LAUGH AT ILLINOIS THREAD

Hey everyone, I think we need a bit of comic relief. I'm an Illinoisan. Everyone get in here and laugh at us. IT'S ALL GONNA BURN OVER THE COMING YEARS! So fuck it! Wherever you are can't be as bad as us. Come laugh at Illinois!

Attached: illinoisonamap.png (756x550, 75K)

If you live in Cook County, May God be with you.

T. Indianapolis fag

looks like the rural voted red
cities voted blue

how fucked is chicago?

Vermillion County fag reporting in and yes the state is a joke

Chicago rules over the rest of us user, sadly

Little Egypt just needs to unilaterally form a new state. Start a campaign in each county south of Peoria, have a convention in Cairo, and just pull a West Virginia-1863 style partition.

I am so pissed. How did we elect a Jewish billionaire as are governor? Fucking marijuana!

New Governor of Illinois is a GIGA-JEW billionaire who it was revealed in the Wikileaks DNC dump hates Trump for "swindling" his family in the 80's and was chairman of the Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center (among many other things)

Congradualtions Illinois!

Attached: --2719.jpg (1440x830, 283K)

Pls no bully

Attached: 1540345094277.png (902x750, 149K)

Not keeping up with anything, whats going down in Cook County?

Fuck this state and all the white pussies in the burbs flat out level everything save the south
T cook

Then leave. We don't have electrified barbed wire fences at the boarder. Go move to Alabama or Florida.

i live in cook county

Attached: ed31b1219dbe818430562fa9eeab3718.png (420x420, 300K)

Drove thru last year. Your roads and infastructure is hit. Hell, even kansas was nicer.

>How did we elect a Jewish billionaire as are governor?
We already did 4 years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I live in cook county! Sorry about the massive number of NPCs here :(

Only because the state is to broke to try it

Every single day my economics professor shits on Illinois. Have fun you retards

Doesn't surprise me. After Rauner took over our credit rating dropped to junk status. We're now the lowest in the nation.

watch the middle class flee from that plague of a state.

Illinois is a slow motion train wreck

It’s not an exciting dumpster fire like California

We need to make at least 3 or 4 states
Little Egypt/Chicago/Central IL would be the bare minimum
I'd add Forgottonia as a separate state but that's just me

Or as I like to call you, 'Illannoyin'. Let's be clear though, I was a yuge Bulls fan during the 90's.

Okay he's rich, so that means he'll funnel his funds into the state right?

It sickens me. My mother was a teacher at cps. The pritzkers control the schools.
We moved to the suburbs back in the 90's. I guess it wasn't far enough.

Live in Illinois and planning to become an officer. Politics are shit but home still needs defending. Hope we can turn this shit around

Rauner had no chance, especially since 40% of the republican primary went to that bitch who challenged him for being the dumb RINO he was.

t.kenoshan God bless Scott Walker

"Let's take the budget for government pensions, and put it somewhere else!"

Attached: patrick.jpg (343x604, 46K)

tfw live in southern IL and I see this

Yeah but we have another businessman so shouldn't we all be happy?

Thank god. I moved to Denver from Cook County in February
Fuck that place to death!

Why in the absolute fuck would a meeting take place in Cairo? Might as well do it in East Saint Louis

this one is a literal kike though

fuck chicago and the collar counties though. IL is fucked beyond repair

>giant tax hike incoming for all of you still stuck in that shithole
F

Pls no bulli

I live in Cook County, more like Crook County.

Attached: t91255_illinois-county-map.gif (502x877, 41K)

IL District 6 flipped...I am out of this shithole state within 3 years.

Get cuked red fags...

Attached: 1512623982999.png (1083x1369, 1.59M)

They're all kikes. And it's not like Rauner lowered our taxes significantly. We still get taxed out the ass. Nothing he's done has changed the state for the better. The guy even admitted he's not in charge. He's right. He's weak and ineffective.

He can't keep getting away with it

Fuck you! Fuck you!!!! I cant fucking believe this! You fat fucking kike!!! I hope you drop dead from heart disease and diabetes you fat sack of shit hebesaurus!!! I wanted to go back to my nice nw suburban town after I finished trade school, but now you're gonna fuckup the state beyond recognition with the same shitty neolib policies, worse than that rino faggot Rauner! Now I'm stuck surrounded by all these fat faggot hicks in st Louis and can never go back, fuck you you hebesaurus get fucking cancer!!!

Attached: JB_Pritzker.jpg (200x300, 48K)

fuck off you perch monkey

Feels bad man.

Attached: middle age Pepe.png (350x338, 67K)

In one of the other Illinois threads, we were thinking of turning Madigan and the rest of the Illinois democrats into memes

Lmao all these salty fucks.

Get the fuck out of my state you corn fucks.

IRRELEVANT. Bet you fucks believe the myth that south IL actually keeps the state afloat despite data showing Chicago is.

FUCKING LOL

Only the best for district 14....Repubs BTFO INC

Attached: 36333485_406028349893002_8861612645229264896_n.jpg (647x647, 48K)

We need to turn Madigan into a meme

Wtf happened to Walker?

Fick of my board sudanese faggot

spam dislike the young turks live stream

If we could just fucking glass Chicago, this might actually be a decent state.

I voted FOR Pritzker just to end the suffering and kill this liberal hellhole. And who can they blame after they've had control for 40 years? Leaving this shithole next year.

Everyone of any worth is leaving Illinois

And the government wonders why Illinois has the highest ratio of out-migration relative to in-migration

Attached: 1532712838167.png (370x411, 272K)

We should riot and block traffic!

Attached: trump6.jpg (1024x697, 107K)

It was seen coming from a mile away. I knew he was totally fucked when almost half of the party flipped on him in march. He was such a stupid dumb RINO it was obvious he was going to bite the bullet.

Walker is doing fine AFAIK, I'm just disappointed Leah Vukmir didn't put up more of a fight against our current never-drumpfer retard senator

Attached: JeanneIves_0313.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

What don't you understand. Nobody gives a fuck about the rest of IL you corn raised fucks lmao

>mfw moving out of Chicago next week
>mfw it's to go to San Francisco

Attached: homer laughing.gif (500x375, 161K)

Cook county here, save me boys.

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEE

Attached: adolff.jpg (1200x1397, 162K)

Attached: vC9dWfJBZ7gVEGpS.jpg (755x651, 189K)

Guess you don't want any of our grain anymore you city dwelling twink faggot

Attached: 1481213360090.png (681x681, 631K)

Niggers are disgusting Chicago niggers should be bulldozed into the lake you're all gonna run out of white people's money and cannibalize eachother you subhuman orangutans.

Attached: 1534896196931.jpg (920x491, 105K)

fuck you union member, it went to shit because they keep spending, he at least tried to stop it.

fuck just checked again and Walker is getting slammed.

shit ain't good boys

Just what we need, another matzah ball spending all the shekels that we don't have.

Attached: Governor Lardo.jpg (1512x2688, 827K)

Attached: 550c37d993b5de60f1d71b2ed855985d.png (674x493, 45K)

You had your messiah and you rejected her. Apologize.

Attached: ives.jpg (745x800, 42K)

You cant fuck the unions man.

did Illinois seriously turn red?

SF is paradise compared to Chicago imo. You still have all the same shit as Chicago except you have scenery like mountains and oceans and shit and not some glorified pond. The city is also much easier to navigate because its smaller and public transportation is adequate for the size
t. IL-expat-turned-Bay-Area-resident

Corn fucks btfo again. Lmao stay out of our turf corn fucks. Can't even come into the city because you are too stupid to navigate lmao

whats the news, are we getting that fat fuck JB?

Attached: 2018_city_map_102318.png (628x946, 53K)

>TFW just moved out of Illinois and into Florida

Attached: dodge.gif (278x246, 499K)

WHY
WHAT DONT I KNOW

Gonna get a whole lot worse when Madigan and Pritzker raise taxes across the board.

Hi I live in Illinois, 50k people within 2 miles of me voted for an unironic Nazi. The other 100k people were spread out around that district. In particular it was the Mt Greenwood neighborhood of Chicago that voted for the Nazi, here is where the cops and firemen live in Chicago (atleast the majority of them for the south and southwest areas). The cops here are pretty racist off the books, I have some general stories about that. Illinois might be dead but I couldn't be happier that my community is going to stand tall and face the end.

Attached: IMG_20181106_214750_186.jpg (1280x907, 36K)

Yupp, all my hard working friends flipping shit while the liberals in my circle are in love.

Most of it is but we are outnumbered by Chicongo niggers. So they decide.

Newton County sadly :( I love Cook County tho

Attached: Indiana_Is_Superior.jpg (492x671, 42K)

So much entertainment watching a state commit suicide. Hay il fags how about another tax increase to pay for fucks that retired to Florida.

It appears so.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541557168425.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

I'm surprised he got that much of a % of the vote.

Nah we just need to lay siege to the Chicago metro area until all you niggers are dead.

Fuck you assholes, now even more chicago rats will flood across the state line into my glorious Hoosier state. Fucking 30 pushes south every day and soon it will hit the river.

Lmao so mad that you are IRRELEVANT

Former Illinois police officer here

The niggers will ruin it for you. Enjoy the soul crushing carnage and violence.

>2016 election
>Literally everything that isn't Cook county goes red
>Cook county goes blue 800k to 200k
>My red vote means literally nothing in this shithole county
>Illinois gets registered as blue on the vote map

Attached: 1517855953053.png (967x954, 554K)

how the fuck did casten win? was it the "roskam opposes gun reform" signs? are naperville and wheaton fags really all anti gun soccer moms and h1b pajeets?

Downstate friend here, yeah but we knew this would happen, Rauner was shit. If we had managed to get that guy from Bloomington in 2012 it might have been different, but no big money takes the day. Fuck this state.

Rauner conceded a few hours ago, so yeah. Get ready for Blagojevich 2.0

rawling for future convict gov

>next governor to go to jail

I’m fucking leaving asap

just a bunch of union fucks who thought the democrats could save their pensions. 203 billion in unfunded pension liabilities with a totally shit credit rating.

there is no escape from that but they'll have to find out the hard way as the state crashes and burns.

It's an Illinois tradition.

I hope Chicago gets nuked and you all die. We will earn our freedom from you nigger loving kikes.

Yes. Back 15 years ago the 630 area code used to be quintessential conservative upper middle class midwestern living. Now it's LimousineLiberal.exe

Please we need a nuclear cleansing. Kill all the Chicago twinks and nigger lovers.

Ex South sider & Subanite (Homewood, East Hazel Crest, Lansing, Chicago Heights, Normal) moved out of that shithole of a state and will never go back. Your fucking loser leaders pimped out the tollroads to Spain & Australia years ago and bankrupted the state. Lincoln would be so pissed at the politicians for using his name in the state slogan

Uhoh. What did KEK mean by this.

You can deposit these tears on my cup corn cob fuck lmao