OH NO NO NO NO OOOOOOO...

OH NO NO NO NO OOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.png (181x314, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWQ1BQ_4QNo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

L M F A O

Who cares we got the senate.

nooooooooooooooooo

good job nate, i can go to bed now

At least I'm not a nigger.

It's fucking over.
+35 seats
he will be impeached before Christmas

Attached: Capture.png (159x493, 16K)

God Bless the blue brand

Attached: WWE-SmackDown-Live-Results-May-15-2018.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

It's fucking over magapede scumbags

day of the rolling orange soon

Attached: DALvEOIVwAAUnBv.jpg (450x600, 58K)

And the Senate won't convict, so impeachment will be meaningless. Just like Clinton. And the American people will proceed to throw vindictive assholes out of the House. Just like Clinton.

If Trump gets impeached, millions of Americans will die in the Civil War.

We're projected the win the House, boys! That's right, we've WON the House! It's over. Your Drumpf is never going to get his petty little Wall. He's never going to get anymore tax cuts. We will make Drumpf's presidency a living hell! There is NOTHING you can do stop us!'

Demographics is Destiny. That's what you LOSERS say, yeah? Well, looks like YOU'RE RIGHT!!! Thanks to our WONDERFUL HISPANICS, we now are securing the House of Representatives, we've SCARED Ted Cruz and almost lost his seat. By 2030, it's over for you all, Jow Forums. It's over.

We will win. We will win! Win! WIN!

Suck. My. Dick.

How the hell is Montana leaning blue right now? How is all of Iowa leaning blue? Why the fuck is /ourguy/ Steve King losing?

you guys are so cringey.

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 875)

We won!

Apparently all of the Northeast is on welfare, since it's entirely blue right now.

538 trolling dumplicans hard by teasing a 50% chance in front of their tiny dicks.

This is a referendum on trump, his policies, gun control, human rights, immigration, and trump supporters causing terrorism

The American people dont like what they are being sold.

So no more mobs? Hillary said if democrats won the house they’d be civil again, so no more angry mobs when trump gets to appoint Supreme Court judges still? And all other appointments that the democrats in the house will be powerless to stop?

Millions of beaners, hundreds of thousands of americans

then why is the Senate red?

this but unironically

New England has always been blue. It’s easy to love diversity when your state is 99.99% white

Damn, I was hoping Dems lose so I could scam a recount gofundme

Reminder to kill yourself when this blows up in your face.

Attached: hurhurhur.jpg (697x208, 22K)

Really excited about your one relevant win huh? It really won't make much difference.

>Americans
No. Many will die, but not Americans.

lmao get owned

>own presidancy
>own senate
whos winning here exactly, democucks?

the Senate is an undemocratic institution that benefits Republicans because each State gets an equal vote even if there's only a few rural hicks living there

I remember this percentage in 2016
sage

2016 was before Trump pivoted to Bushism.

enjoy the collapse of the economy and mass civil unrest, I hope your head gets chopped off.

too late here though. Time to move on to the next battle

I remember Romney having 2012 in the bag
"surge any second now" is the rallying cry of any losing party

Yeah man vote for the party of "anarchy" and freedom! But don't tweet anything offensive on your "anarchist" twitter, and be a woke ally to all of the progressive poc's that are your fellow "anarchists!"

Why isnt the house?

2 hours ago you were lauging at being 50-50 and blue wave cancelled. Now fucking Montana is blue

Lol, moving goalposts. Court is ours. Senate is ours, Executive Branch is ours. Sure, bills will be stalled, but there's more than one way to skin a cat. And in the end it's all small potatoes. Next 2 judges to retire will be liberals. Enjoy seeing the Supreme Court reverse Obamacare, ban abortion, and rule that birthright citizenship is not constitutional.

Enjoy your blue wake. It's a prelude to your burial in 2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWQ1BQ_4QNo

Attached: M for MAGA.gif (500x268, 658K)

All those notebooks full of women and nothing to show for it.

BASH THE FASH! PUNCH A NAZI! #BLUEAMERICAFOREVER

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always leave it to the dems to preach about human rights while murdering unborn babies and ignoring massacres in other countries. The only "human rights" that exist are the ones for their supporters.
>Terrorism
>From the right
Keep shilling, tool.

If America was white then Republicans would have won.

Bingo.

Fucking COPE faggot. Where’s your blue wave? NOWHERE! Now Nancy Pelosi gets to show off her cunt for two years and hands Trump an easy 2020 win. White birth rates are exploding while spics and blacks are aborting. You’re fucking DONE FOR LIFE faggot.

I wasn't posting here 2 hours ago no answer the question

no no no no no no no no no no no

lmao
keep trying

>ban abortion,
YAY let's massively increase the black population just to appease christfag boomers who are going to die soon anyway

Attached: SN.jpg (340x565, 37K)

This is a constitutional republic dumbfuck. The founders did not want Los Angeles and NYC dictating the policies of the entire nation every time.

>We should lower ourself to nigger level morality to slightly slow their invasion
Good one

tens of thousands*

Dis nigga actually cryin

Lol you fucking cowards won't do shit

Because not many republican seats were up for grabs