Divided government

Are you ready for 2 years of literally nothing getting done?

Attached: 1533360194986.jpg (710x920, 64K)

Good, the commies can show the entire country they are the reason why nothing can get accomplished, just in time for the 2020 elections

So what's different from the last few decades?

Exactly as the Founding Fathers imagined it

So the same as the previous two?

>divided government
Shouldn't you niggers be spinning it as "separate but equal"

Attached: 1445103400174.png (350x380, 193K)

Hell yeah 2 years of Trump executive orders baby!

Attached: 1496614665985.png (913x740, 1.01M)

>throwing in the towel
you sound like a faggot, this is not over yet

I am actually excited for the nick names Trump will be giving to Nancy Pelosi.

Don't worry, we still have to take down Assad and give money to Israel. MIGA!

why do you care? unless you're wealthy, you're not included in his tax breaks

Yes
As your nation grows weaker, ours grows stronger. The weak will overcome the strong, prepare to be annexed in the distant future.

So like the last 2 years when cuckservatives blocked the wall for example?

Thats the point

Negative Nancy comes to mind but that's too low energy.

Nagging Nancy is perfectly fitting and will get "SEXIST" cries

Hell fucking yes. Fuck big government. Only good thing Trumpie did right was the damn tax cuts.

You guys were okay doing nothing during Obama. What's changed?

this

into it lol

This, we can't lose.
>100% gov't control
>democraps cause good progress to stop, thus making people see how useless they really are

This, though it is unfortunate that dems now control the house, and in turn the purse. Spending will blow up and we'll go wayyyy deeper into debt and they'll blame Trump. This will force them to compromise on both sides, and Trump will shine in making deals. Screen cap this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 6.43.51 PM.png (680x790, 1.01M)

>chinknada

It's okay for us to do nothing because we get to be lazy pieces of shit. The rules don't apply to us.

saved

Except Trump is in charge now and hillbillies and literally any bystander woulkd always blame the incumbents

And what got done in the last two years, you know, when republicans controlled very branch of government?

Please provide a list...

Now that Democrats will do nothing but obstruct Trump will they be called the party of obstruction like republicans were during the Obama years?

yes, are you ready for it?

>2 years
Nothing has been done for the past few decades

Are you ready for 2 years of him crying like a baby?

Attached: michaelmoore cry.png (670x669, 1.09M)

maple syrup and hockey pucks don't count towards GDP

Yes.

The debts already been booming since the tax cuts cause they don't dare cut spending on anything but the EPA. Dems controlling the purse means autismbux are secure so fuck you.

>Spending will blow up
I got bad news for you. Check the national debt. Trump already ballooned spending last year. Hope you like trillion dollar deficits!

like the past 2?

>What's changed?
2016 called

Absolutely. I can have my life back now

>Implying things were getting done sometime before
Republicans were already cucking out, and Trump himself is barley even right wing.

As someone who regrets voting in Trudeau EVERY SINGLE DAY, I'm telling you, there are worse things then nothing getting done.

Attached: Self Obsessed Trudeau being photographed.jpg (500x458, 54K)

I see dems cheering for candidates that got elected based on their race, gender, sexuality and whatever else that is not required to do a good job.

Lmao democracy is a joke.

Do you just make this shit up? How do you get a conclusion that retarded from what's been happening during Trump's presidency?

We don't need more laws, we have more than enough already.
The only thing I have ever wanted out of Trump is conservative SCOTUS appointees, and that's still a go.

>implying this won't just be an excuse for Trump to wield greater executive powers

The god emperor meme is going to come true, just you watch. Trump is going to govern like a monarch.

muricans pay too much attention and media drama. it does not matter at all who is president or who wins some midterm joke elections. everything will pretty much the same in all scenarios

Attached: 20170412095253!Asuka_Soryu.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>do nothing government
Best Government. All they do is fuck shit up.

>tfw a trump supporter "friend" of mine hoped this would happen because things were "fine the way they are"

Attached: fuckthisgayearth.png (633x758, 335K)

Ah, my favourite worst best girl

Attached: evangelion loss.jpg (486x541, 1.8M)