So what will the next two years of his presidency look like now?

So what will the next two years of his presidency look like now?

Attached: Trump.jpg (1067x600, 39K)

Trying to extend presidency for lifetime

If you thought he cried about Dems now, just wait

Is house is blue. Trump can blame them for no wall and win easy 2020

Attached: 1BF8D088-B405-49B7-9293-C0C88AC3BCEE.jpg (678x960, 104K)

The house eternally obstructing anything that Trump wants. So basically just like the last two years.

Trump will get cucked like the little bitch he is

1000 year Reich inbound

If Obama could do DACA by executive order, Trump should shut down all visas to third world countries by firing everyone he can.

Tons of house investigations into Trump

Sad, but true.

Probably get not a ton done until 2020, but he will complain about dems blocking him at every turn a lot which in theory gives him ammo for re election

He emphasizes infrastructure and trade deals for now, along with other common ground initiatives.
He uses the Democrat obstruction to account for his lack of success on the wall and immigration reform to rile up the base for 2020. Health care, tax cuts, and immigration reform are all off the table for now. If he isn't opposed by a strong candidate, he very well may be able to take a supermajority, and take care of the items on his last he hasn't yet. He'll also be hoping that RBG or Breyer kicks the bucket, and Thomas will probably retire. His additional Senate seats are going to be a lot more impactful than the two year Democratic House gains.

Trump now has a house he can blame for obstruction. If House Dems push for endlessly investigating and impeaching Trump, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, or others then they will quickly burn away any goodwill they have. Impeachment is not a winning issue; not when the Senate is majority Republican.
If Democrats prioritize the idea of ending Trump's presidency then they can pretty much kiss any gains they made goodbye in 2020.

This will get trump re-elected. MSNBC is already talking about seeing his tax returns.

Dems overstepping in the House.

Reps appointing the next one or two SCOTUS retirements and reshaping the judiciary nationwide.

The Senate was VASTLY more important to keep.

The best thing that can happen for us is that Dems will go full screech in the House.

Trump is a lock for 2020.

Incumbency alone is huge, no President in my lifetime besides HW has ever lost re-election and that was only because he was a R third term in the White House.

2020 will be incredible. I am so hyped

Don't lose faith. We are winning by 11 in house currently.

Yeah it has potential to backfire. Even having Pelosi back in the spotlight may help Republicans

Your right user

Good point. We also get some accelerationism from our end.

The projections are calling the House of Representatives for the Democrats, but those projections haven't been back up yet. Could play out or maybe it will change. I haven't seen anyone really posting the full figures of what races have been decided and what ones are still in progress.

Democrats always overplay their hand.

He's blamed democrats for that since he was elected

nothing. Everything is going to be blocked now

What can Trump do that doesn't involve the house?

have the senate pack the courts for next 2 years

2 years of absolutely nothing thanks to a divided government, then a likely Trump win + extended divided government in 2020
Tldr the worst possible outcome for happenings
Kek has abandoned us

Go to sleep you stupid fat piece of shit. Go to the mirror right now and look at your fat fucking face and look at how fucking fat and ugly you are

Attached: tumblr_ngz5jcsstw1ryw9fko1_500.jpg (500x486, 35K)

Same as Obama's last two years but a repeat of Bill Clinton and endless impeachment stuff. History repeats itself in a way.

Attached: image00000058.gif (400x324, 147K)

A lot of Democrats said they will oppose Pelosi. I don't think she would have another stint as Speaker.

He has, and it has confused me as to why. Republicans could have passed anything they wanted. The whole wall thing always makes its way back into the spotlight but it's never going to happen (not a physical, and uniform, wall spanning the whole border)
Still, now Trump can blame Democrats and have some validity. Especially if those Democrats take pride in resisting anything Trump wants to do. A Dem-controlled House would need to tread lightly because they could easily try to control everything else and alienate most people. Doing stuff like shouting for impeachment or investigation everyday would be pointless and harmful to maintaining that control.

Democrats are going to turn anything Russia back up to 11. Someone was saying they have the authority to get Trumps taxes

Elect his appointments and tweet at NFL players

Trump will just blame the democrats non-stop, starting tomorrow . Not a bad strategy for 2020, but he won't get a damn thing done until then.

This is going to help Trump for 2020. This isn't 4D chess or anything, but he will be able to run on the Dems accomplishing absolutely nothing over the next two years and being complete obstructionists. We all know they aren't going to work with him on anything, so he can expose their willingness to betray the voters in favor of partisan politics.

I'd agree with you if Trump ever just played his cards close to his chest. He doesn't though. He'll muck it up tomorrow morning let alone 6 months from now.

Seems like we only ever get the boring history repeating itself though.

You forget that Mueller has been waiting for a democrat controlled house.

They can conduct investigations and even call for impeachments. Some have said they will do that for Trump, anyone in his family, Kavanaugh, etc.
Keep in mind that once impeachment is on the table, it's never going to pass the Senate and result in removal from office. It will piss a lot of people off and if Trump is found not guilty on any charges- it shields him from pretty much all future attempts.
Mueller is supposedly going to deliver his report very soon and if it find nothing related to Trump; Democrats trying to keep going until they get the verdict they want would be a clear sign that they had lost their minds. They don't care about the good of the country or bipartisanship, they care about hurting Trump.

FULL OF ENERGY AND A HOUSE MAJORITY

Establishment hacks like Ryan and McConnell didn’t help, McCain didn’t help, and having such a narrow margin in the senate put republicans at a major disadvantage. It’s not as easy as “oh hey look they’re all republicans, they will walk in lockstep” there are several faction at each other’s throats

nothing will get done

No it won't. Again any normal candidate it would work to their advantage we all saw Trump literally wanted to work across the aisle with Nancy and Chuck early on and his literal fucking handlers taking him to the side and explaining real politics to him. He had a moment to shine and went back into the corner. If he had done something big back then I'd applaud him. At that moment. During the the healthcare shit and DACA negotiations, then I knew he was a dumbass.

Gridlock
You can say anything you want about ammo for re-elections or strategizing about the next race but fuck me its always 'how will this effect the next race' 'how do we get our next victory'
Nothing will get done because no one wants to fucking get anything done, they just want to win the next election so that they can win the election after that
fuck

Trump apparently wanted to shake things up after the midterms with some new appointments and staff. Not sure how far he will go with that.
I keep hoping that once he's through this hurdle, he tones some of the stuff back to do things in a more planned way than just saying something new each day and eventually returning to what he said at some point in the past. He still has two years in this term and could pull a lot together to have another six in total.

I doubt Mueller has found very much. Even his charges and convictions have been for stuff that happened before the election and not related to Trump. Dems will take ANYTHING they can and try to blow it up into impeaching, but it won't have any payoff. Once the investigation is done, Dems proposing another will just have the message of saying 'We don't trust Mueller's findings...and by extension, his competence.'

With dems controlling everything but the senate and presidency, basically we're fucked. Trump will be impeached and Kavanaugh will be convicted of rape charges.

Attached: 1539072176197 (1).jpg (768x768, 111K)