Blue Wave General: Jow Forums belongs to us now special edition /bwg/

Get in here and find a comfy viewing spot for the meltdown as the best coast tidal wave comes washing ashore!

Attached: 12onpolitics-pm-articleLarge-v3.jpg (600x323, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WClhEbCPuqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM
twitter.com/PodSaveAmerica/status/1060036980451401728
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feeling comfy tasting all these republicuck tears

youtube.com/watch?v=WClhEbCPuqY

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM

test

SENATE

Attached: 1523495726584.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Nice try mohammed how, does that black cock taste?

Surf sure does taste salty.

What blue wave?

Are you forgetting about the Senate, shill?

Attached: 87d.jpg (800x450, 27K)

>Did worse than was projected

Lol, you got ass raped in the senate and didn’t take as many spots in the house as democrats usually do when a GOP president is elected

NO WALL
NO MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH
OBAMACARE IS HERE TO STAY
TRUMP TAX RETURN INVESTIGATION SOON

Attached: 1489118573482.jpg (171x250, 6K)

Which one of you did this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-232333_1.png (1080x795, 455K)

So the blue wave didn’t happen. Democrats spent more money than ever before and got almost nothing for it.

Republicans pick up multiple seats in the Senate. Several governor races fall in favor of Republicans in stunning upsets.

All the Dems got is a slim lead in the house, which really gives them nothing.

Trump will appoint at least one more SCOTUS judge, and that’s a massive victory and a catastrophic loss for the Dems.

Despite the narrow loss of the house, this is still a major victory for Republicans, and a big loss for Dems. Blue wave canceled.

I see the water is extra salty today

Attached: fool.gif (233x533, 84K)

Does the blue wave get us more of this?

low quality bait

Attached: 28951553_10156171003864932_4345538727729168384_n.jpg (370x480, 19K)

How much is soros paying you shills this time libtards? Seems like you all decided to hop on at once.

We're projected the win the House, boys! That's right, we've WON the House! It's over. Your Drumpf is never going to get his petty little Wall. He's never going to get anymore tax cuts. We will make Drumpf's presidency a living hell! There is NOTHING you can do stop us!'

Demographics is Destiny. That's what you LOSERS say, yeah? Well, looks like YOU'RE RIGHT!!! Thanks to our WONDERFUL HISPANICS, we now are securing the House of Representatives, we've SCARED Ted Cruz and almost lost his seat. By 2030, it's over for you all, Jow Forums. It's over.

We will win. We will win! Win! WIN!

Suck. My. Dick.

*pssst*

FLORIDA IS RED

Attached: 1318490041410.jpg (520x462, 88K)

>yeah we lost but it was by slightly less than we thought so that's like, us winning when you really think about it

COPE

This is what happened, it was a disaster for the dems don’t let them convince you otherwise

Trump supporter here. I am completely content with tonight's result. No democrat senate means no impeachment.

wtf bros i thought republicans were supposed to be manly and full of testosterone

Attached: beta.png (594x640, 384K)

Reminder to kill yourself when this election is stolen right out from under you in the coming hours.

Who's paying you shills? Looks like the same few people too.

>are you forgetting about the house that wasn't even really being contested this year??

So desperate. Keep them coming guys I'm loving it!

nice damage control

>w-well the house does not even matter!

i knew you drumpfcucks were gonna do this

The same person who's paying you, republican shill

The day when whites are not able to impose their will in the country their ancestors carved out of the wilderness, is when shitskins will die because force would be the only option.

Thank the boomers for making come to that.

Attached: kebab politician.jpg (128x160, 3K)

Attached: Sergei Krikalev.png (369x576, 531K)

we're not gonna get good laughs here, someone start posting screencaps from the trump subreddit

Mommy said I could have chicken tendies. I'm... I'm so sorry...

I'm reading lefties on twitter call the house victory a blue wave.

This happens every election retard. Moderates will always vote against the party in office in the house to balance the government. It would’ve been almost more historical than Trump winning if Republicans somehow kept the majority

I’ve seen their copy paste comments all around recently. Acting like a SJW liberal will know how to even handle Jow Forums content

>All the Dems got is a slim lead in the house, which really gives them nothing.
It literally gives them control over what legislation makes it to the President's desk. Legislation has to pass BOTH chambers of Congress before it can be signed by the President into law.

> this is still a major victory for Republicans, and a big loss for Dems.
You are at Stage 1.

Attached: 5-stages-of-grief-kubler-toolshero.jpg (960x720, 58K)

We did it bois
Impeach trump soon

Can't impeach without the Senate. Better luck next election.

>lose control of one of the houses
>wasn't getting SHIT done with control of both of them for 2 years
>heh... blue wave cancelled...

Keep that sodium flowing boys

What can the House do, legislation wise?

Anything involving campaign finance or gerrymandering? Because that's where the power is.

They already passed all their legislation. The only thing that kind of sucks is he never got to the wall

You guys still need 9 seats to take the house, seats you haven't held before, and some of the seats you currently hold are hotly contested in the west, as well.
You haven't won, yet.

Are you assuming our gender you pice of nazi shiddd! Im going to get you fored from your cock sucking job at Time

I'm a fascist, not a Republican, but you're a paid shill from Reddit. More people are catching on too.

The only shills from reddit around here are you republicucks

america won tonight. we defeated the anti-american traitorous trumpshit redditors.

My favorite part of all this is how the left is going to keep bitching that people don't just bend over for them since they kind of won something that they should ALWAYS win since women, niggers, and urbanites always vote for them. Your grand victory is basically you performing at barely average.

Most of the active users here right now are probably shills. The board's trash right now.

Very bad altogether.

based, the wall is never gonna happend

Attached: mg.jpg (680x382, 63K)

by my numbers we'll cast you back into the abyss

Attached: repent.jpg (379x379, 19K)

>moving the goal post.
The house was the one that wasnt in gop reach, while the dems promissed 55-45 scores on the senate. Well, they got a 54-46 alright, but in the other direction.

based and Guatemalan pilled

No this board is a meme hivemind and right now the meme is blue wave so we're going to ride the wave because why the fuck not.

this should be illegal

It’s really not a big deal. This was expected, and you did really poorly for the senate.

Basically, we’re still going to get a lot done, and you’ll look like complete jackasses.

>this much panic and damage control
america won, trump traitors lost.

he didnt get it even with R house, too many conservacucks

The good news is now the dems have a bit of power to fight over among themselves.
Failure is an orphan but success has a thousand fathers.
They are all going to want credit.

THE TEARS TONIGHT IN Jow Forums HAHAHAHAHH

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06 Democratic ‘Blue Wave’ Washes Over House as Republicans Keep Senate.png (938x844, 1.19M)

>The board's trash right now.
Obviously that's (((their))) plan

You are fucking retarded.

Kill yourself. Make the world a better place.

Finally. Can we get back to Jow Forums being a radically left haven for fellow degenerates? Oldfag here who misses when we shit on Bush and christian fundamentalists.

Senate supersedes House and House was only won by a small margin due to manipulation of multi-district regions about the size of a pinky finger in the north-eastern coast.

Attached: DjsqpnmU8AEJVyQ.jpg (838x467, 43K)

Lol!

That was kinda a thing. But it was more out of apathy and irreverence than any specific political convictions.

But yeah, I miss it too :(

Attached: startled.jpg (800x600, 45K)

>im a fascist
christ i could just imagine the smell of your room lmfao

Attached: 1518756473297.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

Drumpfcucks...sigh I really do believe we’re worth better shilling than this! This is cheap ass discount shilling get creative will ya? Embarrassing...

Will the name be changed to Politically Correct now?

reminder that ALL new dem house seats hate pelosi
it's going to be a shitshow

If you're looking for a wave, see 2010.
This is a puddle.

We can most definitely still shit on neocon Bush. Who the fuck ever said we couldn’t? You are still a fucking newfag if you think anyone here likes Bush.

Everything he said is literally true.

Attached: 1538880656251.png (600x842, 142K)

twitter.com/PodSaveAmerica/status/1060036980451401728

You hate America.

Senate gains:
>SCOTUS picks easier
>Blocks house legislation
>Defangs impeachment attempts
Trump will be able to leverage executive and judicial branch to get things done until 2020.
>Blame house for no wall funding
>Easy 2020 win
>Ends birthright citizenship

Attached: 1486758606479.jpg (298x286, 40K)

>NO MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH
you stupid

Well we’re fucked. Regardless of party women are retarded.

Attached: you have no power here.jpg (666x400, 60K)

So Trump isn't anything special, and the senate is much harder for the Republicans to defend in 2020

not everyones a shill...the left is here to stay...no moar echo chamber get use to it

liberals have always been and will always be the patriots. trump traitors are trying to destroy this country, and americans are fighting back (and winning) against them.

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa2.png (1500x1552, 609K)

The only people who said that are as dumb as the people who expected a 300 seat win for the house. This kind of win would require taking every senate seat that was up this year.

>getting things done with the house assblasting him with subpoenas
lmao okay

I don't know about others, but I came from a board that has been shitted by Jow Forums all over the last two years, I am not even american, I just came for your tears.

men don't cry

Yea I for one don’t care about the 2020 nonsense. I didn’t vote for him to just win elections. Stuff needs to happen in the middle too...economy is great but Americans are idiots and don’t consider that. You need to actually punish their heroes to completely demoralize them.

Is that a picture of the new leader of the house. Seems like a cool guy.

its baby step everyone..1st the house next the presidency, then the senate

Nah you hate America

I will most likely get to put lead between your head by the time of 2025 when CW2 starts. I look foward to the death of words and the beginning of fireworks because its been a long time coming. This is the best outcome you could ask for you communist piece of filth

Hi kike why are you so embarrassed about your country though?

your image is a bit inaccurate.

get AIDS and die faggots.

Nobody is going to keep voting for people more interested in Trump's Tax returns than doing some actual fucking legislation.

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth
Point to me where Obama failed and Trump succeeded. The economy is going well in spite of Trump and his tariffs, not because of them.

Attached: obama_5.jpg (2393x1795, 600K)