Vote Trump

>Vote Trump
>Vote Dem in Mid Terms

Someone explain this to me please.

Attached: 1520096812974.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Happy people tend to not vote.

>vote for Trump
>he doesn't do jack shit
>vote for a different party next time

>why is everyone not a partisan like I am
You see, not all people behave like a pack of dogs, some people actually see into the people they’re voting for, not their party

I'm gonna blame retarded boomers
Note: I have no evidence for this

> Happy people tend to not vote.
This. Or rather it's that people tend to not pay attention to the house or the midterms. Only when they're pissed off and losing. Which is why it just flips back and forth, back and forth, every election.

>Vote for Trump
>He doesnt get shit done
>Vote for the party that wants the opposite of what you wanted Trump to do
It makes no sense

>No wall

no he's right, a lot of retarded fucking white faggots here in new york voted for trump but also voted for cuomo who's the exact opposite of trump. white people are fucking retarded

>vote Trump
>be disatisfied with him
>vote other party next time

easy brainlet. The biggest voting block in the country is independents who aren't party loyalists.

>vote for trump
>look at the candidates running
>both women
>one not even white
wow man it really makes sense that I would fucking vote for any of these people. They put such fucking retards into these position. The GOP is a bunch of fucking retards.

>vote for trump
>only legislative accomplishment is giving massive tax cuts to big corporations which they then use solely for stock buybacks, inflating the stock market but resulting in minimal wage growth
>vote for a different party next time

he said mean things soccer moms cant rectify

you need to stop. you guys need to go stay on your discord servers. this is the most obvious fucking shilling i've seen in my life.

They want legal weed. I'm not even kidding.

This is objectively the dumbest fucking post I’ve ever seen.
Tbh I couldn’t possibly explain it. If you voted Trump then voted Dem this year you are an absolute fucking retard

You fucking tell me if any of these GOP shitheads are worth voting for tell me. They are all dog shit the GOP is full of shit and the only reason i went out to vote all R was because of trump that is it. Lots of people are to busy to give a shit about some republican shithead.

no wall

Womp womp

Not a shill, just handing you a redpill. 2016 was about independents voting 2:1 in favor of Trump because they didn't trust either candidate but trusted Hillary slightly less. Not because They actually LIKED Trump and were now loyal Republicans. Over 40% of the voters in the country hated both Trump and Hillary.

I don't understand why this always happens in midterms? Trump explicitly told you what would happen if they lost the house and the people still failed. I am really think people are stupid at this point.

>The wall isn’t up yet so I’ll just vote for the person who doesn’t want it and absolutely hates my guts cause I’m white
Makes no sense at all but you’re probably right

People are inpatient and tend to not know exactly how the political process works in this country. There’s a reason why the founders didn’t originally want every person to have the ability to vote. It’s because they’re easily swayed by what the loudest people around them are spinning.

>Someone explain this to me please.
The Dem anti-authoritarian candidate was snubbed by a corrupt DNC.
If you were left-leaning and against corporate liberalism, you had no choice but Trump.
You give me reason to want America's annexation of my country, brainlet.

This.
Its retarded.
But on a side note he did get quite a bit of good shit done for us.
Plus he can still use his authority over the military to get things like border lockdown taken care of, and keep us out of foreign conflicts.
>look at me
>we da fascists now

Attached: 1501161896822.gif (400x400, 1.51M)

There's also a reason the founders didn't want political parties in this country but here we are, picking gang colors like ignorant fucking niggers.

Can’t argue with that.

>independent voters are treated as though they are superior
>in truth, are indecisive lukewarm weak willed faggots that stand for nothing

americans politics is so retarded its like every month is some election. are you changing president already or wtf is this election?

Kek SEETHING REPUBLIKEK

It just goes to show that the social experiment called America is a failure. The founding fathers didn't want a central bank, didn't want government to tax people, didn't want welfare and entitlements, and didn't want America to police the world, but here we are.

And the worse part is the people are the one who brought their downfall not boogymens such as kings and tyrants and "fascist".

didnt read. go back.

Go back to The Donald you mindless sheep. Trump didn't do shit except give tax cuts to jews

Boomers not understanding the racial demography timebomb.