Yay nogs get to vote in florida again

Attached: E564B037-2723-4622-BC12-D1744FDFF4B8.jpg (1242x1202, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats
jstor.org/stable/42940586?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 in 5 blacks are convicts
ahahaha

Florida is a blue state now, just end my life

Yep.

>20% of Florida niggers are felons
it's probably higher than that

wew lad fucking florida

aw ffs i love florida and they are ruining it

Isn't it non violent felons?

All they gotta do is restore gun rights to felons like they do in Texas.

Cool. Plans to leave anyways. FL and CA will sink into the ocean and take all the degenerates with them. Moving somewhere comfy like KY or TN, what y’all think?

>Democrats need the convict vote

Attached: b45cd31fff389be062b511c0b5fbc198980d6b253958acd19e23d3a801c8f73f.jpg (500x500, 63K)

1.5 million votes. If those felons bothered voting Florida will never be a red state ever again. This wasn't a blue wave, this was Florida flooded from blue sea level raise.

Literally means nearly 40% of male niggers.

20% of blacks in Florida have a felony.. can someone fucking fact check that? That seems high and I'm full 1488 holy shit.

>letting felons vote
How is that up to the states to decide?

the police in Berkeley, California want to convict me of stealing a "NO SMOKING" sign from university property

they are upset I took one of their plastic thugs down

the police use leftist thugs to push people around

the police in Berkeley, California are totally fucked

this is war

we are fucking sick of their god damn fucking thugs

I'm calling on all of you to invade California and kill the god damn fucking police officers here.

These traitors need to be lynched yesterday.

They make us live in fear of niggers.

I'm fucking sick of police officers using niggers to fuck with us.

I want the niggers and the police officers to kill each other, starting in Berkeley, California.

I'm sick of both of you.

You are both dead.

You're going to mutilate each other to death.

Felons not convicted of murder or rape. It's still 1.5 million potential voters. That small edge the republican party in Florida had from the panhandle just got BTFO.

OP, the question is how we get blacks and leftists and police officers to kill each other.

They're all fucking horrible.

They all need to be killed.

Just bribe them with KFC to not vote.

>implying a fraction of that 1.5m would go out to vote even if their life depended on it

Attached: 14619526289745.jpg (719x405, 45K)

democrats, leftists, blacks, police officers

who else needs to die

I think a lot of them know who pushed for the three strike law.

Attached: 1541557206973.jpg (672x372, 31K)

Just get the Jews to turn up their bullshit to 11.

If you weren't black pilled already, what we just learned tonight is that Florida is now forever blue and this is probably the last election before Texas flips permanently blue. This country is now officially browned folks. Trump and kek was a fun temporary distraction while it lasted

I'm sick of being told to put up with god damn fucking psychos.

I want the psychos dead.

The way they worded that fucking amendment, was off...

>1 out of 5
Yoooooo

>implying dems won't spent billions to ensure most of them do
>implying they don't turn out niggers like it's their job
Enjoy losing 2020. Whites just lost the country tonight in Florida. Only a matter of time now.

what this guy said

this is so dumb and bad for the future of America

>1 in 5 blacks are criminals
Subtle red pill? That's really fucking high

Attached: 1521528095008.jpg (308x354, 52K)

1 in 5 black males has been the national average for decades now, wouldn't surprise me to see FL reflect that.

>1 in 5 blacks is a convict

Attached: 1518312002509.gif (245x245, 721K)

Do you not understand how federalism works in this country?

States run the elections themselves. States get to decide who gets to vote and how they vote. States can decide to rescind voting rights to certain groups, and States can decide to give those rights back if the voters want.

funny, you sound like one of the cucks that doomposted in 2016.

Get out, shareblue remnant.

>felons will give enough of a shit to go out and vote

the police want to convict you for *stealing*?

not shit, retard. it's not the left out to get you, it's you committing crimes like a nigger

It's only a matter of time before you'd be facing the same shit.

This is obviously a push to get free dem votes because blacks never vote republican (unless they become wealthy rap artist sell outs).
That being said I am in favor of restoring full rights to people leaving prison since, if the system is working as it should, they should be reformed by the time they leave. At least they would be, if American prisons were not about squeezing as many criminals into cells as possible to line the pockets of prison owners.

Cool your jets there bucko, we're all going to die...with or without your drowning in anxiety.

Attached: xhermitcrabs1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nwU0gYjq1O.jpg (600x491, 38K)

This governor is getting 3 FL Supreme Court Judges? Any chance this amendment doesn’t pass the judicial branch?

Theyre too stupid to care. Otherwise Hillary wouldn’t have had that kind of black turnout.

You get your vote back AFTER fulfilling your sentencing, parole requirements (takes 3 years AT LEAST), and have all restitutions paid (otherwise you AREN'T signed off parole).
Niggers will never qualify.

With all the retired Jews there, definitely

it hurts because its true

Attached: 15234343234.jpg (619x453, 26K)

That game is just amazingly weird.

20% of the black population is a convicted felon?

Idealism versus realism. In a perfect world, people have have truly been rehabilitated should have their rights restored. Realistically, it means your vote counts even less and if you're a Republicam, you've just cucked yourself out of ever winning in Florida politically by ballot.

Floridian here. Tennessee is max comfy. I love driving through those mountains.

the largest proportion of felons are due to drug possession. having weed one day at the wrong place/time will change your life

so that's like 40% of black males. holy shit.

Don't believe felons can vote federally

this. democracy was a mistake. we're literally just reliving rome all over again. one party appeals to the unwashed masses and does anything those masses want to keep themselves in power. imperium soon, though it will almost certainly be a liberal emperor. though the good is they can always be overthrown.

>17.9 percent of niggers are felons

Attached: 1541191465139.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

There goes Trump's reelection.

fpbp
Repeal the 14th and the 19th

They do.

It's roughly 1 in 3.

Think about that. Meet any given black guy and there's a 1 in 3 shot he's a fucking convicted felon. and that obviously doesn't include those who don't get caught (of whom there are many in inner cities) and those who've committed misdemeanors but not felonies.

It's basically a 50/50 shot that any random black man you meet is a criminal, yet we tells cops they have to treat black men and 80 year old chinese ladies exactly the same. What a joke.

It's more than that. remember it doesn't restore voting rights for *every* felon, just most of them.

This. I said it earlier, felons have been voting and owning guns in Texas. I voted against Beto just on the gun control alone. Some of the other felons I know that have cleaned up voted Cruz just because of that as well.

>States run the elections themselves. States get to decide who gets to vote and how they vote. States can decide to rescind voting rights to certain groups, and States can decide to give those rights back if the voters want.
...except that the Federal government meddles in those things all over the place.

I doubt he's right about that. It makes no sense that people would vote Republican, and also vote to let more Democrat-voting criminals vote.

If the GOP wins the House, then there will probably be a lot of anti-vote-fraud measures taken before the next election, as well as a lot of illegals deported.

it was over the second that retarded injun sent kamala harris a bomb. she's gonna ride the sympathy and black vote all the way to a landslide victory in 2020

1 out of 5 blacks are felons?

>admitting 1 in 5 blacks is a felon
>this is not an issue at all because ypipo have kept them down
It's all so tiresome.

>its racist to assume most blacks are criminals
>yay since felons can vote again most blacks can vote again

Attached: 99f.jpg (680x907, 43K)

I wouldn't be so sure, just because they can vote doesn't mean they will. whats the turnout for that demographic? i'd wager its rather low.

>20% of niggers are felons

Holy moly

Literally 2 weeks later and nobody cares about the 15 "bombs" that didn't even explode. I doubt it will have much effect, he's just been written off as another nutjob and forgotten about like the Scalise shooter.

Did that dude just drop a stealth redpill that 1 out of every 5 niggers that lives in Florida is in prison? Holy shit.

Did you think Jow Forums was just making up the black crime stats that get posted on here all the time.

why am I the first one to say it?

>(((Ari Melber)))

Now don't cut yourself on that edge, young man.

right, and their turnout isn't going to be substantial

>ex-convicts
>ex
So literally not a single nigger?

I know they commit over 50% of murders and shit but 1 in 5 being felons is mind blowing

I bet this turns white girls' pussies wet. Now they'll get to vote to import more bulls from the Caribbean!

Attached: Reddit BLACKED.png (1710x916, 194K)

((Ari))) cheers this.

>suppresses voters because they know they'd lose if they didn't
Cringe

Dem hq

>oy __STEIN, how do we make sure Florida doesn’t cuck us again in 2020?
>give all those nigger convicts the vote
Genius.

Your entrapment is low IQ and homosexual.

If you want to not get fired at your next performance review, search the archives for my "HAWAII LEGION" psyops and run that.

Godspeed, glownigger-senpai.

They still suppress Nigger voters since they have to be out of prison to go vote.

god fucking damnit.

Attached: 1527996453506.jpg (610x457, 42K)

Fuck off newfag

Yeah, Like when you are caught robbing a store.

they pulled the same funky wording bullshit in california. There needs to be arrests for this shit.

Lol, Jow Forums btfo.

Jews getting the nigger vote back.

Eternal Comfy

KY and TN are both getting overrun with mexicans. its only a matter of time for them.

Trump could have lost FL and still won the presidency.

Wouldn’t criminals vote for things to favor criminals?

dont blame me, i voted no

This was all a part of their keikaku and those blue voting brainlets fell for it

What sort of insane fuckwit thinks giving ex cons the deciding vote on the future of your country is in any way a good thing? Do these idiots stop to listen to themselves talk?

Arhg, how about ye go shag a goat.

Rehabilitation is a lie anyways. Low IQ criminals will almost always be low IQ criminals.

Hate to sound crass but it’s the Dems you dumbfuck, they’ll vote blue without showing up

>20% of niggers are felons
holy shit, how can the left defend that? What a disgusting race.

ayy lmao

Is there a way to stop this amendment?

At least 1.2 million ex felons just got the right to vote. Felons are 70% Democrat, and their estimated presidential turnout rate is about 33%.

That means that Democrats just picked up around 280,000 felon votes (1.2 million * .7 * .33) and Republicans just picked up around 120,000 felon votes (1.2 million * .3 * .33), giving the Democrats a net gain of 160,000 votes.

Trump only won Florida by 113,000.

Sources:
washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats

jstor.org/stable/42940586?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents