RED WAVE CANCELLED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RED WAVE CANCELLED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 午後2.11.40.png (318x309, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rude

2016 all over again

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: OHNONONONONO.png (173x260, 7K)

>oKAzYM0m
Holy shit I’m a moomer

>no blue wave
>no red wave
>no waves of any kind
I demand happenings.

If it is that means a bunch of nazis will be in the street beating their asses.

>Democrats claiming victory over something that literally always happens

purple wave incoming

honeypot, do not join any discords, only use Jow Forums itself for discussion

>GOP has strangehold on Senate, all SCOTUS noms are guaranteed. 54-55 seats means 2020 Senate is also a lock.
>Country gets to see 2 years of Pelosi before 2020

Doesn't seem to bad to me.

>oKAzYM0m

Attached: 1505264503220.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Attached: 1539731939895.jpg (499x550, 39K)

most epic ID ever

Attached: 1540509944603.jpg (1024x5121, 541K)

This thing has been up and down for the past few hours despite being static for the past few weeks. It’s nonsense. Rubbish. jewish bullshit. A broken clock is just as accurate if not more so. Nate Silverbergsteinwitz needs to be out of a job ASAP and preferably sent straight to the ovens

>red wave

Attached: red wave.jpg (815x544, 21K)

Lol
>bbc
I love u

Okay, mom

This is the most peaceful way in to Trump 2020 desu. Who knows how rabid lefties would have gotten if they didn't get some wins although I would have loved to see the tears flowing tonight.

Whatever you say, MOM.

For real, there was like no wave from either side.

alright, you have "okayzmom" as an ID and rolled dub dubz.

Apparently you decide who lives and who dies tonight.

Attached: 1363472130914.jpg (335x277, 25K)

>qt
>bbc
>okayzmom

Civil war.

How did you fags go come crocodile wrestling, beer swilling, roo punchers to Somalis, chinks, and radfems overnight? What happened to our old based shitpost island?

The republicans have a greater majority in the senate than before and the dems are looking to only have a 2 seat majority at best in the house, impeachment will never happen.

Redwave is back on.
It isn't over yet.

i am so upset

>red wave
You realize if the republicans hold the house it goes against all political history

>Blue Wave
It was kinda expected that the Dems where gonna win the House.....
The Blue Wave was suppose to be a MAJOR win.
It's looking like a barely minor win.

it's pretty much over, what info are you going off of? republicans almost had it until some swing counties flipped.

This.

>impeachment will never happen
you didn't even need the first half of your sentence
even with dems in both branches I guarantee you impeachment would never have happened.

But what are the chances of that? I'm being serious here, no bullshit

>>Democrats claiming victory over something that literally always happens

Same goes for president, yet you brainlets still gloated about liberal tears and how much trump was special when it happened

Don't celebrate too soon, lefties. We still have yet to see how most of the swing states turn out.

>bbc

Florida X
Tennesee X
Indiana X
North Dakota X
Missouri X
Texas X
Arizona
Nevada
Montana

Senate Majority now 58 impeach away

A Trump-tier candidate has never before run for President. Anyone besides Shillary would've crushed him.

Good my gunaxe is almost ready.

It’s going to be full red tsunami
AIPAC I mean republicans keep the house
And that’s a good thing

Attached: B026F4E2-2D95-41E3-9C93-788E88647620.jpg (347x1023, 37K)

You can't impeach Trump simply for not liking him. If Dems try impeaching Trump they'll fuck it up like they always do with some stupid bullshit and go back to losing the house because people are tired of their shit.

>You can't impeach Trump simply for not liking him. If Dems try impeaching Trump they'll fuck it up like they always do with some stupid bullshit and go back to losing the house because people are tired of their shit.
its almost worth losing if they spend two years foaming at the mouth and impeaching

Because literally everyone and their mom was telling us that Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide, which, as we all know, was far from the case. Lefties have a habit of counting their eggs before they hatch and end up celebrating way too soon, only to get embarrassed. Plus there actually were some legit liberal tears shed that fateful day (youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c).

okay mom

Good post, friend!

Attached: CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg (697x208, 14K)

what did chinkmoot mean by this???

Attached: thinking.jpg (540x357, 36K)

right now it's 10% and going down, pretty unlikely

CNN called senate for Republicans

Mid term always goes to correct from the previous presidential win.

A President like Trump has never happened. And the media fucked up their coverage.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, do you friendo?

it was a blue splash

blue dribble

GUNAXE

Attached: IMG_20181106_182836.jpg (4160x3120, 2.73M)

Florida X
Tennesee X
Indiana X
North Dakota X
Missouri X
Texas X
Arizona
Nevada
Montana

I don't believe that it's 10% because the reps currently have a 13 point lead.

Attached: thebestID.png (1914x837, 271K)

As a californian all im going to say is this. These projects are only factoring if Democrats hold their 39 out of 53 representative seats. California has had a rise in conservatives since the sanctuary city policy. If Dems lose even a few seats in California it'll shake their victory.

okay mother

>fluctuates from 50% to nothing for no real reason
Boy this sure seems familiar.

Attached: hurhurhur.jpg (697x208, 23K)

sheesh okay mom

And Florida stayed Red.....hopefully

Yep. The House in constant protest mode will tire real fucking quick with voters. The impeachment stuff will just piss people off especially when it comes time to vote again in 2020 and all the newly elected dem reps wont have a pot to piss in when it comes to to show what they've accomplished. They'll get destroyed trying to get reelected.

>Democrats need to flip a single digit number of seats
It's over, they've got it

This is truth, but fuck Democrats

>As a californian all im going to say is this. These projects are only factoring if Democrats hold their 39 out of 53 representative seats. California has had a rise in conservatives since the sanctuary city policy. If Dems lose even a few seats in California it'll shake their victory.
if california holds their five repiublican districts we could still win. we are getting slaughtered in the blue states though. probably because we shoahed their property tax exemption. sorry goyim

So your night started as (((Blue Wave))), then once you realized you lost the senate, now its (((No red wave))). LOL. You faggots never learn

>6 PM ET
That was literally 4.5 hours ago.

Please

okay mom

yes mommy

MILK NOW

Attached: 1478360653956.jpg (487x423, 6K)

fuckkkk

You missed anons point completely. Stop posting and lurk more you fucking faggot

>red wave
Only brainlets and shills were pushing the red wave narrative. We're in blue wake scenario. Trump is still able to nominate judges and make executive orders, and the Supreme court will give us more than enough victories.

MUMMY PLS GIB MILK AND HOUSE

>Same goes for president

We have blue presidents for nearly 40 years at one point in history you nigger.

Attached: blacked.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Oozing blue squirt getting grunted out

Okay mum, whatever you say.

What powers does the house even have

MILKIES

Florida X
Tennesee X
Indiana X
North Dakota X
Missouri X
Texas X
Arizona X
Nevada
Montana

I stuffed a tampon in it. It's okay. No red wave. Our blue panties are safe.

ITS CLIMBING BACK

RIP my life and my bet

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-11-07 kl. 04.44.22.png (328x302, 23K)

having to ask senate to confirm changes, so none.
the most they can do is block the yearly (i think) budget getting passed and annoy all citizens.

mooonnnnnnnnnnnnTTTAAAANNNNAAAA

kek i told you cunts. but you kept calling me a shill/jew/memeword. eat shit faggots, DEMOCHAD FOR LIFE

Its ogre.

>kek i told you cunts. but you kept calling me a shill/jew/memeword. eat shit faggots, DEMOCHAD FOR LIFE
the virgin blue piddle

Blue Coast is counted last

at least florida said no to BBC

Yep. Theres absolutely no way in hell Oregons going blue with how pumped up these Portland/Eugene lowlifes are.
Same story for Washington I'd imagine.
California is California.

Dems are definitely taking House at this rate, but hey, its not the end of the world.

kek. That was a bad bet, friend. You should have bet on Republicans in the Senate, they had a strong advantage there.

OMG YOU! YOU POOR FUCKER! On one hand I am amazingly relieved that our country is shifting back to sanity, but on the other, you poor dude. 1500 USD, right?

you little nerds are so cute

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06_22-52-11.png (465x761, 42K)

>kek. That was a bad bet, friend. You should have bet on Republicans in the Senate, they had a strong advantage there.
depends what odd he was getting. i would have given repubs +170

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

lol 1500, quadruple that

>lol 1500, quadruple that
what odds did you get?