot me now..

OH NO NO NO NO I THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE BASED? HOW CAN YOU LOSE???

And how long did Obama's legacy live?

Obamacare is still alive because it is 90% law and only 10% EO. Trump is cancelled. Anything he does from here will be gutted. And if he is found guilty of espionage or accessory to espionage the Dems will use that as justification to erase his SCOTUS picks by impeaching them or straight up adding seats.

You guys are fucking retarded. When Ginsburg rolls over in 3 weeks guess who gets ANOTHER Justice? Trump. When the Libs go batshit crazy against Trump, guess who wins 2020? Republicans. Guess who didn't get a blue wave? Libtards.

We won tonight.

Attached: 1541029530319.jpg (600x532, 60K)

Look on the bright side, the Republican House was already completely useless, so it's not like a Democrat House will change anything!

>libshits go batshit crazy
>lose the house

Dude, this isn't good.

That's what you think. Turns out screeching like retards and blocking everything gives you enough political clout to elect a literal fucking spy and traitor as POTUS.

you're so stupid I'm not even going to give you a real reply dude. Literally KYS

>control one out of three seats of elected power
>Demotards think this is a win somehow
>suddenly the blue wave isn't the colossal national shift they've been vomiting with excitement for but a squeaking over the line to claim some tiny amount of power by a tiny margin

b--blue wave, fuck Drumpf?

>you're so stupid I'm not even going to give you a real reply dude. Literally KYS

Can we talk about how fucking close VA2 is??? 44 votes

Attached: 44 votes.png (245x138, 5K)

The House can post Trumps' tax returns on Facebook with a simple majority.

Donald Trump has 0% chance of winning

This. Let them make fools of themselves. They will ultimately dig themselves a deep hole for 2020.

You niggers deserve this. I was warning you months ago but you didn't want to interfere when you could.

This. Conservatism is slowly dying.

Yep, good failure to respond at all jackass. Don't step up to the plate if you don't have the nuts to get wrecked.

Thanks again for proving you're a shill.

Why do you say that?

Fuckoff shill was ironic post.

Where's the blue wave" CBS. Still too they're calm for me though.

The sites I checked have republicans ahead tho

Fucking morons. You really think were going to win the house? So fucking stupid. It's lost, they wouldn't call it if it wasn't obvious.

2 years of pure misery incoming.

2 years of Maxine Waters and Pelosi.

God just fucking nuke us.

I'm really curious as to what makes a man write this.
For a start anyone looking in from the outside without prior knowledge sees you as a fucking lunatic because of how absurd the very statement is.
Secondly people who have heard this shit before and don't believe it recieve literally no impact from it. In fact it likely has negative impact and entrenches them into thinking you're autistic scum who cry until they get their own way.
Thirdly, and following on from that, the only people who even fractionally nod their head upon reading this type of comment are people who are already drinking your kool-aid, which serves to radicalise them. But this thinking is already the biggest problem with the left, it's what makes every face of the democratic party repugnant to voters to the point where they literally have no idea who they're going to run in 2020.

He did nothing in the last 2 years either

Well at least we have an embassy in Jerusalem now.