What will Dems do to Trump if they win the House?

What will Dems do to Trump if they win the House?

Attached: 1532655872010.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Investigate diligently until evidence of wrongdoing is found.

Mostly make gigantic asses of themselves.

Investigate all sorts of shit

Cool. They will waste lots of time turning him into a martyr and making themselves look like retards.

the same thing the GOP did to Obama

make him release the sex tape of him and ivanka

this. they have no real power.

waste a shitload of money

Nothing, he couldn't do shit with majority, and he had 29 extra house seats.

>Spend two years (((investigating))) Trump
>In early 2019, Muller's investigation will come up with no evidence of collusion or wrongdoing
>House Dems will continue their own independent investigation
>October 2020 rolls around and Dems will release an ineffective report that moves all sorts of goalposts but ultimately says Trump is to blame for all the wrongs in the world
>It backfires as normies realize the Dems actually didn't pass a single piece of meaningful legislation through the entire term
>Trump re-elected
>Repubs regain house

Although that sounds like a best-case scenario for Republicans, this is genuinely what I see happening.

Attached: 1530465125116.png (986x797, 869K)

resign on impeachment charges or his kids go to jail - and he can't pardon them. game set match. everything happening like i expected. all trump allies will be blacklisted and purged. have a nice day.

Attached: ftge skeletor.gif (400x300, 1.63M)

They want his Tax Returns

We already won the house, time to impeach President Trump. We plan to unite the will of the people and the house around mid 2019 to get rid of that faggot.

>impeach
I keep seeing this, but I never see anyone name one thing he ever did wrong.

Nothing if they are smart. Their insanity cost them the blue wave they should have had. They need to boot the crazies from the party or at least from public speaking.

hahahahaha meme flag talks but doesn't speak

so nothing?

Wrongdoing such as not providing clear pictures of the feet of the woman in the OP?

does she have lip injections?

Obstruct. RIP the wall

Daily reminder that impeachment is meaning less with a Republican Senate

Let him not him use his position to interfere with the two major court cases he's currently entangled in.

CBS is acting as if a narrow house is a complete loss at this point. They basically said between Pelosi/Waters being overly aggressive they're going to go double nuclear full retard and gift trump a reagan re-election. They also pointed out that the senate was a huge win because there's likely going to be another Scotus coming up.

Release tax returns into Fortnite as a rare loot drop

Remember Benghazi? That shit, on meth and steroids, directed against trump.

Sara Underwood?

Top fucking kek!

Attached: BidenLaughing.gif (186x238, 349K)

You don't hire three fucking people that end up having Russian Intelligence ties on accident.

Either he is a spy and a traitor himself, or he is so fucking stupid / easy to compromise that he shouldn't be POTUS anyway.

This. Tax returns incoming.

Pretty much this. They will start with taxes. Then they will go after money laundering by investigating his deals thru the Cypress Bank. They will also pass legislation to fully protect Mullers investigation.

Not a fucking thing.

waste more time talking about impeachment and making drumpft jokes. Having the house literally means nothing when republicans own the senate.

You obviously don't know how this works user if you think nothing will happen.

probably riot again, because it did such a good job last time

Attached: 400kkeks.png (600x900, 537K)

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

Whine

Does taking the House suddenly give them control of the Senate with veto override power?

this is actually incredibly accurate. Democrats are fucked not having the senate.

You forgot Trump using Pelosi as a punching bag / scapegoat for the next 2 years. Long term he wins either way.

Burgefriends: has a US President ever been impeached in recent history? I can't remember if Bill Clinton actually got himself impeached or not.

Not a fucking thing. Even if they do something it still has to get past the Senate. Good luck with that.

Yes he was by the House but not by the Senate.

He was, but nothing came of it because they could muster a 2/3rds majority vote. Without the Senate firmly in your control impeachment is a very hard thing to do.

Piss in the alcoves. There going to find out why seceding power to the executive over the last 150 years was a bad idea.

"Obstruction of Justice"

Nixon got impeached for it. Clinton got impeached for it. If Trump gets impeached, it will be for it. Trump used his power to interfere with an ongoing FBI investigation into his own administration's dealings with Russia. He told the head of the FBI to stop looking into it and when he refused to comply he fired him. Trump admitted to this in a public news interview for the world to hear.

Keep in mind I'm pro-Trump. I don't feel Trump deserves to be impeached or that he did anything wrong. I'm just saying that there are legit grounds for impeachment if the democrats get enough support and really want to drag this bullshit to the point of impeachment they can legally do so.

See This is already how the more center left media outlets are spinning it, without the wave referendum vote and/or a change in leadership they're fucked.

>Keep in mind I'm pro-Trump.
No you aren't. Go fuck yourself, shill

Clinton proved being impeached is optional. Nixon just chose to leave because he was butthurt nobody liked him. We basically have no clear system for getting rid of a bad president. Which is ironic AF. Trump will never go.

Attached: 1537903056822.jpg (640x638, 101K)

>pass legislation
No they won't

same thing the republicans did to Obama

They can literally post his tax returns publicly regardless of the contents whenever they want.

Nixon was fucked because it was so plainly obvious he was involved in the crime. It was a different time and his party would have thrown him to the wolves on the 2/3rds.

No they usually resign before getting impeached

Based milkie poster! She's my favorite Jewish goddess. But I think Trump might not want to hang around after the economy crashes and even more people turn against him. Not to mention the two potentially serious court cases already going on against him now.

Do you really think even if he is impeached, he would resign? Clinton was impeached and stayed as president, trump is way more confident than clinton and god knows he would never back down from anything.

Actually it's the senate who does the investigation, the house only has the power to impeach. And since the senate is republican, nothing will happen

>pass legislation
>goes to senate
>immediately gets rejected

Ban Jow Forums and that lemonparty website

Also Trump only gets one scoop of ice cream instead of 2

Attached: 1508406464663.jpg (650x650, 48K)

"The constitutional text sets down both a procedure to be followed for impeachments and a substantive standard by which impeachments should be judged. Procedurally, an impeachment can be brought by a majority vote of the House of Representatives against any civil officer of the federal government. In practice, the House investigates whether impeachment charges would be warranted. If it determines that charges are warranted, articles of impeachment are drafted that specify the various charges against the officer in question and those are voted on by the whole House. Once the Senate receives articles of impeachment from the House, it organizes itself into a court."

Pretty much. Lots of bluster and bullshit, and not a damn thing in reality.

looking forward to it

>Nixon got impeached for it. Clinton got impeached for it.
Damn you dumb, nigga. Nixon was never impeached. Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury. Crack a book and stop believing the bullshit your fellow NPC's tell you. No, you're not pro-Trump. No, you're not smart. Sit down, shut up, and lurk moar.