*BLOCKS TRUMPS PATH TO PASS LEGISLATION*

*BLOCKS TRUMPS PATH TO PASS LEGISLATION*

What do?

Attached: 15-nancy-pelosi.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks about 4 months from death

SAY IT WITH ME

*inhales*

MADAM SPEAKER

Attached: 1541388818299s[1].jpg (250x250, 4K)

executive order lol

someone xray for granny nips

Id bang

Doubt it .. she is not popular with dems anymore.

On closer inspection i change that to a no

>House Democrats author bill
>Passes house and gets sent to Senate
>Senate Republicans modify (overhaul) bill to their liking
>Passes Senate and gets sent to President's desk

Nancy is speaker. I'm not Trump's punching bag anymore. So happy.

Attached: ap_626947574693-fee5784ab22c7f4c004e306d8784478254c6de02-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Going to be funny watching the corporate dems fight the berniebros over the control of speaker and then Ginsburg dies and Trump appoints Scalia's ghost.

daily reminder she is now third in line if Trump and Pence were to be assassinated.

Take that for what you will.....

Attached: 1541212659135.png (355x434, 400K)

>Speaker of The House
>Literally can't speak

>Senate Republicans modify (overhaul) bill to their liking

After that they need to send that shit back to the house

lmao if both pence and trump are assassinated we're going to war pussy

Many of the dems elected tonight have publicly stated they will not vote her speaker. May chaos ensue

Executive orders à la Andrew Jackson.

Tell the Dems and the courts to pound sand.

Dumb move.

The Dems have to compromise if they want any chance of winning anything in 2020.
They won't, of course, but it will make their chances more likely to be in their favour.

>even a rapefugee wont touch her

Attached: 1509232267640.jpg (545x781, 152K)

i'd hit dat hard and for long time

executive order and executions

Executive Order

Oof

Attached: Trump all smiles.jpg (300x366, 20K)

no moar judges

No bill can be """modified""" without being revoted on by both chambers, fucking idiot. Even this democrap fag knows more than you .

Not kidding, if I were Trump I would cross the Rubicon tomorrow. Not sure how I'd do it though.

This. Expect many of them from now on. Same thing Obama did.

Going to be funny when Ocasio-Cortez doesn't understand that she can't vote on Supreme Court nominees
>you mean, w-we won the House for NOTHING?
>ABOLISH SENATE
>ABOLISH SUPREME COURT
>MAKE ME IMPORTANT

weaponized autism

This curse is actually a blessing
Strap yourself in lads, things are going to get interesting
This cunt is the best the Democrats have to offer
Let that sink in

>Take that to the bank faggot

This sounds plausible, to be honest.

Then dictatorship it is.

Issue an executive order and then have Kav boof on her when it's challenged

>Democraps chase muh Russia investigation for 2 years
>Entire nation is reminded of how fucking insane Nancy Pelosi is
>Senate confirms 10,000 right-wing judges

Judges only require senate, not house. So we are getting judges and EOS

Now we see just how Donald "Art of the Deal" Trump operates when he really needs to make that deal. I can't wait.

Anyway he was too lazy to do shit when he could. I think he's happy to now have an excuse not to do anything. He will be very good in the position where he can bitch all day and blame the house for everything.

At least it's the senate that confirms supreme court justices. There's still hope for a red supreme court.

"Judge Mononokonolalono in Hula Hoop Land has made his decision, now let him enforce it."

>Trump 2019.

yay another term of gridlock, just democrats doing the locking instead of repubs..

*Pisses off the country for 2 years and gets Drumpf re elected*

the same thing Obama did

She will be the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since the election of Trump and his appointment of Supreme Court Justices.

>legislation
Good. Rule by dictate.

>First order of business, Federal Assault Weapon Ban!
I'm sure it'll go over REEEEEEEALLY well.

he should start declassifying things with impunity now. no reason to kiss GOP ass.

how do executive orders work? what are the limits on this?

Federal legalization of cannabis.
Imagine the butthurt.

Executive orders and judicial picks.
It's a three branch government not a two.

If Trump is assassinated, she dies before Pence can.

She's popular with donors, that's enough for her

>what are the limits on this

basically fuck all, thanks to the corruption of the past few decades. unless it's explicitly given to Congress in the constitution, fair game. Trump has been working on this method the entire time so expect a few magic rabbits. The Chief Executive has a shit ton of power.

Immigration reform? Won't be happening through legislation. The wall? Guess we'll just have to let the military build it. Etc etc.

The real thing to watch is changes in the cabinet after the election. Who is really getting fired?

Same thing Obango did when the Republicans did it to him only 2 branches are needed just executive order then backed up by the Senate and when the house throws a fit it will be pushed to the supreme courts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

Also, reminder that the POTUS can veto bills.

They can propose it and he can let the Senate shut it down. The dems have absolutely zero power to pass law right now. Barely winning the house kind of sucks on a strategic level.

the supreme court is all that matters at this point.

That bitch is crazy as whore in a nunnery. She will start pushing for impeachment of Trump during a booming economy. They might take the House tonight, but if she and her cronies are true to form, 2020 will be a Democrat slaughter.

She looks hot as fuck. Would motorboat them titties...

>W-we'll win the Presidential election for sure!
>W-we'll get majority in the House for sure!
Can't wait for the suicides from you leftie faggots.

Imagine thinking that Congress works this way.

Motorboat them granny titties

Attached: 548943986.jpg (540x786, 119K)

Bills that the Republicans won't like won't make it past the Senate because they gained seats.
Which will also make scotus picks a lot easier than the Brett Kavanaugh hearing

Thanks to Obama the limits are basically fuckall so long as the President can get the support of the other parts of the government, which works perfectly for Trump right now because both the Supreme Court and Senate are most likely to take his side in any decision that isn't blatantly retarded.

Opposite. Imagine if Trump legalized it federally. Call it a move to strengthen state rights.

Get her committed to a mental hospital. And call them out on Mad Maxine Waters, too.

>lmao if both pence and trump are assassinated we're going to war pussy

THIS

Attached: it's the end of the world as we know it and i am comfy.png (638x551, 609K)

All this midterm election really did was solidify the battle lines. Those of us on team escalation and acceleration can see the good news here. Just imagine the shitshow that will be the next budget lmao.

California, meanwhile, is going full-on commie. Trump will have full license to fuck them over on the federal level as much as he wants.

she looks like the psychiatrist from the sopranos in this shot

Do what Obama did, executive order the shit out of everything.

goddamn I want to titty fuck Pelosi to death. she's a total GGILF.
>great grandma i'd like to fuck

Attached: 1541515042139.jpg (855x1024, 107K)

Trump has no reason to do that. There are far better things he can put before the Dem congress that their voters would actually support but which they will be unable to agree to for political reasons.

Dems will Tea Party themselves and at the very least guarantee that Trump will win a second term.

Anyone wanna take one for the team and eat her out?
I'll be homosexual for the next two years btw.

I fucked a friend of my auntie who looks like her, except maybe 10 years younger, her skin wasn't that old looking. She was 46, I'm 26. One of the best roots ever. She kept calling me a "young boy" lmao

really wanna see them bobes for some reason

only oldfags remember this meme

Attached: fgs1.jpg (190x251, 8K)

What other "poison pills" do you think he could use, then?

Trump's second term is already safe. He is very popular despite media propaganda. Obviously the GOP cuckservatives are not and that's why a bunch of them lost today. What the fuck does Trump care?

why don't the dems ever get someone new to rep them in the house

Reminder that seniors have ridiculously high rates of STI's.

so I mean what is the republican strategy, they still think they can "convert " poor non whites to tax cuts for the rich and government service cuts? fuck repubicans the fact ted cruz's victory speech mentioned nothing of demographics and just how " texans chose freedom " is so fucking cucked. You're gonna lose to demographics faggot do something already instead of pretending like everything is okay

Show her my dick

Basically an EO is intended to clarify an ambiguous law, and there are a couple of ways congress can veto or bypass an EO.
This is the reason Obama hardly ever made an actual EO. He more often did another type of Executive Action, like a memo, which is like him just him saying something in a very official voice. The real power is in the bureaucratic agencies, and whether they follow what he says or not.

Protectionism creates domestic jobs. This is especially interesting if you look at rates of African American men gaining employment.

my favorite is the childcare/family care proposal from the campaign. it's actually a really good plan but the Dems will never support it because of the way it is proposed to be implemented (no graft). Trump can now showboat with legislative proposals without forcing the GOP to come out against them. He's always had a difficult party relationship and now that the Republicans are not in power in the House he doesn't have to do anything to keep those faggots happy.

because they have a terrible time coming to a consensus on someone. but that is about to happen - no way Pelosi lasts as speaker. she'll be replaced with a white man or an incompetent person and no one will be happy, except for us of course.

So do young people, I've still never had one though. I talk with my girl mates about shit like that & I used to think that STIs were some rare thing to get. I told them I have literally never had one & they're all like "really? I have". Not all of them, most of them. My guy mates too, they get them and laugh it off.

Didn't most of the Republican losses come from anti-Trump Republicans losing their seats, too?

Maxine needs to take over.

even for a leaf you're retarded

Except democrats have proven to want to empower them and other foreigners into positions of power both in government and in corporations so why the fuck would they vote Republican.
Really is that all Republicans are good for? Is " fixing " the liberal economy so we can continue living in liberalism?

Nah dude. Trump writing that EO on the 14th amendment is going to force the dems to come to the table on everything immigration. Trump will wrote the EO knowing a liberal judge in the 9th circuit will shoot it down and he will pitch it to his 5-4 Supreme Court. They'll interpret it in Trumps favor forcing the dems to give up wall money, visa lottery, chain migration, or face all 30m illegals being deported. Render unto Trump what is his or else every bean jumps back across the border. I don't see Trump giving them anything but some daca extension which will be meaningless.

>This cunt is the best the Democrats have to offer
Pelosi, Waters, Harris, Clinton .. honestly .. these people having power over the course of the country .. ffs .. if I had to listen to one of these Jezebels speak for more than thirty seconds I'd rather stab my ear drums with an ice pick.

the only way this woman could trigger conservatives harder is if she was a minority

Checked and remembered.

A shitload of old school type GOP house members retired instead of running again.

good man

Attached: original.jpg (600x630, 66K)

that was my point - he doesn't have to try and get cucked legislation through the GOP's bullshit Congress now. there are many ways to accomplish his policy goals outside of legislation. the budget powers are the only thing real the House has, and that works perfectly in his favor because the Dems are the ones who need the budget to pay off their people, not him. Trump voters would love nothing more than to see a year long federal government shutdown.

>empower them
Vote plantations. They give gibs and lower the bar so they never acquire the skills they need to actually succeed.

The though of having to hear Hillary Clinton drone on for four years was the most frightening prospect of her winning.

Trump and the GOP had two year to pass legislation, but for some unknown reason, they chose not to.

This just gives the republicans a scapegoat for being globalist cucks.