*takes the house*

*takes the house*

Attached: p052j5kp[1].jpg (1280x640, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWQ1BQ_4QNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean nignogs, spics, fags, and women took it?

and then trump wins in 2020 and takes the house back

>th-the left can't MEME!
We can win elections tho.

Attached: 32.jpg (349x356, 29K)

Erased

Ahahahahahahahaha wiiiiiipe oooouuut

pretty pathetic 'wave' there homeboy, if all you can do is MAYBE BARELY take the house. What happened to taking the senate?

>ID says Boom

Nice. RIP pizzagate shills

Literally the easiest and most expected historically precedented thing you could have won, and it was by a hair.

Sure didn’t win 2016 election

Spending millions on ‘ads’ just to barely get the house? (they don’t bc the projections are bs) lol this ‘wave’ is a fucking joke.

The Dems. Pizzagate isreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWQ1BQ_4QNo

Attached: M for MAGA.gif (500x268, 658K)

this is why dems took the House

Wait till the midter- Oh wait! We won the midterms!

Drumplets are done with. They're THREW.

Most polls predicted the senate was a lost cause and it was mostly democrats defending their seats. At the end of the day winning the house is winning the house.

I was led to believe the blue wave included the senate too

You sure did win the senate OH WAIT

Q said watch CA

It's not over.

But did win 2012 and 2008 :)

>was supposed to be a blowout
>instead the dems only win the house by a hair, and the gop looks like it will take even more senate seats.
Nice blue wave candyass

6 and 10 years ago W O W

reminder to beta orbiters and NPCs this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus_expand.png (280x280, 879)

Hows the Senate? cause Republicans are gonna pick up 4-5 seats

The Senate was always a huge reach. The Republicans didn't take the Senate in 2010, either, even though they won a huge victory.

*loses presidency*
*loses senate*
*loses supreme court*
*wins gerrymandering contest*

user...I...

Shill

>blue raindrop
ftfy

You fags still lost a majority of it in only 2 years.

Hi, I just thought I'd show up to remind you replaceable motherfuckers who the majority is.

When we get rid of gerrymandering, you cheating assholes don't stand a chance!

The browning of Texas is on its way.
The browning of AZ.
The browning of NMx

Don't forget that the high-talent H1B people they keep hauling in because you low-skill fucking monkeys aren't smart enough to do muh real jobs. (Western Civilization, lol). They're brown, too.

Women took a ton of seats.

Gay native american!
Gay Governor!
We gotta trap in NC, too!

You
Are
Replaceable.

Not really a wave, Obama lost 63 seats in 2010, that's a wave. The expected gain is 30-35, so normal loss for a 1st term president.

Pretty much means 6 more years of Trump.

Attached: 1537852093548.jpg (600x663, 100K)

GOP dominates the Senate now, and won enough that they can easily hold in 2020. The House will be easy enough to take back after two years of high profile coverage of Pelosi and Waters. In fact it gives Trump something to get the base raging at for 2020. Every President except post-9/11 Bush has lost the House at their first midterms. Trump holding the line in states like FL and building a big Senate advantage, while albeit losing 30ish House seats, actually far outperforms historical averages.

Yes. How does it feel?

Wait, you seriously think that matters? You don't realize the implications yet do you? The wall isn't fucking happening. You won't pass a single piece of national legislation for 2 or maybe even 6 years.

That happens every single time the presidency switches parties.

more like blue puddle lmfao

No -- the only reason GOP kept the Senate was because only a few of their seat were up. Next time, MANY more will be.

All the people you’re scared of, KEK.

Except the courts, senate, governors, and president, but yeah dude I'm stronger for Hillary now

ha, gay.

all the people who make the country worse due to misplaced self interest

And you’re still upset about it today. It’s okay sweetie, you’ll lose 2020 too :)

Push for more tax cuts for billionaires, I’m sure it’s popular

You're here forever.

lol the tears are delicious

dw trump will use what obama used when republicans owned the house, little thing called the executive order kek

winning like 3 majority seats is a far cry from a "wave"

They won every contested race so far. They didn't just barely hold the Senate. And now the Dems have to win HUGE in 2020 to retake the Senate.

Not the end of the world.It'll be business as usual before you know it.

Attached: 20120104_2012-02qa_w.jpg (1280x800, 510K)

>They won every contested race so far. They didn't just barely hold the Senate. And now the Dems have to win HUGE in 2020 to retake the Senate

To add, why can't the GOP win contested races in 2020 for Senate if they did so now?

Now, I hope this give the right, reasons to start rioting and fucking shit up. I want constant killing of shitskins on the news every day.

those checks wont meet up with my balances my dude, the wall is happening one way or the other

Results are pretty meh imo. Sure the house is ours by a decent margin but the amount of seats we lost in the senate and Gillum/Abrahms poor preformances are dissapointing. If we are to have any chance to win 2020 we must go in even harder.

Attached: BE173281-1908-4FEA-89B1-2F4BB88472AD.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Lost senate by greater margin than expected
>Trump Still your President
>Lost the majority of Gubernatorial bids.
>affirmed 2 more SCOTUS seats for POTUS
>maybe winning the house by a very narrow margin

Quite the blue wave there, faggot.

Post proof ?

Lol barely, have fun having that dumb bitch Pelosi and Cortez make you all look like a bunch of insane lunatics

Democrats, murder their babies endlessly

Republicans, pro-life

Democrats, somehow more Democrats than Republicans

WUT