Tonight America has spoken. WE reject the inhumane treatment of refugees at the border...

Tonight America has spoken. WE reject the inhumane treatment of refugees at the border. WE reject the rape of the 14th amendment. WE elected a Democratic house because WE reject Trump's hateful, racist, and transphobic policies. Maybe that orange CHUMP should have spent less time dividing America on Twitter, and more time building bridges like Obama.

This is a victory for ALL true patriotic Americans and I invite ya'll to celebrate that with me tonight. The rest of you need to take a long, hard look at your behavior over the past few years and reflect why you're DEPLORABLE BULLSHIT turned off American voters.

Attached: c34bw9l31d411.jpg (640x583, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDQSAF3f9n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3q-fVTWHwkg
twitter.com/elliosch/status/1059991376081887237
twitter.com/THR/status/1059999368067989504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys when?

man that's an awful meme

Trump supporters are on suicide watch tonight. Don't do anything you'll regret in the morning sweetie.

they won the senate though

Shitty Bait.

>WE
>WUZ

based

Attached: 1539740845459.jpg (431x768, 114K)

Don't count your chickens before they've hatched

they already had the senate, retard

Damn, the left really can't meme

but consider this:
nigger

>Tonight America has spoken. WE reject the inhumane treatment of refugees at the border. WE reject the rape of the 14th amendment. WE elected a Democratic house because WE reject Trump's hateful, racist, and transphobic policies. Maybe that orange CHUMP should have spent less time dividing America on Twitter, and more time building bridges like Obama.

This is a victory for ALL true patriotic Americans and I invite ya'll to celebrate that with me tonight. The rest of you need to take a long, hard look at your behavior over the past few years and reflect why you're DEPLORABLE BULLSHIT turned off American voters.

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 99K)

This

nigga you seriously think Magatards are going to react like gif related?

we're not pathetic pussies that shout endlessly at the sky or have cry-ins, we just grin and bear it like normal people

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (240x184, 470K)

Apply gun directly to your head when you don't gain majority.

kek go back to tumbler

this shits hilarous

oh nice the new NPC update came in its now annoying nigger faggot 2.0

that camera man should have made bank on this shot.

Your mom was a hot lay. No regrets.

>argument not found

Sophistry and infinite debt is what makes a democrat

Ive been living with regret for two years now...

Attached: 1487152452029.jpg (582x491, 42K)

Why are you acting like you're winning? Am I missing something?

Attached: 20181107_034030.jpg (3264x1836, 1.66M)

House don't mean shit you SJW cuck faggot. Trump will win in 2020 and turn it bake red. You better pray we don't kill you in the civil war faggot.

There had to be a shitty blue wave of liberal tears to get a win in the next persidental election. Your whole voting base is Trump is terrible we are the good side that cares. We saw how hillary stole the hatti relif money she ''cared so much.'' They pulled every trick and sensor ship to get this win they will get the backlash next election. Shity shill tread with a shity meme. The the amount of agents on /pol is only passed by the programed brainwashed.

>leading in house
>won the senate

ooooookkkk retard

Wow this thread aged fast
>atm 130-115 in favor of repubs.

Attached: 1541560674459.jpg (557x375, 25K)

please clap

I wonder if the retard that made this comic realizes he handed us a free reaction image?

Attached: bush bike aa.jpg (380x340, 34K)

You're the one who's upset and coming on Jow Forums to shill so hard lol.

What you don't seem to get is that most of us here on Jow Forums do not care about the right and the left. All we want to do is fuck with politics. You just so happen to get the most media attention and also are incredibly thin-skinned. So we target you and it obviously works judging by your caps usage. Everything about you screams "give me attention".

By all means keep doing it. We find it hilarious.

Attached: 987.jpg (500x281, 12K)

>House don't mean shit

The Five Stages of Grief:
denial
>(You) are here

Attached: TumzBhF.jpg (410x307, 28K)

Idk Not being a liberal dutch works for my swager. Say some stuff like you might curse or fightback but your still a lady non the less gets me in the scoring zone.

Why didn't you elect a senate to reflect the same thing then you cuck

>WE reject whatever stops the democrats from winning, no matter how badly it damages our own country.
Got it!

Blue wave promised the senate

What am I missing?? You're losing???

YOU are a *massive* fag.

>Leafposter

Attached: 1505720247744.png (1858x1078, 615K)

it was a shity blue wave made of tears.

Given you Jews shut down every piece of social media you could for the past year to shut down views you don't like surprised you're only winning by the narrow margin you are.

>salting the meat
This makes the slaughter so much sweeter

op is a faggot

Attached: IMG_2449.jpg (364x500, 35K)

kek

I don't understand though. Everyone's acting like the Republicans are losing but they're not. Wtf is going on? Am I going crazy or something?

Screen cap this for when they lose

Why are you coming to Jow Forums to shill? Republican are winning. BTW your shitty meme proves the left can't even meme.

Might have to wait until 2020 for that. Tonight should be a wake up call - there's a very, very good chance Trump will lose reelection. I bet if the presidential elections were held today he would lose.

I bet you would lose that bet

Stop being insane and you might get my vote back. No more trannies, no more refugees, no more endless onslaught of deviant behavior. Oh yeah, you don't have it in you any more.

Repeat *clap* after *clap* me *clap* dems *clap* will *clap* not *clap* divide *clap* us

They still let you gamble over there in the Bongistan, Achmed?

It's still very possible democrats could lose all branches of federal government and you're celebrating?

It's not over yet. Republicans WILL keep the house. Praise kek!

Attached: 1540694709962.png (334x506, 124K)

>true patriotic Americans
>supports policies that don't even allow for a clear definition of a nation
hmmm...

>democratic house "impeeches blumpf whatever tht means lol"
>republican house finds trump not guilty of anything
>nothing happens
k

Such weak humor. I was an anti-war liberal (still am) in the Bush years, but the left has gone so far insane it has become a parody of itself. I'm going to enjoy watching the wingnuts mutually annihilate each other in the coming civil war. Good riddance to you all.

Attached: clowns26.jpg (500x1028, 49K)

Didn't the republicans win both house and the senate?

Every major news outlet is reporting Dems will take the house. Some anons are struggling to accept that it's over.

>Obama
>built anything
>Dems squeak by in the House, declare victory.
>Get wrecked everywhere. Still can't flip Georgia even after dragging out the messiah to stump.

Go fuck yourself with your $0.01 deposited into your account you shill.

Most people just want to be left alone from the likes of you on any kind of day.

When will you realize that your behavior is the reason why you are unloved?

Your declaration of victory only serves to embolden your opponent and steel our resolve further. We pity you and your ignorance.

Stick around longer, if you have a soul it will be proved in the crucible of Jow Forums.

I thought you were against racism faggot

Call it what it is. I Downvoted you because you live a sad lonely existence

Republican senate... democratic house. So nothing gets done. Republicans just have to let the house hang themselves to get it back.

Both Republicans and Democrats:

>are pro war for fake kike nation Israhell
>shit on civil liberties
>continue the risible (((status quo)))
>etc.
>youtu.be/GDQSAF3f9n0 [Open]

Trump:

>raised the national debt at levels much higher than Obama nigger
>has seen more immigrants coming in than under Obama nigger
>has aided fake kike nation Israhell much more than Obama nigger

Democracy serves as:

>Hegelian dialectics
>Distraction
>Divide & Conquer
>Keeping you invested in the system
>Enstilling passivity

Not voting = based

>taking responsibility for the situation yourself; not letting some untrustworthy puppet decide it for you
>showing disagreement with the status quo
>not wasting energy on an event that won’t change anything: use your energy instead to further what you want for society

Democracy is very similar to sporting games, if you think about it and what it actually accomplishes.

We don't call each other "anons", you dumb reddit fuck.

>Downvoted
>"gasXTiGS"

You are retarded. Gas yourself and begone you bumpkin. Shoo.

Republicans are taking House. Remember, news outlets said that Donald had a 0.1% chance of winning, and we all saw the Red Wave that day.

Wow, the left really can't meme.

I'm confused. You live there and say you're against this, but a redditor who lives in the midwest and hasn't traveled more than ten miles from his hometown says that all Muslims want to slaughter Christians.

Which one should I believe?

cucks

he thinks republicans react like special snowflakes
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=3q-fVTWHwkg

Sage

Poor attempt at a slide.
S A G E D

naggerfiggot

>sweaty

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

As of 8:23 PM PST
It's 144 - 151 Republican lead.

sage

>We don't call each other "anons"
Yes we do, user.

with 218 needed

Leave now, Filth.

Dems wont loose Westcoast

It was a hard fight - we lost barely
But lets be adults about that

No salt here folks

Kys
As usual the dumbass democrat cannot abstract conceptualize and so cannot even fathom that there are people out there that don't think or react like them, and predictably, projects themselves onto everyone else.

That's a meme?

I'm late, what's happening, did the Jews rig another election? Nuke Israel now?

it will end. soon.

Attached: Db1l01XV0AACcT3.png (333x283, 225K)

John Cox is in the lead right now.
Given it's a silent fart of the percentages right now, but still in the lead.

This pasta is just depressing because this is what they actually believe.

Dems took the House bc Cucked Republicans retired in record numbers. That’s it. That’s your blue wave you dumb fucks. The Republicans in the House will be further right than before. When we take the House back in 2020, it’s going to be a nightmare for Democrats.

Oh yeah...55 seats in the Senate=Dems have no shot of stopping Trump’s court nominees, and he knows it. His nominees going forward will be several steps to the right.

No we dont you faggot cake boy quuermo schlong bandit

Ok shareblue, congrats, America is fucked, and as goes America, so goes the world. At least i can hope to be there to watch the life ebb out of your eyes

twitter.com/elliosch/status/1059991376081887237

twitter.com/THR/status/1059999368067989504

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

>(You)

Attached: 1519290282054.png (716x788, 135K)

This doesn't hide the fact that your crying deep down inside that the Democratic party is falling apart in front of your face

Attached: DUZmF-tVoAArabV.jpg (1200x675, 127K)