How does it feel to lose, Jow Forums?

How does it feel to lose, Jow Forums?

Attached: 01928302198312.jpg (256x197, 7K)

We didn't, we won senate so no impeachment but lost house in exchange, its stalemate and we predicted it.

Senate is better than the HoR. Retard

Lose?
SC justices will be appointed and theres not a damn thing the dems can do about it?
>eat shit

I killed my first lib today.

I just glad Paul Ryan is fucking gone

Why you asking us? You're the expert at it.

Paul Ryan was a #NeverTrump piece of shit

story user

>cope

Its a redwave

You tell me.
You're celebrating the megacorporations and antifa raping your ass.

You realize Trump will veto any and all libtard bullshit, right?

Attached: index.jpg (322x156, 5K)

>bunch of open borders repubs lose
>useless on any vote of consequence
>now dems can be blamed for anything and everything and have infighting over budgets

>we

lol cry this jewess a river, shit eating fascists.

hahahahahaha everyone hates you

>control house
Kek. Blue dribble most like. Senate nominates judges and can veto all of your shit.

>everyone hates you
Says the jew.

goodnight alt right

lmao

obviously way more people hate you than us now, cuz they see through your bullshiet

Sure, and when we get kicked out of 109 nations then we will be evenly hated.

Lose what?

Ohio here, feels bad, man

We'll make it work. We always do. No riots, no calls for mass executions, no mobs in the streets. Just go back to work and fuck em at every opportunity.

We'll get'em next time sport

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8BddLgF2.jpg (1026x970, 201K)

you're already an outcast worldwide

Republicans will hold the senate by 2 seats. Screencap this.

>Kept Texas red in both senate and governorship
>Florida red on both too
>House was supposed to be a blowout for dems but polls showing its pretty tied, though going towards dems due to flips.

We didn't lose and its not over yet. Its no massive victory but its no loss.

Says the jewess, shoah no.2 is already brewing worldwide if you haven't noticed. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm a jew and I always win.

Attached: 87f.png (600x701, 602K)

>leftists are still so ass blasted about Trump they resort projecting their over emotional feelings onto everyone.

>W-W-We didn't even want the house

He said with tears in his eyes

this brings americans together

This. Plus fuck all these shill threads.

You tell me in three hours, cuck. We have the Senate. We have the Supreme Court. We have the the Presidency. You might get the House. Maybe. You're already fucked.

whatever helps you sleep at night, LOSER

I haven’t lost in 6 years.

It was hit pet libzard

same way your mom felt on your birthday

>B-BUT MUH BLUE WAVE
keep projecting, coping cucks

stop abusing animals pretending their people you pathetic incel

>>When our enemies defeat us, we win.

>i is so clever

Attached: 3D09185D-7547-45EF-8706-3C8DBC4D1794.jpg (1027x770, 409K)

>w-we knew it would happen
C O P E

ITT: cope

>Dems get house
>Dems win governors positions in states that matter

>Shitpublicans get senate
>Shitpublicans win governors seats in irrelevant flyover shitholes that literally no one other than retarded, backwards rednecks care about

Seems like a win for Big Blue here.

We would have won if America wasn't retarded.

THE BLUE WAVE IS COMING BABY
wait, where's the wave?

We didn't lose. You fucking idiots spent 5 BILLION dollars and barely took the house, which you should have been able to do in any midterm election. Hell, the republicans picked up twice as many house seats in 2010 as the democrats did today, and obama easily won reelection. Republicans picked up more senate seats than anyone expected.

The blue wave was supposed to be unprecedented and historically overwhelming, and it ended up being completely mediocre. If that's the best you can do after $5 billion and non stop anti trump propaganda 24/7 from all media outlets then you are fucked come 2020.

>c o p e
Dork off dopey

Attached: E5E7D2ED-336F-4B20-8AA8-86A02949F5E6.gif (413x502, 31K)

>Democrats barely manage to gain control of House in an election with an abnormal amount of republican incumbents
>Actually lose seats in senate
Doesn't bode well for democrats in 2020.

Libertarian here. Nothing new.

>that flag
>we
LMAOing at your life

>norway fag
>we

WOW SO MANY L'S

What did we lose...chimp? The house? There have been 3 times in history that the winning g presidency has retained both the house and Senate? Is it you that is under the dillusion that this would be the third? Or are you just projecting because that's all your 85 I.Q. chimp (female) mind can come up with as...some kind of victory. We own the Senate, and the Presidency lol, don't kid yourself.

You dont know what winning is mr hanky.

historically: awful night for dems

WE

Turns out, California is actually one of the dumbest states. Without the senate you can't do shit faggot. Nobody cares about nigger and spic infested leftist states.

As it stands, Republicans GAINED seats in the house. Enjoy the next right wing SCOTUS judge.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I have family in the US you know.

Fellow Democrats, we lost. WERE WAS THE BLUE WAVE?

gained seats in the senate* hurr

If we lose, you lose, in the long run. That is unless you think Mexico, Venezuela, or South Africa are societies you would actually want to live in. There won't be any money for the gibs eventually. After that we'll have chaos and fighting in streets on along racial lines.

This could be mitigated with Trump's policies in place, but that just got more unlikely.

you lost house, and the relevant states LOL

Gas yourself, nigger. Looking forward to your meltdown after another conservative judge gets confirmed and, of course, the mass triggering that will ensue in 2020 when Drumpf gets a 2nd term.

>Jow Forums losing
Kek, so not having the house but keeping the Senate is a loss?

Attached: you picked the wrong zombie film foo.png (689x435, 301K)

you are the triggered one here

>How does it feel to lose, Jow Forums?

We are used to it, no big deal. Member that Obama was the President for 8 years, and this Marxist agenda is pushed by the media constantly for the last 30 years. Gay marriage, debt, fraud being ignored, crimes not being investigated. That was your "new normal".

Trump winning was the exception, idiot. Not the rule. You also forget the fact Washington won only two battles. The first one, and the last one. You illiterates don't know he was defeated and hunted during all those 8 years the American Revolution happened in US. It's the same story here.

Attached: resistance.jpg (950x674, 123K)

No we americans dont leave the us ever, lmao what a retard

cope

Jesus, you faggots really are NPCs.

>no u

>know you’ll feelz it!... looooosers.
>now you know how we felt in 2016...
>bathe in your tears Nazis

Attached: 57456563-FAD4-429D-9C1F-880D3A06031C.jpg (1632x828, 721K)

my prediction was correct

based lol

California is one of the biggest GDP producers in the entire world. It is a very important state and as usual Dems have control.

No one would even notice if a flyover shithole like Oklahoma or Nebraska dropped off the face of the planet.

California, NY and liberal run states run this country and carry on low producing red states because they have to.

>COPE
nice meme leftists

Doesn't look like you did your duty of whiping Repulbican votes norge-user. MA, IA, and the Dakotas look like shit, with the exception of Cramer in ND.

Are Hong Kong or Guatemala societies you want to live in?

How are we nazis if your ilk are the only authoritarian faggots here?

Likkkke Florida? Indiana? Texas? Lmao, nigger thought processes kill me XD
Pls...name me some

>How is losing something a loss?

>irrelevant flyover shitholes that just so happen to matter in every election more than CA and NY which are totally definitely in no way actual shitholes

Dunno how you tell me about Muh Wave?
We lost some of the headway gifted to us by your King Nigger. This will add Momentum for 2020. Act all high and mighty now before you fall on that sword.

Attached: DaddyWouldYouLike.gif (500x319, 443K)

tell me the significance of this granite.

>we lost a chamber and gained nothing, we won!

Attached: 1537273441152.png (485x443, 76K)

Lol, hoe...your not even human XD
>Offers bananna

We're not even losing the House. It's a red tsunami.

California is going bankrupt and is being overrun with homeless. It's schools are failing too. It is headed for disaster.

Considering our president is a total racist shitlord we should have lost worse. This is a surprising victory. More people will become racist now! Yippie!

We all lost out on a TYT breakdown compilation. :(

aren't you asking the wrong people?

Attached: 6284465884864.jpg (650x310, 71K)

well?

Attached: Crickets.gif (500x230, 365K)

Checked and keked, be sure to add 'sage' to your salads :)

I wouldn't know, I voted for Cruze.

Oh yeah "everything according to plan." Whatever you say billybob.

>cope
You have anything useful to say Rabbi?

Nothing. Trump only lost the house which is what practically everyone predicted to begin with. The senate is a slaughterhouse in favor of Trump but governorship is still contested, but slightly in Trump's favor.

>California and NY, huge GDP producers and financial capitals of the world, are the downfall of this country
>Muh flyover state, which produces nearly nothing for the world, would be so much better without those in this country

Hmm, brain = thinking