>loses the house in a booming economy

What shall be done with this neocon?

Attached: Speaker_Paul_Ryan_official_photo_(cropped_2).jpg (999x1176, 823K)

no one gives a shit about the economy.

I give a shit. I have a healthy 401k to worry about

If (big if) the republicans lose the house, faggots like Ryan are 100% to blame for not carrying out Trump's agenda.

Wrong. Its the no.1 voting concern of Americans.

Agreed. If House is lost, its time to clean the house.

It turns out that people care more about issues like the wall than they do about yet another round of tax cuts. Who could have predicted this? But Ryan himself is retiring; he'll probably get hired by a "financial services" firm and paid $12-$15 million per year for being a good goy.

Nothing. This piece of shit will go in the private sector with a cushy job, while living his past working career as a govt employee. Never trust a neocon.

Paul Ryan has always been a useless establishment shill. He and all his ilk deserve this loss because they choose the (((party))) over the people.

Fuck him and all the neocons, they had it too good under Trump and they squandered it. Now it's time for pain.

The economy is only booming for Jews and the wealthy goyim. Regular Americans aren't doing much better now than they were two years ago. Look at wages, look at the U6 unemployment, look at the debt levels, and it doesn't paint a rosy picture. And the shitty Republican tax bill that even Republican voters knew was mostly for the corporations and the rich didn't help, either.
I've been telling you guys for months, but you kept regurgitating Trump's talking points like mindless non-player characters.

But I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume you're too young to remember the 2000s.

>faggots like Ryan are 100% to blame for not carrying out Trump's agenda
What does that even mean? Republicans are just going to say "I'm with her now" just because Paul Ryan doesn't like Drumpf?

>implying Trump isnt a neocon

Attached: download.jpg (212x237, 5K)

neocon = jew
rino = ryan

>Its the no.1 voting concern of Americans.

this is what cuckservatives actually believe.

Is it healthy? I've been in the red for over a year.

>what were the tax cuts prompting companies to come back and hire more - with Trump promising a tax cuts plan focused only on the middle class next.

>what were rising enthusiasm about manufacturing returning.

On the bright side, you sound like a genuine liberal and at least see the problem with jews on the top. What made you believe? CNN not reporting on Palestinians being bombed daily?

Trumpberg burned up most of his capital on passing Paul Ryan's tax cuts for the 1%.

All the Dems have to do is put Biden against him in 2020 and Israel First Don will be wiped out.

It means that paul is getting paid.

Major republican donors that want illegal immigrants to work on their factories/ranches for next to nothing have this guy in their pocket, and he is not afraid to say it.

near 0% unemployment and the best stock market in history

nobody cares.

Israel First and Tax cuts for the 1% are the kiss of the death.

you mean the 1% that create jobs for everyone?

Didn't Clinton never have the house after his first year in one of the best economies ever?

I remember when he was running with Romney in 2012. HALF the girls I knew voted for Romney because he "was hot".

He is a handsome dude who suffers from the curse of hot women. Everything was handed to them but they don't know shit and aren't qualified.

Adios, comrade Ryan. You will be missed... by horny uninformed grandmas.

Anyone for whom it is not is a faggot. If your number one concern isn't the economy it's probably something like social justice.

This, so fucking happy the filthy fucking rich owner of my company expanded into my state a year ago and gave me a job I love right out of college paying me shitloads of money. God I love rich people.

Actually wrong.

Immigration is republican's #1 issue, Healthcare is dems.

>muh stock market
Fucking jew. There are only two real investments in life, land and business, everything else is a scam.

His looks are ruined from having the most submissive eyes I've ever seen.

>Wrong. Its the no.1 voting concern of Americans.
Wrong, it's white guilt.

>If your number one concern isn't the economy it's probably something like social justice.

Attached: 1541392851671.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Give him a one way ticket to israel. I hope he dies there

>Immigration is republican's #1 issue, Healthcare is dems.
Both very wrong. The Republicans didn't give a shit about immigration until Trump. Dems are wrapped up in the environment and social justice. But a strong economy is something no one is against.

Prison for laundering Simeon Mogilevich's money.

>near 0% unemployment

...what? The participation rate is literally unchanged from the month that Trump took office. It stopped collapsing like it was doing under Obama, but Trump has failed to reverse the damage so far.

Attached: LFPR.png (491x1193, 63K)

My concern is the survival of my people.
Faggot.

>the best stock market in history
Look at this retard. The stock market is not the economy dumbass!

>Israel First
This user gets it

Based leaf

he's retiring

cushy talking head spot on cnn to blast drumpf

Austrian/Chicago memeonomics is illegitimate.
Stop shilling this neoliberal jew

he's on his way out or haven't you heard? also the Senate is the real key. Trump gets to appoint judges including supremes.