Florida just turned permanently blue

Forget what happened tonight--look at the big picture.

Florida just gave 1.2 million felons the right to vote. Felons vote 70% Democratic and have a turnout rate of 30%.

That means Florida probably just created 280,000 new Democrat votes and 120,000 new Republican votes--giving the Democrats a net gain of 160,000 votes.

Trump only won the state by 100,000.

Florida just turned blue. That's going to flip the country blue in 2020. And nobody is talking about it.

Attached: welcome-to-florida-1.jpg (1280x800, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/06/election-results-2018-florida-votes-restore-felons-voting-rights/1895272002/
jstor.org/stable/42940586?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>prisoners who broke society's laws get to vote

absolute lunacy, but this is the kind of shit that happens when you let non whites vote.

Kys kike. That never took effect.

NOT MY FUCKING FLORIDA NOO JESUS CHRIST THOSE NIGGERS AND SPICS ALREADY FLOODED ALL THE GOOD TOURISTY AREAS AND RUINED THEM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK GENOCIDE NOW

It just accelerated the "we are fucked" point from 2050 to 2030. Only thing to do is become as rich as possible, and insulate yourself from society best you can. After Trump I don't know if we have any real winners to turn the trend around.

>1.2 million
>30% turnout
>70% Dem
Gonna need a citation on all three, divide and conquer shill. If at least one of those is bull, you're the agent of a foreign state trying to raise discord in the US.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: 1508886857353.png (454x685, 122K)

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/06/election-results-2018-florida-votes-restore-felons-voting-rights/1895272002/

Yes it did nerd

Niggers can't stay out of trouble long enough to qualify. It's a moot point. You don't just get the duty to vote back(voting is a duty, not a right). You have to complete probation too. And niggers cannot stay off of probation, or out of prison, or warrant-free for two seconds.

Stop fretting. Most other states allow felons to vote and it's not an issue because generally only the white felons complete their supervision successfully.

Neither Trump nor Obama needed Florida to win in any of their elections.

Gladly!

1.2 million: usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/06/election-results-2018-florida-votes-restore-felons-voting-rights/1895272002/
(Oh wait, I was low, it's actually 1.5 million)

30% turnout: jstor.org/stable/42940586?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

70% Dem: washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats

Felons also can't hold a job and will probably go back to jail. You can't vote in jail.

>implying black people vote

Attached: 1510487723703.png (275x263, 155K)

Dear Diary today a retard tried to say that now felons will be able to vote in federal elections because they are the same as state elections.

Actually, nothing bars felons from voting in national elections.

Does your statistic remove sex crimes and murderers? Cuz those don't count as part of this amendment

Yeah it does.

This frees them for national and state elections, read any source on it

Technically, no state has authority to prohibit state felons from voting on national issues anyway. That's federal jurisdiction.

>Felons vote 70% Democratic
lol how could they vote tho

hey man I voted no, it's gonna suck to be here in 2 years

you assume most felons are black when in reality they're majority white in fl

THIS

Redpilled black here. 904fag that voted red down the whole ballot. Fuck Gillum's gun grabbing filthy nigger fingers. But my point is, the ONLY people I know that have ever been convicted of a felony and completed all of their time served, parole, and probation requirements as well as paid all court fees and debts have been white.

I've seen niggers get stabbed, robbed, and beat to near an inch of their lives just to tell you NOT to call the cops because everybody at the party, at the club, in the parking lot, or where ever you are is either on probation or currently has warrants for their arrest. I've legit come across a woman that was beaten and raped (real rape, not the #metoo bullshit) and she refused to call an ambulance or make a police report because she had active warrants for her arrest.

I understand my experiences are completely subjective and anecdotal, but shit, if 1 in 5 niggers is a convicted felon, then there's nothing to worry about.

Attached: FLORIDA MAN.png (644x1614, 107K)

Correct.
Last Red state vote for FL.
Enjoy your 15 min geezers.