Califag here. This is different

Voted in the same place as before in 2016. It’s actually crowded. Guy at the front desk says it’s been this way all day. I get the feeling I’m the only republican in the room. Wish us luck, boys

Attached: C508F6A6-B71B-4C52-B626-DFA32F22E65E.png (573x495, 178K)

Explode my goy :v)

Im there too. Youre not alone. Repubs just keep it extremely lowkey here. Ive met a few...

Only the coast is left the rest of California is red.

I went and everyone looked to be voting rep. I'm in San Diego.

Same in WA. Outside of Lakewood and Seattle, many places talk blue but vote red.

Same experience in Anaheim. Turned my ballot in about 30 minutes ago and the place was still packed.

I have a feeling we're going to surprise the ballots this year. A lot of people showed up to vote but if you're Republican in California cmon you're not going to voice it around a bunch of dems. They're really violent.

>the rest is red
Only because red farm owners pay illegals to work their farms. American wages would bring in likely-blue Americans to live there.

Reds are so strange when it comes to illegal immigration, supporting it with their own personal dollars but opposing it with (borrowed) public dollars.

Aww you mean (((this))) might have backfired?

Attached: Vote(((Dem))).jpg (551x338, 57K)

I voted all Republican and voted for some women of either party but my main focus was prop 6 and john cox for gov

Anacrime fag reporting in. My polling place was dead when i turned in my ballot this morning, just a bunch of highschool aged kids "manning" the polls.

Valleyfag here. It's packed, almost completely non white. (Me neither, but I'm a R voting Jap).
Maybe they're closet Trump supporters.

I heard in downtown LA it was crazy (didn't see it myself, could be fake and gay)

Good luck, brother

Attached: 1541443540038.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

They can't get fuck all done and they want more money? Of course. Fuck them. I voted no on any new spending. And of course for John Cox.

I'm a little disappointed we haven't smashed the left so far. A red CA would be a huge boost though. Thanks user.

I voted for no more taxes or bonds, and repeal of the gas tax.
Did the same in 2016 and got BTFO. Fags here love taxes, apparently

Everyone wants the gas tax repealed. Still tho, don't be surprised if it doesn't. This state votes like retards, the last mid terms showed that.

THIS. FB normies are up in arms on all this Prop 6 shit, lets see how they vote.

This too no on any spending, no on new taxes. Enough is enough, we're the highest taxed state in the whole country.

I voted against all taxes and bonds in 2016. I heard we lost the vote by four to one or something retarded like that

Then they want more. It's never enough. Whatever this is right now, this is where is needs to end. Tighten the belt, trim the fat.

We all assume that California has gone completely over the deep end. Add to that the complete lack of enforcement and outright encouragement by state officials for illegal voting and you can bet that there will be just enough spic votes in every repubican-held district.

Good luck... I'm watching hoping my state's D-Senator gets the boot.

Attached: 1540495302698.jpg (960x960, 48K)

I voted yes on the mental illness one. Too many hobos that were kicked out of asylums in the late 80s/90's but everything else nope. This states legit retarded. LA actually wants to create its own City Bank. Last thing anyone should be doing is giving these spic loving crooks more cash to spend.

It's fucking wild, like people just see some thing and say 'oh that sounds nice' as if the money comes out of the fucking sky.

Like who in the FUCKING HELL voted to eliminate bags from stores? Seriously, what fucking virtue signaling cunt voted for that?

they have those propositions every ten years. nothing ever changes - can't trust the state government there to accomplish anything.

Oh, so they basically enticed homeless to come to California and now you want to feed and clothe them? Get fucked you god damn asshole, did you even think of the implication? That's rewarding them for bad behavior, the same as every fucking new tax on the ballot.

>prop 6
get a different car pleb

same
Mccaskill's time is UP

Attached: 1521689871878.jpg (1918x1542, 541K)

Yeah I did. They go back to the asylums that they were expelled from instead of living on my street.

Yeah like fuck it goes against all of our values, and the money goes into pockets, not schools or anything important, its theft at this point, the state makes millions and wastes millions on jackasses like jerry brown who dont get anything done and just waste our hard earned money 77 cents extra for a gallon of gas plus a 10% sales tax? Like No thanks, you have enough money to fix the roads, stop wasting it in boondoggles like high speed fail. We work hard so that the californian elite gov gets rich. Enough is enough, California used to be liveable but the current tyranny powers that be abuse the people.

bitch get fucked. no one wants some faggot prius

Fine, YOU pay for it, faggot. You and your bleeding heart faggot friends.

not even a real state

memeflag 1 post

It's not gonna happen. Never mind these propositions, the state is toxic to business owners at this point, to where the middle class is fleeing. It's gonna be a slow death.

>TFW in Madera County
>TFW No county Resolution to join the State of Jefferson

also a Califag if we get a real republican governor in Cali I would shit with joy getting to see the people at my college rage

mine was packed but people in line were saying their usual polling place was closed

see

Attached: 1521691725778.jpg (857x960, 228K)

Well, Yahoo has Hawley up by a nice margin at 50%~ reporting

200% mad

then get a higher income and stop bitching pussyboi

I went to virginia and not a single fucking homeless there in that damn paradise. Why can't california do the same? How hard is it to say no to druggies and send them back to the town's that they come from?

Kek, when I went to college (hungover) after the 2016 election everyone was looking shell shocked.
It was great

I am certified mad, bro. That money should be used for cops to beat them within an inch of their lives and kick them back to Arizona. Not "asylums".

Cause bums won't die of exposure in CA.

I heard the homeless go to places where they won't freeze or bake to death, like hawaii and california.
How the fuck they get to hawaii, I dunno.

>Hungover from a Tuesday night

Degenerate af

Nah. I want LA to act as the nations sponge to soak up as much shit as it can. Best to keep it all in one place so the cleanup will be easier.

What would be beautiful if finally california isnt taxed to fuck all and it red pills people to vote for unnecessary things

Attached: 1521691839491.jpg (700x467, 86K)

Just got back from voting.
Can confirm crowded Cali polling place

"Hearing FOX/MSM execs asked to "push" Dem House takeover spin to "depress" GOP turnout on West Coast, especially in Cali."

This is the same thing that was a big deal during Bush v. Gore, when the networks called Florida early (wrongly), and depressed turnout in the Panhandle. The networks actually created a rule against calling races early because of that, but I guess it's only a presidential race rule, or they just decided not to apply it this time.

Attached: GOP in CA.jpg (775x504, 52K)

the bill also increases registration renewal costs if you never noticed

Attached: stowaway.jpg (634x647, 91K)

l.a. fag here, same happened at my polling station. there was a line to vote. there wasnt a line 2 years ago for the presidential election

we are about to cuck ourselves to oblivion

Yeah $100-300 extra to renew a car. Its fucking unbelievable

The cleanup? You mean like when we vote to close those "asylums" you just voted for? Rinse, repeat, except you and I have less money at the end and now there's even more bums. It's unbelievable, you even stated what happened in the 80's/90's and it's like you totally forgot when you went to vote.

It didn't eliminate shit.
Now we just pay 10 cents more every trip for a bag.
Fuck Cali

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 466K)

honestly, its cause of the people going "ohhh no leave em alone :(", and if you try to do something youll get caught in this shit tattletale culture where everyone has cameras and your info and pic will be posted online

their shithead parents buy them a 1 way ticket so they can fly to hawaii but will never have enough money to fly back and bother them again

It was only for the God Emperor.
Will do it again 2020

>not taco-ing your tuesday.
Do you even burger?

Attached: SOCalbumcover.jpg (480x480, 123K)

I refuse to pay it. I cart that shit over to my car and dump it in the passenger seat if I forget my bag. I feel like a faggot even saying it. "Canvas bag". God dammit.

Yep. Unbeweavable. And no dipshit, I don't mean cleanup by closing asylums. I mean this state can't be saved by anything less than a full invasion by the army. And you're a complete tard if you haven't figured that out yet.

Attached: 1521692195253.jpg (1235x831, 210K)

Nigger I just taco tuesdayed at work today, I didn't get drunk like an alcoholic dipshit.

There are more republicans in cali than in texas. We're just overrun with leftards and illegals.
It would be a great state without those.
Send help or nuke us, plz

Valleyfag here, where you at?

>62 C
wut

So basically you had a knee jerk reaction and didn't think about the consequences. More money in the CA coffer for these s o y b o y beta c u c ks to feed off of through gov't programs and it won't do fuck all, it'll just cost more, and more, and more until anyone with any means has completely redistributed their wealth. But hey, it's ok, CA fucks up (like by enticing hobos to come here) and we foot the bill.

(You)

Attached: Dia Blow Literally Shaking.jpg (1280x1070, 817K)

like I said, increase your income

I'm from Bakersfield, lets hope this city pulls the final blow to get cox into office

Culver area

Kek, yeah I reuse my bags when I remember, or have the bright walmart mannag

Any chance you think of red surprise? My area looks to be fucked

Calfag here and I mailed my ballot in weeks ago, straight R btw

Attached: 1537472707444.jpg (229x220, 10K)

I have zero tolerance for drunks. Dealt with them all my life, they're peak degenerate. I prefer stoners if I have to pick - you only have to worry about what they won't do, not what they will do like with drunks.

Redlands reporting. Voted all Republican.

Yes on 6, no on everything else.

Yes. We do. Welcome to reality. No I didn't have a knee jerk reaction dumbass. Most hobos are paranoid schizophrenics and prior to Reagen this was a non issue. Most monetary issues in this state go back to illegal immigrants and their children. Go down to the social services office and tell me what you see. Hint: it isn't hobos.

Attached: 1521691692527.jpg (512x628, 40K)

I'm not even white, but I can admit that my own kind fucking ruined this once great state. I really wish that some day I can be satisfied with my life here and not dream of moving somewhere else.

Sometimes I use a USPS box from work to throw into a cart, the kind they use to sort mail. If California is going to force the issue, the feds are gonna pay for it.

>prius
>not Tesla
Poorfag spotted.

Good luck.
Also fuck off we're full.

>Welcome to reality

Nigger, votes like yours make it reality. Kill yourself, do us all a favor.

I think the voting push is an attempt to make people feel more accountable for the next election so mass voter fraud can go under the radar easier.

CA red, Doubtful.
But I was surprised to find many in my area who voted Trump.
You just can't talk about it.
Have gov job, boss openly mocks trump.
I ironically mock boss by cheering boss on: Blue wave, cheeto, Drumpf, Etc...

Nah. Gonna keep having you pay for shit while you growl in impotent rage.

Not everyone can afford to pay $300 for fucking car registration faggot, YOU'RE part of the PROBLEM.

I think I have those gray boxy USPS things at my work too. Seems a little inconvenient to use for groceries

Well, vote Republican. We might go red again

So I was right, you don't stand by it, you're just a cunt like everyone else who votes for that garbage.

You're a better man than me, user. I don't know how long I could listen to that shit before I sperged out