OHNONONONONONONONO

OHNONONONONONONONO

Attached: Untitled.png (676x308, 39K)

Yeah OP how dare he not act not presidential you can make the same exact slide thread

>If your enemies beat you, you win.

Reps made huge gains comparatively. Dems blue drizzle was embarrassing.

fucking fag lost the house, did nothing with 29 lead in house.

FUCK YOU TRUMP WHERE IS MY WALL!!! WERE IS REPEAL OF THE 14th.

What did he mean by that?

DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW

>beat you
>expand majority in senate
>dem victories only come by 1-2% points in toss-up districts
easily reversible in two years

America, I have a plan.

Attached: Dutch.png (572x572, 328K)

what happened to the blue wave?

you're not very bright are you laddie?

Results were expected, perhaps better than expected, and he can work with them.

>"Nancy will make herself and other Dems look batshit retarded for 2 years, ensuring my re-election. Thank you Nancy, very cool!"

Attached: pagans.jpg (720x1738, 580K)

he means that he can add democrat obstruction to his platform in 2020, theres not a lot left he could have done in this term anyway. next election cycle begins tomorrow

He can't do shit congressionally with this. Zero possibility of any bills (besides aid for Israel) for 2 years.

It wiped the fuck out of the House.
>what about the Senate
Wasted votes.
Remember that a Senate vote is 1/3 of a House vote
Senate is nothing

Idk... it wasn't a tremendous success but it could've been way worse? Right?

Democrats now have subpoena power and the ability to block the Trump / Republican agenda. In no universe is that a "great success" for Republicans and especially not Trump. There is not much difference between them having 51 seats in the senate and having 53. It's still just a simple majority.

How much are ((((they)))) paying you? You clearly aren't even American.

I'm feeling pretty good as a Floridian
my district, senate, governor, and president are all red

Attached: 224965f67dee93682d9f04e82e08ec8b.jpg (600x753, 49K)

4D chesse

Going from dominating Rep majority to a minor Dem majority is such a HUGE swing that it is a big success.
At least for us. For Americans.

are you kidding? this was a great night for the Republicans. much better than I expected.

maybe we can vote to legalize weed now

Most races went as they were polled, the Republicans made slight gains in the senate and gubernatorial elections, but the house the Dems made pretty large gains.

The house is the most important takeaway, but at the same time I don't think people expected the Senate to go this poorly for the Dems. This will make 2020 that much harder for them to attempt to take a majority in the senate, they needed to retain Florida and another seat at the very least, and flip at least one Republican held seat to have good position for 2020, as most of the Republican seats up for election that year are in deep red states. It's definitely an uphill battle.

he should have gone all out on voter ID he had 2 fucking years also should of forced Marijuana legalization for the nigger vote

too late now it's over

Attached: 1512616994935.jpg (720x703, 59K)

>There is not much difference between them having 51 seats in the senate and having 53. It's still just a simple majority.
Kavanaugh's confirmation rested on a couple flimsy red votes
don't be a nigger

NO MATTER WHAT PRETEND WE WON

Attached: 1540572005914.jpg (588x823, 72K)

I know you'll think I'm memeing. It's 4d optics. Think down the line at what Trump can do to sway public opinion.

So no Storm?

You shouldnt. You live in florida

>also should of forced Marijuana legalization
the marijuana card is can flip alabama

Of course he can, he held like 57 rallies with fox news. He has a news station working for him 24/7 They are willing to lie all day. The NPC's really are NPC's on the right.

Fascists win in the beginning, they always do. But it doesn't last.

huge gains is +2 senate seats? Gop lost house and lose governor seats.

The Senate was already hard red and we could never change that. There were not enough Senators up for vote to make it blue. It was HARD red.

But the House, it was a fucking annihilation wave. Total destruction. Genocide, if I may say so.

The Senate is a safe space now. But the people have said what they wanted to say. Trump is a virus. A parasite.
Screen cap me. Impeachment before 2020

>t. lives in flyover shithole

>Literally handing Trump campaign ads for 2020

Wow what a disaster.

In what world?

538 forecasted between 21 and 59 seats for Dems. They're on pace to get around 35. Republicans picking up 2 seats in the senate was always within the range of possibility.

The fact of the matter is Republicans only lost power tonight, which is precisely what was expected.

A republican "fact"

Remember GOP gets Alabama senate back in 2020. And they have a harder Senate map in 2020. However, nearly sweeping contested races today makes holding the Senate in 2020 MUCH easier.

Gridlock is business as usual for Congress, the last 2 years were more of an outlier than not.

Don't you care about science and cubans

Yeah, I'll screen cap you fren.

Attached: Mexican.Warlock.jpg (757x767, 131K)

>Tax returns
>Broke
>Conspiracy
>Russia
>Money Laundering
>Indictments

Get used to those words because you're going to be hearing them a lot.

The country's people enacting their democratic right to vote was tremendously successful tonight.

So same as first 2 years of Trump’s presidency.

>more of the same

The senate decides who sits on the Supreme Court.

IOW when (((RGB))) has an accident Trump can appoint and confirm a based Nazi.

Attached: IMG_1404.jpg (283x400, 37K)

Wake up.
Trump will have a Damnatio Memoriae on him in a few years
See how Brexit is being eliminated?
Trump too.

We got cocky. So we let literal rural retards vote more than educated city people.
But now the cities are awake
Trump no more. Never again

It feels good to be a Floridian brother. We did well tonight.

>Repbulicans caring about science

This

Attached: FL.jpg (1194x654, 252K)

Exactly. Pelosi being a retard for 2 years guarantees 2020 for Trump.

It's going to be +5 Senate seats..

Every year we import a million democrats

The Great Blue Piddle of 2018 failed

This is pathetic. Just admit the loss and tell us what you are going to do about it.

You're a republitard?

Attached: 1513300289306.jpg (1280x720, 101K)