We're losing

we're losing

Attached: ohno.jpg (598x478, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/francismmaxwell/status/1060003768232755201
youtu.be/GDQSAF3f9n0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but we can still win. the trajectory might still be downward-facing, but the arc is curving upwards.

Attached: 90[1].jpg (3000x2000, 253K)

I wonder why people see this kind of stuff like accomplishments?

this is what the "resistance" has to show for itself?
more identity politics?
nothing real?

>Texas nearly Blue
This is what you need to fear

Great, so what can they do?

FIRST PEDOPHILE ELECTED TO SENATE WOHOOOO

So this is the blue wave they were talking about?

America is a playground of the international elite. There are no real accomplishments.

And Florida considering how close it was.

Get elected, mother fucker.

mostly cause of the propoganda against Ted Cruz didnt work out though

>Somalis, gay, muslims

All anti-zog, so I have mixed feelings about this. Its clear whites will need help and can't name or fight the jew on their own.

Yes, you are. Enjoy it.

Attached: fuckdrump&fuckwipipo.jpg (826x960, 60K)

Why are these people so obsessed with skin-deep characteristics? Oh your skin is dark, oh you have a vagina. Nothing about their beliefs or policies. Just shallow bullshit.

All I see is "we are petering ourselves out". They have to go further and further to the fringes to get victories.

god is great
this was never the end of the fight
cheer up, lads

In the same breath they'll preach that race, gender, and sexual identity don't matter, then this. These people do not believe in meritocracy and they do not represent this country.

>first black women ever from Connecticut and Massachusetts
That's not even impressive. There's been like 100 black women before them

It's just a fucking scavenger hunt for them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.14.56 PM.png (682x203, 47K)

Just wait, by next election people will come around. Besides every president loses the house at midterm, this is normal. Moreover they have a slight majority not a super. Relax my friend, the war is not over.

Who's "we", faggot? Contrary to what you filthy immigrants here might believe, this board isn't r/thedonald.

Oh boo how white men who have controlled this country and the planet forever are losing some of their power.

Cry some more you dirty rotten scum!! If you think this is bad wait till you see what's it like being a minority in a couple years time.

Post a link for shitposting

this

And? that pretty much sums up the democratic base, a lump of shit. Their platform is gay niggers and tranny muslims.

>First Brother Fucker elected to Congress

Trump should have all Somalis investigated for citizenship fraud.

It's because you're losers, and the we (Americans, as in the majority of the country) really hate you. We unironically want you to an hero. Now take some fentanyl, and stop posting.

Fuck off you shallow fucking commie.

>"Yay, niggers, mudshits, and women won! Historical!"

its almost like the whole muh jews vs muh muslims bullshit just drives wealth into both their pockets.

That sounds like a threat.

Four firsts that won't do anything and the youngest person elected to not do anything.

Attached: pagans.jpg (720x1738, 580K)

Kys shill

Pyrrhic victory, theses are going to be weak freshmen representatives that will lack committee power. Better candidates were primaried for these token diversity ornaments

say it with me
MADAM SPEAKER!!!!!!!!

>Identity shits
>OMG were making history!!
>Congress now grinds to a halt for two years
Real win right here..

Bullshit. McGrevy was the first openly gay governor but he quit and used that as an excuse to get out of trouble for massive corruption.

Who's the fag with the beard? The one in the middle I mean

RIP USA

-First Somali-American elected to Congress
-First openly gay man to win a gubernatorial
-First Muslim woman EVER elected to Congress.
-First Black women ever elected to Congress from Connecticut & Massachusetts
-Youngest woman EVER elected to Congress

Attached: 1511545438913.png (584x475, 301K)

the gay governor (Polis, CO) is a jew so no, not anti-ZOG

see my 2nd post for optimism

twitter.com/francismmaxwell/status/1060003768232755201

And Trump is still President, faggot.

Hahaha that's really not the point. This only matters if you believe the hilarious lie that all white men are evil and systemic racism is real.
Hint: it's not, and white men built this country.
You are a traitor and a parasite and you won't matter in the end. You are cancer that will be healed.

At least we can civil war a bit. That should be a fun way to go.

>listing openly gay man wins right after Somali-American wins
Somalis are homophobic and anti-semitic to the core, do they even understand what they're pushing? Do they just see "minority" and say OK?

Attached: battle cry.jpg (721x863, 106K)

>we totally have the moral superiority u guise

Yeah that Somali one really bothers me. We need to round them all up and deport them. Low IQ and predisposed to violence and aggression. Basically not human. They shouldn’t be in congress at all and we already seen what happens when we make them police. If we don’t vote to deport Somalis then they need to be herded into an extermination facility

>First Native American woman elected to congress.

Where my reds at?

T. Peruano

You don't realize those Congress members are gonna help us. They are gonna tear the Dems apart within themselves.

fucking identitarian faggots

Youngest communist ever elected to congress.

Amen brother

>Do they just see "minority" and say OK?
Welcome to the Democrat party platform.

You should be checked for chromosomes. Who actually gives a fuck?

Hol' up, so you be sayin' that they're still running further left, and we can parade the house around like circus freaks whenever they constantly say stupid, extremist shit?

Attached: 1529413419518.jpg (924x974, 125K)

whatever just so long as people dont judge me with scary words and hashtags

they have nothing else

Their policies suck, their moral standing is non-existent, and they spend all of their time pandering and manipulating the lowest common denominator of the country.
They spend their days in the gutter and so they look at the most mundane, but distinctive qualities someone can have and believe they are earth-shattering accomplishments.

This. They don't even pretend to care what the policies are, just that [race] and [sex] wins!

Attached: 1529374775298.gif (400x300, 946K)

Why are lefties obsessed with Firsts?

what a
fucking racist

not that pols any better tho

She married her brother to commit immigration fraud. She and all her family (and every disgusting Somali rat) should have their citizenship stripped away and be dumped back in the hellhole they came from.

Somalis take 3rd world African countries like Tanzania and Kenya, and when they flee their as refugees not even the other blacks want them because all they bring is crime and terrorism.

because democrats are the party of salvery and the ku klux klan. they have always been the true racists.

Attached: dreaming.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

spam dislike the young turks live stream on youtube

Ocasio-Cortez is going to be fun as fuck, can't wait for the retarded shit she'll try to push

Based.

it's the nature of progressivism
If there are no firsts, then there is no "progress"

This guy get it.

T. Leaf in States on business with a Somali for an Immigration Minister back home.

They base their perception of people solely on the obscurity of their identity group. The more obscure and "oppressed" the group a person belongs to, the better that person is. Post-Modernism 101.

To the American Left, anything labeled "FIRST" is a win. And the more deviant the better. First gay this, first trans that, etc etc

I too am curious about why this "man" qualifies as a false prophet.

>tfw they legalize actual pedophilia but still criminalize cartoon depictions of underage girls

Attached: __chloe_von_einzbern_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_fate_series_drawn_by_yamamoto_souichirou__02 (1649x2438, 1.24M)

The Fire Rises. So what if these people regain power? Let's say they defeat Trump in 2020 and Dems get the Senate? Great for them, right?
Except these people have no real substantive policies, and the system will collapse. Minorities will begin fighting each other for who gets more gibs (you are already seeing this with Tariq Nasheed). Soon after will follow literal race wars.
Remember that millions of your ancestors smile down on you. We will prevail in the end.

I always dislike "This is history in the making," or, "We're witnessing history."

If none of those things happened. it'd be history, too.

They really do have a problemnwhen it comes to this First-fetish.

because they're gigantic faggots and that's all they have.

Cos they're retarded identity fetishists with the worldliness of downs syndrome afflictees and a depth of historical knowledge comparable to John Green youtube short.

>still criminalize cartoon depictions of underage girls
excuse me?

Both Republicans and Democrats:

>are pro war for fake kike nation Israhell
>shit on civil liberties
>continue the risible (((status quo)))
>etc.
>youtu.be/GDQSAF3f9n0 [Open]

Trump:

>raised the national debt at levels much higher than Obama nigger
>has seen more immigrants coming in than under Obama nigger
>has aided fake kike nation Israhell much more than Obama nigger

Democracy serves as:

>Hegelian dialectics
>Distraction
>Divide & Conquer
>Keeping you invested in the system
>Enstilling passivity

Not voting = based

>taking responsibility for the situation yourself; not letting some untrustworthy puppet decide it for you
>showing disagreement with the status quo
>not wasting energy on an event that won’t change anything: use your energy instead to further what you want for society

Democracy is very similar to sporting games, if you think about it and what it actually accomplishes.

Thanks digits man. I shitposted and you should too!

It will be legal to engage in pedophilic acts with actual children. It will be illegal to fap to cartoon characters.

Only for the tribe and the shabboz goy.

Criminalizing loli is the natural next step in normalizing actual child fucking.
If you leave people who have those feelings with an outlet, they might let their moral core stop them from acting on their progressive urges.

Question is will they amount to anything? What’s gonna happen when people see their batshit insane antics?

Let them. The more the Democrats make themselves the party of muds and degenerates just drives more huwyte people to /ourside/.

At some point though, the only peaceful option would be secession, and they sure as fuck won't allow that when it comes time.

He didn't actually mention if this historical event was positive or negative.
Assuming he

Idk but I noticed that Jews started pushing identity politics and "white privilege" hard around 2012, I don't know what their endgame is but it's interesting to watch.

OP is a FAG don't listen to this shit. red wave incoming

Attached: DgN3S2iX4AACnAW.jpg (1200x770, 203K)

Jow Forums pissy. Lololol