HAHAHA TEXAS IS BACK BABY

HAHAHA TEXAS IS BACK BABY

Attached: Untitled.png (614x470, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/2018/results/senate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GO CRUZ GO!!! I need to find some cruz stuff to wear at utsa tomorrow!

I WON'T STOP GIVING ENERGY FOR THE CRUZ MISSILE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1541557127393s.jpg (237x250, 6K)

what website are you using?

Thought I was finished, did you, Beito?

That's a little trick I like to call "Ninja Shadow Twin". It was an illusion, Beito. While you were distracted, I was gathering my power.

Now...

LET'S FINISH THIS!!!

Attached: 1474736705611.jpg (815x825, 193K)

ITS MY TIME DAHNALLLLLLLLD

CNN on this one, rest of them I am using are NYT, Drudge, Associated Press

Yeah, I'm thinkin we're back

Attached: cary harder libtards.png (680x477, 396K)

They've already called a win for Beto.

TEXAS TED IS GOING TO HOLD IT DOWN

Hand over the votes beto

AHHHHHH PAPA CRUZZZ

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

YEAH BABY CRUZ MISSILE INCOMING.

HIDE YOUR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND TERRORISTS

>Texas
>even in contention
What the fuck happened?

Niggers and spics

what do you mean abbot already won

I will give my vote in the senate to Donarudo Sama, you won’t stop me, you fucking spick smuggler.

Go ZIonist Go ZIonist
whoooo hoooooo
>they're both zionists
Sweet we cant lose this (((friends)))

Attached: March of (((Tyranny))).jpg (1194x968, 361K)

Blue wave my hairy ass!

Attached: 1343527976638.jpg (605x744, 245K)

Its slowly turning into a spic shit hole

>76% in

Rest of the counties are pure Red. Beto had a good start in major cities, but now it's a downhill slope for him.

Spics

Attached: 2DE9998E-D698-4C46-A332-742557E4F2BC.jpg (480x477, 39K)

Identity politics

Which website are you using OP?

This right here is real multi-culturalism. Based Aussie bro watching liberals froth at the mouth and make themselves look like idiots with his American counterparts.

edition.cnn.com/election/2018/results/senate

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR*

Attached: beto vs cruz.png (2498x1624, 2.07M)

People leaving california cause it's so shit now.

THIS And all the liberal faggots that cant get a job in cali migrate to Texas like parrasites

>slowly
>turning
You're about 20 years late on that observation

HERE IS MY ENERGY TED!!!!!

Attached: 1532422788986.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Add into that the influx of liberal retards from California to Austin and Dallas.

Only 70K up?

>none of the major counties (Austin, SA, Dallas) even accounted for

wew lad

LEL

Thanks bro!

Rove projected this for Cruz. Mostly rural retards left to count.

Never thought I'd find a fellow UTSA bro on Jow Forums!

Watch Oklahoma become 100% red once again. Texan Spics and Commiefornians aren't wecome here.

Attached: 1541466139248.gif (500x475, 153K)

Jojo denies the Ted

Attached: JoJo+Siwa+Nickelodeon+2017+Kids+Choice+Awards+otpKlhBhfWJl.jpg (400x600, 93K)

utsa gradfag reporting in

Texas was the last state of common Sense. After spic invasions there are no based states left

>growing immigration
>coastal liberals mass migrating to Texas for economic reasons, but retardedly want to vote for policies that made them move in the first place
>absolutely massive amounts of out of state money pumped into the Beto campaign this race, to prop him up and try to do an upset
The main thing really was that Beto was the chosen one by the Dems nation wide this year in Texas, propped up by huge amounts of money to try to flip the state

Jojo's receding hairline at the age of only 15 destroys all her powers.

>>growing immigration
>>coastal liberals mass migrating to Texas for economic reasons, but retardedly want to vote for policies that made them move in the first place
>>absolutely massive amounts of out of state money pumped into the Beto campaign this race, to prop him up and try to do an upset
>The main thing really was that Beto was the chosen one by the Dems nation wide this year in Texas, propped up by huge amounts of money to try to flip the state
They went all in on one state and lost everything.

Attached: BTFO.png (550x224, 7K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TAKE MY ENERGY CRUZ

BUTTER STATUES FOR EVERYONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CRUZ MISSILES INBOUND

She's high test and could beat up 90% of this board.

Attached: 3ddd9ogro2h11.png (600x600, 371K)

>coastal liberals mass migrating to Texas for economic reasons, but retardedly want to vote for policies that made them move in the first place
Will never understand this. I guess it's just cognitive dissonance. Acknowledging that their state is ruined but refusing to believe their policies had anything to do with it.

>tfw waking up in Dallas tomorrow
These godless sodomites should be rounded up into FEMA camps and harvested for their tears.

Attached: 1540335537452.jpg (75x85, 4K)

Money

I live in the People's Republic of Austin. You have no idea of the extent of hipster faggotry here. It's off the fucking charts.

THE PRIESTHOOD

I'LL DO THIS FOR YOU CRUZ!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 1445804771055.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

RISES

Attached: jew bane.jpg (812x342, 57K)

I don't think they really follow it through all the logical steps to reach that conclusion. They just see Texas = jobs, good pay, decent cost of living, but don't connect the dots as to how or why

TED CRUZ IS THE WINNER! JUST REPORTED!!!

I wanted to live there so bad a year ago. I'm glad I stayed in Birmingham.

Attached: qUWTqKj427CTnGNw.jpg (755x754, 167K)

You poor souls. I almost feel bad for you.

Attached: 1200px-Texas_A&M_University_logo.svg.png (1200x986, 23K)

fuck off aggiebro

sup

Attached: sa.png (208x250, 51K)

I've never seen so many skinny jeans on guys as I saw today when I voted.
I used my CHL as ID and you should have seen the look I got from the female election worker - like I was a barbarian or something.
It actually kind of felt good, that and voting for Cruz and Abbott.

UTSA alum here, graduated in 2007 though so I'm old

Ass to Mouth?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WORKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi fren

Attached: 61brkqs6pj2z.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Oh man its been so damn close though. You just know even if we do win, the dems wont ever stop trying to call it a won that they made the race so close...

CAN TEXAS PLEASE INVADE NEW MEXICO AND SAVE US?

\o/

SPIRIT CRUZ MISSILE

its because of all the non-citizen migrants obviously - thats why its so prosperous

Enjoyed the game. Can't wait to go back to College Station next year, had a bomb time last year.

Attached: uLTrgTVb.jpg (160x160, 16K)

Smu reporting in lets fakkin go ted, score saam fakkn votes.

Let us win our own war first before we help others please.

Beaners and illegal beaners

I did my part to make Texas Mexico again.

Fuck y’all Jow Forums

Attached: 8197391B-9D94-4B45-8311-8B610B2A3D1E.png (750x1334, 1.9M)

TAKE MY DELEGATES!!!

Attached: 1537747921854.jpg (631x556, 89K)

BETA BTFO

Attached: texas flag pepe.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

>be half mexican
>dad is Pro-Trump (to a fault, even ignoring the flaws)
>people still blaming him if TX turns blue

you lost.

Spics often vote Republican (for some reason). It isn’t unusual

Attached: 48B0BBEF-71D0-467D-8D8D-99225B5C9646.png (310x465, 8K)

Not really. Even if O Rourke lost he caused people to turn out for HOR elections

California companies moved to Texas, and import over 600 Californians a day.

Time to go back to Mexico paco

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa.png (1500x1552, 609K)

so does this mean in the next election texas will be blue

You aren't a Texan damned traitor.

Most Hispanics in Texas are catholic and love firearms

Attached: tcg.jpg (675x825, 79K)

If I was a spic I'd vote republican just to shut the door. They fled mexico, why would any smart spic try to re-create it here?

>smart spic

Don't California my Texas, Beta O'Rourke!

I know right

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Pennsylvania yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

nice pasta, doug