How the FUCK is the House Already Called for the Dems? BULLSHIT!

Look at this and tell me how Fox cucked out already and called this shit? Give it to me like I'm stupid.

Attached: red blood bath.jpg (1849x923, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollcall.com/election-results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They’re going to uncall it in like 15 minutes. They just want to get west coast voters to go to the polls

The entire west coast is blue and hasn't reported.

Well you just have to look at the seats the democrats gained and the remaining seats that are going to be uncontested one way or the other

stop using fox they've been shit tonight
rollcall.com/election-results

The Blue Coast

Count how many CAs you see you fucking retard.

>like

It's called California you idiot

Blue wave open season on white males stop global warming kill every white male. now that we won they are no longer usefull brown power.

They base it off polls and shit... We all know how accurate those are

>All those CA seats

Math, dummy

calling it would dissuade GOP voters from going to the polls though moron

CA about to throw the monkey wrench into the GOP. fuck this place

Because if California would finally just detach from the mainland the country would be republican forever.

It saddens me how many unironic absolute brainlets have infested this site since 2016
Use any single ounce of critical thinking skills you absolute fucking leech

Fox is kiked.

Obviously they believe they have got California districts in the bag. Not unreasonable considering there are 10 million foreigners running around who are allowed and encouraged to vote with full protection of the state.

That is predicated on a bunch of CA seats flipping, which they probably will because they spent the last 8 years flooding the state with goblinas and handing out gibs as fast as possible.

the reason people are bemused is because there is so much contradictory stuff going on. Nothing about this seems like an organic result, tbqh.

ITS NOT.

GIVING

REPUBLICANS

ENERGY

NOW

L E T S

G O

Just came back from voting in California. Get ready for the blue wave.

Because FOX wants the butthurt to flow like wine just as bad as we do. Hold on to your anus.

CALI IS GOING TO FLIP MY DUDES FEEL IT IN MY BONES IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. LEND YOUR ENERGY

Attached: shadilay.jpg (600x800, 56K)

HAHHAHHHAHAH

Attached: pelosi-blue-wave.jpg (1008x566, 161K)

Only Tucker is worth watching on Fox

republicans lost 12 seats and it doesnt look like theyre gaining any that aren't already decided for. it doesn't look good.

lol they didn't win the Senate, meaning absolutely zero legislation will get passed for the next two years. should be amusing.

How do you not notice the massive block of California seats are in the grey circles
OP encountered something he didn't understand and instead of read or think at all he just got angry immediately. This is the calling card of the boomer i swear to christ

Attached: 1515712639812.png (817x891, 32K)

this election won't be over until they find out how many dead people voted democrat.

i fully blame the left, the media and academia for turning democracy into a competition. everything needs to be so dramatic and everyone needed to be so special that democracy became about your side winning rather than who best governs and that change facilitated the anti-democratic doing anything you can to secure victory tactic.

these animals are already treating this like a war, why not use actual strategy to reduce their numbers a little? they are asking for it