Can we get a moment of silence for florida bros

Can we get a moment of silence for florida bros.

Attached: ggr.png (953x615, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDQSAF3f9n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess Florida is staying red.

jesus christ

>prison niggers get to vote
>republicans lose instantly
SHEEEIT
maybe we shouldn't be locking people up for smoking weed

>2/3 of Floridians actively said "I want criminals to vote in my elections"

What is this shit?

I heard this majority of those who this ends up keeping from voting are white? any stats?

We banned greyhound racing and reigned in the (((gambling lobby))). That’s all that matters

nice, we're basically confirmed to get legal weed next election. probably legal murder too

>lefties literally have to vote to let murdering niggers join them in order to win elections
can't make this shit up

Trailer trash also gets to vote

Attached: Florida.gif (320x240, 729K)

why in god's name
64%???

This shit right here unironically

But nope you're gonna elect another neocon who just wants to ensure that future generations vote blue because you're ignoring a literal cash crop so you can give bonuses to lazy cops

murdering niggers still dont get to vote, this is for non-violent felonies

too be fair everyone in florida is a felon

Any stipulation or qualifier for that? Do they have to remain trouble/crime free for a time or is it all felons can vote in florida?

No, it is disproportionate White felons compared to felons overall, because it excludes sex crimes and murder. But it is still a majority non-White demographic.

It's only fitting since %97 of Floridians are felons.

Yeah, it seems like this would give the vote back to a lot of aryan prison gang felons, right?

trips
i guess that means felons get their second amendment rights restored as well as the right to vote?

There aren't that many felons in Florida.

Felons vote overwealmingly democrat. Democrats are the party of crime.

LOL

We already have that, is called stand your ground dumb fuck. Do you need another hooded nigger with Skittles and Arizona tea to learn that?

Only one and one half million.

nothing wrong with greyhound racing unless you're in PETA and from what I understand the "putting gambling choices in the hands of the voter" commercials were advocating an amendment that actually will shut down all the gambling places we have without it being open to voting at all.

Real lot of super deceptive amendments in florida lately.

>smoking weed is a misdemeanor not a felony
idiot

>move to Florida as an illegal immigrant
>considered a felon for immigrating illegally
>Mon visage quand I can now vote democrat

Attached: 79681F27-43C6-45BC-A7D0-89531780A28E.jpg (500x450, 25K)

And how many of them would vote democrat? How many would vote at all?

They shilled for it really hard here, Florida is now a blue state.

so felons will be able to vote in 2020?

This doesn't apply to people who have committed violent crimes, right? Thought I heard that they're still not going to be allowed to vote, even after serving their sentence.

This might not be as bad as some people are thinking. Hopefully most of the ex-felons they enfranchise are white methheads and other non violent offenders. Violent offenders are the ones who are going to tend to be overrepresented by minorities.

Wishful thinking maybe, though. This could fuxk FL over bad.

Cool. Can felons get their 2nd amendment right to bear arms now too?

Doubt it. The measure excludes violent and sexual criminals. That means the majority will likely be white.

I voted straight red and voted yes on that amendment, go fuck yourself, OP

yes. Florida is a lost cause, Trump just lost 2020

Basically senile boomers signed their kids death warrants to virtue signal they aren't racist.

Half of Floridians are felons to begin with.

Fuck you nigger.

Why? Genuinely curious. I'm kind of surprised it got such widespread support considering minorities/Democrat voters tend to be overrepresented among felons.

that doesn't matter, florida is becoming redder. desantis won 12% of blacks per the exit polls, that's 3% more than the GOP usually gets!

>Do you go to church?

Don't worry about this. I voted for it myself. A criminal that paid his debts to society generally comes out very right wing. Also, almost every other state allows it. It's not a big deal or is even a positive.

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 466K)

so debbie is guranteed a lifetime job now?

Attached: deb.jpg (3840x2560, 777K)

I don't think it's right that some dude who got busted for possession of a little bit of cocaine would have his voting rights permanently stripped. The sexual-based and violence-based felons, on the other hand, don't deserve a say

Didn't that broad have a failed show on Netflix?

one of the few blues I would have gladly voted out

Both Republicans and Democrats:

>are pro war for fake kike nation Israhell
>shit on civil liberties
>continue the risible (((status quo)))
>etc.
>youtu.be/GDQSAF3f9n0 [Open]

Trump:

>raised the national debt at levels much higher than Obama nigger
>has seen more immigrants coming in than under Obama nigger
>has aided fake kike nation Israhell much more than Obama nigger

Democracy serves as:

>Hegelian dialectics
>Distraction
>Divide & Conquer
>Keeping you invested in the system
>Enstilling passivity

Not voting = based

>taking responsibility for the situation yourself; not letting some untrustworthy puppet decide it for you
>showing disagreement with the status quo
>not wasting energy on an event that won’t change anything: use your energy instead to further what you want for society

Democracy is very similar to sporting games, if you think about it and what it actually accomplishes.

yeah how did they get this shit on the ballot anyway?

Fair enough. I do agree with you on principle, just a bit surprised that the amendment had such bipartisan report and so many other Republicans also voted on principle, and not necessarily what is good for their party, especially in a state like Florida where elections always seem to come down to the wire over the last couple decades.