SUCK IT FREEDOM HATERS

Michigan is getting DUDE WEEDed hard.

Attached: MI prop 1.png (402x226, 10K)

fuck stoners

>Detroit is going to get WORSE
AHAHAHAHA
Good, burn to the fucking ground.

Nobody likes stoners, most regular cannabis users dislike stoners. They are like the lowlife drunkards of cannabis use.

If by worse you mean better maintained roads, more funding for schools, and less criminal activity, I guess you are correct, but I disagree that that would make it worse.

well aslong as you don't push kids into doing it or smoke weed on the street
i dont mind

Thats shit that stoners would do, not reasonable adults. The bill requires you to be 21 to possess and buy cannabis.

Oh thank god, you'll keep weed away from kids just like you do alcohol. I'm so glad underage drinking is illegal, otherwise it might happen!

FYI nobody has any difficulty getting weed even when it is completely banned.

agreed
ah fuck it, smoke weed but don't be a degenerate

Both marijuana and alcohol use should be legal at 18
If you're a legal adult you should be able to choose what substances go into your body

Seems reasonable. Another option would be to raise the legal adult age to 21.

School system has been getting more money for decades. Test scores, grades, and graduation rates haven't improved. Teachers unions keep failing "educators" in jobs and with tenure. The money will go "to the schools" but the results won't go to the students.

If you think infrastructure will be improved, you're an idiot. It will go to more gibs like it always does, and things will just get worse.

The bill is very specific on how the taxes are used, and they will be used in the counties where the taxes are gathered, since the bill allows counties to decide whether or not they allow the sale of cannabis independently. Sure there will be some fuckery, but it will be an overall positive, mainly because law enforcement can focus on real problems, instead of stealing from and kidnapping citizens simply for possessing cannabis.

I went outside and yelled the magic phrase "Dude Weed!" at the road and it still looks like shit, so fuck off all you degenerate stoners.

Attached: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (251x242, 11K)

god I am going to have to listen to this fat faggot sperg at my work go on about pot all day long tomorrow. if you genuinely like pot post age 23 you are a fucking moron

RIP ROE JOGAN

>raise the legal adult age to 21
We're basically already there. Obamacare considers you a child under your parent's healthcare until 25 because the economic reality of a 20 year old buying health insurance is just too funny
The only real negative change I could imagine is 19 year olds in the juvenile system, that's silly.

>law is essentially unenforceable
>doesn't discourage anyone
>people on weed charges taking up unnecessary space in the court, prison, probation system that could be freed up for all the methheads
and people committing actual crimes

I voted yes, but would gladly take that back in exchange for a ballot reducing our state's godawful insurance rates somehow

whatever dude just wait for the tax revenue to come in

>If only the government had even more money we could fix these things the government runs

Are you literally retarded? It's okay, there's help available.

The tax revenue goes to the local communities, its written into the bill.

>legalize taxing more shit in Michigan.
already one of the highest taxed states in union. plus did we just elect a pimp from Detroit as Lt. governor?

wow so city managers get more vacations funded by drug sales openly! its like a 1920s chicago dreamworld

Local governments are still governments. In some cases they're even more corrupt, as theres less eyeballs on them, and in order to get anything done you need the help of the local businesses.

>Gretchen wins Governor election
>proposal 1 goes through
>proposal 2 goes through
>proposal 3 goes through
there goes any last hope of bring shitigan out of the gutter

>Michigan
>Atlanta of the north
Wonder why.

>godawful insurance rates somehow
health or auto?

Attached: afef2da401daf00cf0eaa8bdf94a3b13--cannabis-edibles-great-recipes.jpg (236x354, 15K)

>wait for the tax revenue to come in.

That's what the dumbfucks all said when the State Lottery was implemented over 30 some years ago. Money was supposed to go for the schools and the roads. Both of which are still shit 30 some years later.

Auto. We have to pay for some massive catastrophic damage fund.

I mean, it's working for other states
maybe you guys are just bad at electing decent people

Right, because Snyder sure had Michigan's best interest when he switched Flint's water supply.

You have to either be trolling or retarded because there's no way any sane person can have a problem with proposition 3. You just get registered to vote at the secretary of state when you renew your license if you aren't registered already. How is this possibly a bad thing? Because niggers will be able to vote and keep the cuckservatives out?

Oh look, a brainlet making claims without knowing what it's talking about, how predictable.

What is genuinely wrong with all three of those proposals. Unless you're in favor of gerrymandering and against making voting easier proposals one and two should be a no-brainer. Marijuana is a non-issue.

But they are easier to change than the state and federal level. The taxes are not the main motivator for most people who voted affirmative. The main motivator is repealing cannabis prohibition which has had a negative net impact on communities.

Straight ticket voting is just a way for the dominate party to secure their position.

FUCK yeah

L E G A L I Z E I T

And make America great again

You gave up your rights and freedoms for weed....

>Money was supposed to go for the schools and the roads
Was it written into the bill?

Fair enough. My hope is we give our cops less reason to kick our doors down.

More money wasted on nigger schools and streets

>Michigan is getting more DUDEWEED lazy stoners
And nothing has changed.

>voted all dem
>voted weed
>voted gerrymandering btfo
>voted health care
>won house
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! suck it r/t_D

Attached: 1540052260033.jpg (827x885, 437K)

Keeps the detroit niggers out of canada

>le gerrymandering meme

Fucking where? This state is laid out like a checkers board

Attached: file.png (845x627, 390K)

This state is done for.

Attached: 1534488908888.jpg (900x900, 412K)

That was the main motivator for me to vote yes. It's really hard to respect the legitimacy of law enforcement personnel when that shit is going on just for cannabis.

>its Snyders fault! he orcastrated the flint holocaust and not the city commission
Next you are going to tell me the Kwame dindunuffin
>proposal 3
kinda mixed feelings on this, just wasnt too keen on the no-excuse absentee voting

Most cannabis users are far from lazy and do not fit into the stoner category.

MI runs the most retarded republucan candidates. It just sucks that gas prices and plate registrations costs will go up some more and nothing will ever get better. Dude weed will bring in more money to waste along with loser stoner culture.

>Snyder singlehandedly destroyed Flint's ancient water system AND kicked them off of Detroit's earlier than planned

I must have missed that

thats literally where its going, our state is just shit at implementation

Yea, but now they won't have to work hard for their pot.

Just by looking at the map you should be able to tell that republicans fucked with south east Michigan.

>40.9% NO

lol social conservatives

I'm okay with this. Sorry Jow Forums I want republicans to win but I'm still okay with drugs.

>world's highest suicide rate

You mean the detroit area? The most densely populated, heavily blue detroit area?

North Dakota didn't get legal weed.

I'm mad

I didn't vote against it because I hate weed. I voted against it because I remember what happened to Colorado's voting (and other) demographics afterward. Went from the redpilled home of Magpul to a basedboy magnet because a lot of human trash who love weed so much will come in droves and bring their leftist ideologies with them like a horde of locusts.

Ah yes because handing tons of tax money over to niggers will fix things.

Dumbass.

Be glad, legal weed attracts pure filth.

The school system has actually been getting money slashed. This will help improve it.

Medical has been legal in MI for like 11 years, and it's really easy to get approval. Even in states it is completely banned, it is still really easy to purchase.

Feels good, man

Look at the 11th, it's a fucking mess

I voted no on 3 just because of the straight ticket crap.

We also are passing legislature to allow all the homeless bums to poop wherever they want, even if its on private property. Because legal weed attracts bums of all ages. From 18 year old wasted youth runaways, to Detroit tier niggers, to 50 year old lifetime bums.

t. Colorado

That's a given but they also redistricted the counties around there as well. Oakland county for one had eastern west bloomfield removed to be replaced by more republican parts of wixom and eastern west bloomfield.

that means more niggers escape to the suburbs though.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

This.
I mean, there are functional stoners you'd never know was a stoner, but for the most part, this.

Keep trying, make sure to talk to people about it.

If you want to smoke weed you are going to do it regardless of legality, and the stoners you are thinking of are a minority of weed consumers.

This would be compelling if those companies all existed in their current form 100 years ago when cannabis was banned.

Also it doesn't explain that if it was just business interest, why wouldn't it be in a stronger lobbying position, seeing as how the cannabis industry should have been massive, given all it's uses.

The problem with prop 3 is that the term limit debacle here in MI has created a system where the only way a person can make a career in state politics is to be a complete party hack. Straight ticket voting only further enforces it. All those retards checking D or R at the top of the ticket are going to completely remove accountability from lower profile elected positions. We only just got rid of straight ticket bullshit and now its back

Our boy /johnjames/ is about to get cucked
which sucks

saves ink

Attached: 1541352434049.jpg (1024x698, 95K)

Who gives a fuck ? it takes a bunch of left wing single issue voters out of play plus the more lefties that are to stoned to go to the polls the better

Masshole here. We legalized two years ago and there are still no recreational pot shops anywhere. There are only two slated to open soon in the entire state and they are out in bumfuck middle of nowhere.

Since you're obviously a crippledick and can't think beyond your own next move, have you stopped to consider what happens once everyone legalizes?
>muh larp
>muh social approval
>muh daddy society
Suck a big donkey dick cola. You lost.

du Pont most certainly did, and they plus the anti-Mexican sentiment were enough to get the ball rolling. Now there are that many more vested interests.
>seeing as how the cannabis industry should have been massive, given all it's uses.
3/4 of a century of time wasted not doing R&D on it might have had a lot to do with that.

Is it back? Fug

Any asshole who can't be bothered to fill out the full ballot probably shouldn't be voting.

fucking Big Ink shills

Attached: bic.jpg (474x335, 15K)

>You HAVE to choose your oligarch and stand behind xer, goy!