I WAS PROMISED A WALL NOW DEMOCRATS GET THE HOUSE AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FUCK THE GOP SND THEIR BULLSHIT THEY HAD...

I WAS PROMISED A WALL NOW DEMOCRATS GET THE HOUSE AND IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FUCK THE GOP SND THEIR BULLSHIT THEY HAD EVERYTHING AND DIDNT GET SHIT DONE

Attached: 8EA6CA89-4F5B-4BAA-99EF-3AA98E2177CF.jpg (274x274, 19K)

We can't let nuclear codes get serious hands

Can't trump just organize crowdsource funding for the wall and bypass both the senate and the house?

He's going to use the military budget to build the wall. If the dems try to tear it down they'll have to worry about cletus and the gang taking pot shots at construction workers

Stop acting like a reddit faggot and relax.

Military is already building it.
Rolling out razor wire barriers and surveillance equipment along with agents to watch the sensors and report attempted breaches to teams that will intercept.

you wasted months of your valuable youth backing a failed, hateful political movement that was destined to collapse...

You're what we call a useful idiot

Lame duck session coming up will be the big push

MSNBC is already claiming Trump's tax returns are going to be released the moment the dems take over.

>B-BUT MUH WALL
>MUH TRADE
>MUH GREAT AGAIN
God I love seeing Trumpfags lose their shit. Have fun for the last two years of not getting anything you want.

>mfw he releases them and it turns out to be a big fucking nothing

Attached: 1534354598121.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

user gets cucked by the GOP

win some lose some faggot.

>Trump told us we'd get a 30 foot wall but razor wire is good enough.

the wall was never going happen

enjoy Trump's trillion dollar infrastructure plan he campaigned on

>he believed Trumps lies

KEK

Dude, the election isn't even over yet.

not even useful. just a fucking pissed of white guy who has no real identity, so he has to find meaning in cringe worthy political movements

>Military is already building it.
Cool story gullible buddy. Would you care to buy some magic beans?

The wall literally was not going to happen, but thanks for the vote.

A large percentage of illegal immigrants are people who fly over here on planes and overstay their visas.

The fuck is a bigger wall supposed to do?

You'll still be getting your wall, and Mexico will be paying for it.
Canada will be building and paying for one as well.

Once the US economy melts down, they both will need to hold back the waves of starving refugees from the remains of the US.

Migrant caravans

>drugs
>on foot
>by car
>by water
rly makes u thonk

Hey, it's like you said, a wall wouldn't work. We needed a better solution. This one is cheaper and allows us to use our existing military to inflate the force on the border. No one's getting past the wire before they get intercepted.

ABC just called the House for Dems.

You will get A wall. Not THE wall.

HI! I'm one of the 20,000 illegal migrants that voted blue in the Election! Cuckservatives BTFO!

ikr. when are people gonna realize that all politicians/businessmen are the same? They don't care about us and they never will. They exist only to gain more money/power.

Whatever you say, man. Sounds like you're just rationalizing to make yourself feel better.

>tfw the dems order our military to stand down as the caravan blows through our lack of wall

Actually, is there a way trump could legally keep a few thousand troops on the border "permanently" because of perpetual Incoming hordes? If the Dems don't like it, then they could find the wall

Your weakness is attracting leftist fags

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

Lets make it clear to Trump that we are not suckers. Trump's first campaign promise that launched his political campaign was a wall. That's since become his most well known position.

He had 2 fucking years to get this done with republicans in control of both houses. There are no excuses now that dems are getting the house. I don't know what he has to do to start building the wall, but if serious progress isn't being made before the 2020 election I'm abstaining.

>no wall = no vote

Attached: wojak gun angry.jpg (707x500, 71K)

Thats the amoung the most retarded argument by leftists.

At a minimum something like 40% of the illegal immigration is done across the border so yes it would make a huge dent in the problem.

On top of that though, do you think all the drugs being smuggled into this country is going through airport security, or across an unsecured border?