Attached: djt1.png (606x246, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k55FYtqtXXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes actually correct.
We managed to fend off the attack.

> Losing the House
> "Success"

Democrats are right. He IS a fucking Retard.

WE are going to LOSE THE FUCKING HOUSE

Top fucking lel

This cope

So, was America Made Great again? He had two years. Republicans railed on Obama's first two years on not passing legislation with Congressional control, this is no different.

>democrats are right
How inconspicuous

Attached: reddit.png (770x789, 510K)

Who cares?? The house is more bipartisan in nature. Once the economy starts tipping Dems are going to start following Trump more to keep their jobs.

Have you considered that losing the house is all Trump needs tone able to plausibly blame obstructionist Dems for anything that goes wrong for the rest of his first term, virtually guaranteeing his reelection?

GOP wins unlimited judges and get to use Pelosi and Maxine Waters as campaign ads in 2020. Pretty solid.

And gain more seats in the senate which also means another supreme court justice without the circus of Kavanaugh's hearing.

Holy shit he's going to be able to use Obama's narrative in 2012 to his advantage in 2020

Are you saying Trump's presidency will see a bad economy?

...and..? Do they confirm judges...? The answer is no. All they're gonna do is just (((investigate muh Drumpghf)))... which they may end up putting themselves in the crosshairs, as well.

this

this x1000
if this was his second term, it would be bad
anyone complaining isn't thinking it through

>Barely losing the house
>Democrats only +12
in the senate
>Blue wave canceled
I would be happy as well.

Doesnt matter, all they gonna do is scream impeachment and not pass taxcuts bills which gives ammo to Trump for 2020. Senate on the other hand is very important since they are the one who declare the federal and supreme court judges

Attached: 0BFE7828-0EC9-4CE5-8DC6-F516782C44CE.png (225x225, 20K)

If the house blocks everything Trump tries to do to FIX the economy, and it starts getting worse...
what do you think happens? :D

>literally and explicitly takes a pretty significant L
>tremendous success

Attached: hingle mccringleberry reacting to a thing.png (1226x639, 1.02M)

Of course he doesn't realize that.
And he can use their obstructionism as a reason to pull another Barry trick; executive orders. Losing the House obviously isn't as good as winning it and having full control, but it isn't doom and gloom like the Jewish demoralization squad would have our resident ledditors think.

He can put ANYONE he want in the SUpreme Court with the new Senate.

HE IS THE SENATE.

You blame Trump and the Senate.

This
That's why he only really campaigned for senate candidates and that was a complete success

The Democrats Still need another 15 seats are so. Republicans have managed to flip 4 house seats on top of the ones they've kept. Dems have managed to make gains but they still have a minority in the house and they lost many seats in the senate tonight.

Paid Reddit shills in action.

By handing over 8 governorships and the house.

How old are you? House has been like this ever since I'm alive.

The dems won the House.
That was their goal. They still jave a shit at the senate, a slim chance but it's still in play.

The blue wave didn’t happen. Democrats spent more money than ever before and got almost nothing for it.

Republicans pick up multiple seats in the Senate. Several governor races fall in favor of Republicans in stunning upsets.

All the Dems got is a slim lead in the house, which really gives them nothing.

Trump will appoint at least one more SCOTUS judge, and that’s a massive victory and a catastrophic loss for the Dems.

Despite the narrow loss of the house, this is still a major victory for Republicans, and a big loss for Dems. Blue wave canceled.

You know, there are places you can find live news these days...

Attached: 6wl0qd2v22w11.jpg (877x1200, 126K)

>Tremendous success tonight

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Exactly where I'm getting my information. Stop looking at projections and estimates and look at current seats.

Paid shill

Shit I wish I got paid to shitpost in Jow Forums, where do I sign up?

Wew the hous
No one cares
We got Fl and held our grounds
Fucknof shill
It’s extremly rare not to flip mitermd and hold anything

WTF Demcrats were supposed to take all the seats ever! and they barely broke even! WHERES MY BLUE WAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahahah Jow Forumstards can't spin the cold hard truth

Communism will lose.

Exactly this. They have nothing to impeach him on, and if they push for it, the will lose majorly in 2020. And if they don't get things done, they will lose.

Don't be an ass. Its not horrible but it's not a "success". Demoshits are going to be all over him like stink on shit for the next 2 years thwarting his agenda with that shrill yenta Pelosi at the helm. Fuck off MAGAfaggot. It's not good.

Congress typically flips in the midterms, retard. And it's not uncommon for that flip to be dramatic. The fact that we actually gained in the senate and were only relegated to a slim minority in the house are fantastic.

Attached: kekch.jpg (621x800, 119K)

>plausible blame
What about the tax returns?
>youtube.com/watch?v=k55FYtqtXXU

>Dems pick up far fewer House seats than they were expected to
>Republicans gain Senate seats that were expected to stay Dem
This is a Republican victory regardless of your spin

You say it's a victory, yet it's clear that America hates Trump, and his tiny balls are about to get clipped by investigations.

While not a total victory, what could have been a genuine blue wave turned into a blue trickle at best. Senate is held secure, and supreme court is going to be even more conservative when Ginsburg drops dead any day. Given democrats recent tantrums and public mistakes, the next two years is going to be another set of public hysteria and hyperbolic melt downs.
As already said, 2020 will be a shoe in.

Attached: 1539740845459.jpg (431x768, 114K)

>says the increasingly nervous man for the 82nd time

Attached: keksandwich.jpg (218x265, 21K)

By a fucking seat

>WE

How many could the Dems reasonably expect to pick up when shit is gerrymandered this bad?

1% more people vote for Dem than rep in 2016 and Reps get 23% more house seats. The margin for the Dems here is 8-9%. You're lucky Dems aren't as quick as Republicans to suppress votes or they'd use the 2020 census to fuck your shrinking base til it's shit out of power for generations.

Great, so six more years of Trump doing nothing, can't wait

So now Trump gets a scapegoat and a punching bag while also getting an easier path for judicial and cabinet nominees. Obviously winning the house too would've been the best outcome but this is not far behind.

good thing the electoral college prevents just that

MUELLER TIME

MUELLER WORKS FOR TRUMP

DEMS ARE FUCKED

HALF OF THEM ARE HEAED TO PRISON

Attached: 1512770048928.png (1183x933, 393K)

That's right, there's not much to do in prison.

AH so you rather Dems to do something huh?

That takes some real mental gymnastics to conclude that, but then again, it's not surprising for democrats.

51 senate

Judges boi

conservatives held the line
their "wave" turned out to be a splash

and why is this funny? Republicans won. They now have more control over the Senate

git gud, phaggot

Attached: 1541533096004.jpg (500x737, 50K)

Only 4 times in u.s history has the house majority been in the same party as the president. This board is full of idiots, honestly

Nah, a big enough of a rageboner can overcome republican advantage there.

Nah, I'm off your bullshit merry-go-round Jow Forums. you fucking faggots can't even handle a fucking loss as you try to worm out ways that it's actually a win. Fuck you fucking losers.

>40 plus cucks vacate seats
>lose fewer than 40 seats
>gain in senate
>not a success

>It wasn't a complete disaster, therefore we won

umm no

Happens in almost every presidency retards

Obama stupidly passed ObamaCare and forced normies to pay for someone else’s care. Trump passed tax cuts and boosted everyone’s paycheck. Trump 2020

He now has a punching bag all the way to 2020.

NEXT THING YA KNOW BOI, YA PENATENTARY BOUND!
LET THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL, SHINE THA LIGHT ON ME!

Where is that blue wave?

And?

>Trump passed tax cuts
For the wealthy
>and boosted everyone’s paycheck
Wow, a whole twenty dollars!

it was a nice year. bye.

>its only ever not flipped 3 times in history
>it doesnt flip
>drumph is finished!

and no house retard

BLUE WHIMPER?

It was. A Blue Trickle is not a Blue Wave. They were estimating gaining 35 or so seats. They’ll maybe get 25. On top of that, we GAINED seats in the Senate, making it easier for Trump’s nominees to get confirmed.

>waaah how come you won't internalize loss and are thinking of ways to win?
this is you loser.

>"YUH SEE GUISE IT'S ACKTULLAY A GOOD THING, HYUK HYUK HYUK!! XDDD"

EVERY fucking time with you idiots.

Attached: 1538768157438.jpg (574x385, 38K)

Dude the house is fucking useless....would have been nice to not have 2 years of gridlock but fuck it. The dems really thought they might win everything tonight because trump is so evil or whatever but they didn't even get close. 2020 looking bleak for libs.

So they're going to assure he wins in 2020.

BOTTOM

FUCKING

LINE

a less than 10 seat majority (which is what reuters and nyt are reporting will happen) in house is NOTHING

thats not a blue wave lol.

and its no good trade to lose 5 (FIVE [literally fucking five seats in the god damn senate that is A SUPERMAJORITY of 55-42]) Seats in the senate.

its over

no blue wave.
go turn on cnn even they wont say its a blue wave.

>offer them a trillion in infrastructure
>>no
>offer them student loan reform
>>no
>offer them healthcare reform
>>no
Trump just locked up 2020 on way or the other.

This. My dad, who doesn’t even like Trump, explained to me that a split Congress is great for Trump’s re-election. He’ll have a scapegoat to put the blame on for the next couple of years.

YOU'RE NOT THINKING OF WAYS TO WIN YOU FUCKING SLOW TARD, YOU'RE SIMPLY SPINNING A FUCKING LOSS.

NPC's still believe this.

Attached: b80da9.jpg (811x709, 43K)

Damage control.

On reddit and kikebook where you belong.

This.
I admit I wanted for R's to hold the House as well as Senate but this is not all bad.
The judges being confirmed as justices kick the bucket/retire and the Democrat-controlled house to blame for the upcoming recession(if it comes) and for the complete fucking legislative standstill and of course for the hysterics on the House floor and the articles of impeachment for nothing.
I am not going to cry here, not when the silver lining actually oitweights he cloud.

You'll see in due time. Trump is always looking at the long game and its a change for him to sweep it all red in 2020. Reagan did the same after losing the house in his first midterm.

Its a chance to clean house and take neocon shitstrain traitors like Ryan out and replace them with America 1st. The wall would never have been funded with snakes like Paul Ryan in the house.

Attached: no way.jpg (975x632, 170K)

oh please, I can't count all the excuses you commies kept making
so many youtube videos on liberal tears

>"oh muh gud guise the house has been like useless anyway guhuhuhuhuhu"

yeah okay billybob

i'm saving about 3k on taxes and i'm relatively poor. maybe your problem is you?

looking bleak for libs.

What are Republican's gonna run on in 2020, their record of unprecedented corruption?

Then face that you're the same shitstain nothing that we are and fucking deal with it.

Do you know when the last time republicans took the house by that much of a popular margin?

I hope you're saving that for if you or a loved one has a major health issue and need to pay for it

Even when liberals win they are still angry. You guys have personal issues

Attached: image_0.jpg (846x960, 112K)