REPUBLICAN BUNKER THREAD, GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

We gave it our best shot, now, let us cry together.
we still have the Senate, queers.

Attached: BLUMPF BTFO.png (1561x867, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-could-be-the-most-honest-president-in-modern-history/2018/10/11/67aefc5a-cd76-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html?utm_term=.7b563f007b41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not for much longer silly republicans hahahahha

Wew! 2 years of political deadlock

>hahahahaha
hahahahaha

PELOSI ENSURES TRUMP VICTORY 2020 MAGA BABY NO LOSE SITUATION

It's very unfortunate. On a bright side if crazy-level leftists can be goaded into trying to Impeach Trump every other week it might backfire come 2020.

No but at first blush I'm spooked that 2024 or soon after with unchecked demographic change could
be the end of the US as we know it.

What pisses me off is that dems will be emboldened. Even more so than the insane shit we've seen

hahahahahaha!

Drumpf is scared shitless right now.

>cry

I ain't no libshit

Showing the seats with Dems in the front as 152 - 155
>Trying to control the narrative again

How does that work? 152 dems 155 reps?

Great, nothing but filibusters & gridlock for 2 years.

Emboldened to do the same dumb shit they've done for the last two years, which will hurt them in 2020.

Democrats will 100% fuck this up. Trump is still popular. Republicans just dropped House seats like parties in power do at Miderterm time.

The Dems can't resist targeting Trump with 50 difference investigations and impeachment charges they KNOW will go nowhere

But it will mobilize the right in 2020

>What pisses me off is that dems will be emboldened.

Damn right we will. Tonight is the best I've felt since Trump won the election 2 years ago.

DEMS ARE BACK BABY.

we have the senate its not like they will pass anything

Reporting in!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com (2).jpg (474x326, 16K)

how is 152 the majority over 155???????? At this stage republicans keep house and senate.

Not that anyone really cares right now but DeSantis is projected to win governor of Florida.

they are projecting califags

>implying it's over yet

Senate is ours. Fight for the House.

Attached: D319B038-86E7-4054-8E8C-0736225B0BF7.jpg (261x153, 22K)

Explain this then faggot

Attached: 657bb118018cd1bb9e6a2d3bb400bbd2.png (2094x1198, 209K)

pool's closed fags

Attached: polls closed.jpg (372x434, 31K)

Does that mean that there is government shutdown now next year?

There will be an overnight surprise and Dems will be cucked.

>some shill made this thread to farm anger
nice try faggot
this isn't over

What the hell are you on about? The results are still coming in, stop with this shill shit.

civil war has always been the most likely ending
frankly Trump needs to seriously step up on immigration and deportation, it's the demographics that are fucking us

No it just means 2 years of nothing getting done. Trump is retarded he should have realized this was going to happen actually no he shouldn't have. His administration should've, however. Filibusters for the next 2 years. 2020 will be very interesting.

those were the days..

How much longer till it's all over?

It's a shill thread. He won't.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>unironically

IT'S OVER LOSING SENATE TOO

Attached: 62435453542.jpg (1000x1119, 1.07M)

how in the fuck did this happen? we have nancy fucking pelosi and that stupid niggerwitch maxine in charge now? are you fucking kidding me?

Stop being dense. It's over. You think Cali is going to flip? Washington? The majority of the red seats are already in.

Dose dems must be rippin'. Like wankered from a cuck cage, so it is.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
TOP FUCKING KEK

Aw man the AIDS tho

cali just had to maintain. we are losing darryl issas seat . it should have been a winnable race, we had a korean woman running in that district and shes losing against some dem jew fagot

They didn't give it their best shot. They stumblefucked around like they never expected to win in the first place. Then they mostly hunkered down and hoped Trump would blow over. Then panicked two or three months ago and tried to ride his coattails without having achieved anything. Pathetic, desu. They deserved to lose.

Attached: Etn3tkMGHy9pbSHs.jpg (1000x976, 368K)

>California
>Washington

Welp.
It was a good fight lads. Now I sleep.

look at all those CA's most of the west coast is dem. so even though they're ahead now they'll lose in a few hours

GRONALD GRUMPF BTFO LMAO
BLUE WAVE WAS UNIRONICALLY REAL!

Anons imagine what they're going to put Trump through when they get the house

>be pelosi
>we've got you beat now Drumpf
>heh, you're strong but Im just getting started
>that was super saiyin
>and this..
>this is to go further beyond
>aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>MILITATY TRIBUNALS
>TREASON CHARGES
>TELEVISED EXECUTIONS OF TRAITORS

Attached: images (13).jpg (273x184, 11K)

>
not if theres some polling station happenings

I'm a democrat but that's quite the exaggeration

>thinking this matters and that trump isn't going to pull a coup with the court and military
whew lad

All Republican seats in the House that flipped were Never Trumpers.

Sometimes you have to purge to get stronger.

Lol they won 2 seats but that's all they needed

This is a good point. Repubs should have come out guns blazing, but they were all so timid. Like a lack of confidence.

The previous house was hostile towards Trump even with Republican majority...
What changed?

>le ebin based Repubicans xd

Attached: 1514999161012.png (468x698, 30K)

Actually. He got all his campaign goals met save the actual wall being built.
So at this point, he can use the next 2 years as a reason to keep the democrats at bay
"Oh look at what those cowardly Democrats did! We played ball guys! They didn't want to. They were more worried about being bitches than actually making america better!"
*Gets reelected*

Democratic majority is even more hostile to Trump. Gridlocks for the next two years. Trump didn't move nearly fast enough now he's really not going to get shit done and by 2020 he's going to lose votes because shit he said was going to happen still hasn't happened. Too much golfing and tweeting desu.

Trump would have done better in 2016 if he had not made the mexican rapist stuff. Just made the economic case for restricting immigration.
There is a wage rate protection argument for restricting immigration he could have just gone with that. All the insults towards other politicians and the media would still have been great and worked for him. But the mexican rapist line just opened the floodgates to "racist racist racist!"

Winner

Attached: understanding-the-stages-of-grief.png (1200x901, 186K)

The only real accomplishment he's got is the tax overhaul but I'm not putting faith into that until I get my returns. There's some things I really don't like about it. The rest, job growth, unemployment rates, etc. are going to be forgotten because they haven't been significant.

The china trade shit isn't going well either.

Listen to me anons: the meme war for 2020 is going to need to start RIGHT NOW. We need to be in a state of 24/7 memetic warfare. The next 2 years are going to be tough, and isg going to literally define the future of America. We need to be getting ready now

But the Republicans have control of the U.S. Senate. Doesn't that mean that now that the U.S. House of Reps of now controlled by the Democrats, means the U.S. Senate can create a government shutdown?

It was better for Republicans to win both Senate and the House, but it's probably better for our country that the Dems took at least the House. Democrats needed to feel like they have a voice or things in this country would have just gotten worse and worse.

And how long do you expect that to last? People HATE when the government shuts down.

>We need
you have a mouse in your pocket?

The china trade shit is going precisely as it should desu.
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-could-be-the-most-honest-president-in-modern-history/2018/10/11/67aefc5a-cd76-11e8-a3e6-44daa3d35ede_story.html?utm_term=.7b563f007b41

Yeah, I'm a Dem too but it's definitely not a blue wave, just an okay election. Republicans did remarkably well too.

Would you be alarmed if I said yes

>would have just gotten worse and worse
They will probably do that no matter what, that's all they ever do.

But to be honest, given the way things have been running, Trump is looking to use executive actions just to enforce immigration laws, what the hell has the GOP house even done for us up until now? Why the hell is this necessary?
The senate can approve supreme court nominees, that's all the matters now because at least they have demonstrated that they can actually do that.

I am much more concerned about the local governor races, the house was likely to fall and wasn't of much use anyway.

>Democrats HATE when the government shuts down
I've never known anyone else to complain.

Locked in a trade war? Don't just post vague articles...

>All Republican seats in the House that flipped were Never Trumpers.

They were Never Trumpers because they knew they were in shaky districts. Democrats killed them off anyway, as they should.

Now let's get the Democratic controlled House after Trump's ass. Trumpkins on suicide watch. Let the salty howling begin!

Attached: 1541392921805.jpg (464x600, 31K)

so what are the batshit people on the far left going to do now? quadruple down? eventually they have to break mentally and reevaluate the way they think right? or does civilization have to reset again

It was a fun two years guys.

Attached: Custom Image 06112018094332.jpg (800x1121, 150K)

>the house was likely to fall and wasn't of much use anyway.
its not that it wasnt useful. dems are just so angry and hate so much that trump won in 2016 that it is going to be investigation after investigation into him and everyone around him. they are so bitter right now they want to destroy or at least embarrass and harass.

>Democrats needed to feel like they have a voice or things in this country would have just gotten worse and worse.
>implying thats a bad thing

Accelerationism is the only way radical change will be brought about. Arguing over which ZOG party is the best is a waste of time.

Don't be retarded. What on earth would make shutdowns only affect dems?

You know where this goes

Attached: 1522052346515.jpg (1024x1366, 159K)

you're violating the spirit of the thread, faggot. this is a republican tears only bunker thread.
GTFO

The opposition party always takes the House in a new President's first midterms. Always. Keep your eyes on the long game Jow Forums

>Don't post vague articles.
See original point.
To quote from the article
"Trump kept his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, something his three immediate predecessors also promised yet failed to do. He promised to “crush and destroy ISIS,” and two years later he is on the verge of eliminating the Islamic State’s physical caliphate. He promised to impose a travel ban on countries that he saw as posing a terrorist threat, and after several false starts the final version of his ban was upheld by the Supreme Court. He promised to punish Syria if it used chemical weapons on its people, and, unlike his immediate predecessor, he followed through — not once but twice.

Trump pledged to nominate Supreme Court justices “in the mold of Justice [Antonin] Scalia,” and now Neil M. Gorsuch and Brett M. Kavanaugh sit on the high court. Trump also pledged to fill the federal appellate courts with young, conservative judges, and so far the Senate has confirmed 29 — more than any recent president at this point in his administration.

Trump vowed to pass historic tax reforms and signed the first major overhaul of the tax code in three decades. He vowed an unprecedented regulatory rollback, with a strict policy to eliminate two existing regulations for every new regulation. In his first year, he achieved $8.1 billion in lifetime regulatory savings and is on track to achieve an additional $9.8 billion this year."

We'll mop the floor with them when we've finished summoning General Patton-

Attached: 1541560580810.jpg (220x293, 19K)

Ah yes, the Adolf Hitler that NEVER existed in the USA and that America BTFO
GOOD ONE LOL

>they are so bitter right now they want to destroy or at least embarrass and harass
Whatever, if we get another seat or two on the SCOTUS I could give a shit, especially if trump gets reelected.
Let them drag their impeachment shitshow onto the congress floor, they will actually present real evidence for the first time in two years or they will kill their entire base's motivation on live TV, who cares.

Given enough time this will become the Dem's birth certificate, which even trump was smart enough to immediately discard when he was nominated, much to the fury of the liberals who thought they would be able to grill him over it.

>What on earth would make shutdowns only affect dems?
Because the only people who care about it are the people who rely on the government, aka most dems.

The border will be fully militarized by 2020 my dude

Relevance?

>U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
His voters don't care.

>He promised to “crush and destroy ISIS,” and two years later he is on the verge of eliminating the Islamic State’s physical caliphate.
Until ISIS is actually defeated and blasted on news no one cares.

>He promised to impose a travel ban on countries that he saw as posing a terrorist threat, and after several false starts the final version of his ban was upheld by the Supreme Court.
No one cares.

>He promised to punish Syria if it used chemical weapons on its people, and, unlike his immediate predecessor, he followed through — not once but twice.
Maybe some care.

>justices
Unless relevant judgement are made no one cares.

>savings
neglible

Like I said. All the things he has done are big yawns for voters come 2020.

2 years of a congress who will get nothing done. This is fucking great!

Attached: 244ca03e4443734d22ef66ca82224ef03da0f8230a51ab9e5e29293dd63ee1f0.png (800x750, 132K)

shut up faggot, it's still early

We will get the senate back next time baby. We are picking up some governor democrat wins too. Slowly the blue wave will take over.

Adolf lives on in all of us, you dumb nigger. I wonder though, will things really go your way? Because your way will eventually lead to my way, maybe you should hope the Republicans win.

Attached: 1521564322208.jpg (477x750, 85K)

Damn Republicans got BTFO in the house. What the fuck lads

The majority of entitlement recipients are in red states and the majority of those are white.

Welllllll We just kept the senate so this wont matter.

So, The Storm is canceled?

t. DeShawn "JaRule" Silverstein Bobby-Joe Gonzalez III Jr
SURE THING LMAO

Attached: 1529922774049.gif (800x600, 198K)

Now the wrecking of the incompetent and criminal Trump administration can get underway. I hope the Democrats put in cunts to fuck with Trump that are worse than Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy.

Attached: 1538403206555.jpg (806x544, 100K)

Two years of increased action through Executive Order.