BLUE WAVE BTFO

REPUBLICANS HAVE SENATE MAJORITY

Attached: rep-wins-senate-2.png (1235x866, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/2018/results/house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at the House you dumb ass

Lower chamber doesn’t matter

I don't think anybody expected different, user. Midterms is about the house right now no one expected the senate to flip.

It actually does. They can now go thru with their oversight committees and open up a fuck to of investigations while also protecting the Muller investigation fully.

Leafs are such stupid fucking niggers.

Attached: canadasucks.png (1920x1080, 415K)

True, however barely taking the house isnt exactly this YUGE blue wave the dems were expecting.

Nope, they’ll accomplish nothing

What site is this?

i hope to christ laxalt wins nevada. sisolak pretty much ran on "hey guns were used in the shooting, ill ban them the fucking second you elect me"

Don't be dense. California has 53 seats. The majority of red is in already.

Anybody could have seen this coming. Almost all of the elections are with democrat incumbents

NYT

Flipped double digits house seats and on their way to flip double digits in governors lmao

Looks like a purple wave to me

edition.cnn.com/election/2018/results/house

Youare losing this

Trump's reign of terror is finally over. He is a terrible negotiator and will not get anything approved in a blue House. Tonight Hillary is avenged.

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-testimony-Getty-640x480[1].jpg (640x480, 30K)

meme idea with no skill to implement.
find vid of failing stadium wave .... make faces npc with blue twinge have wave fade and npc utter chatch phrases democratic.rather than continuing wave

How does FUCKING Montana have a Democrat Senator?

PA here. I'm pissed we're still stuck with fucking Casey.

What good is the house when Ginsberg strokes out?

That was the expected result.
Dems had to defend 24 seats while Reps only had to defend 9.

Nice cope