How long before impeachment proceedings begin?

How long before impeachment proceedings begin?

Attached: 180926180940-trump-laughing-with-me-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_One_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Clause_6:_Trial_of_Impeachment
npr.org/2018/11/03/663933067/emoluments-lawsuit-against-trump-can-go-forward-judge-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not happening, We already won the senate, and we still could very well keep the house despite the blackpill shills saying otherwise.

>we still could very well keep the house

Attached: 165682_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 400K)

about two hours, my body is ready

They won't, it'll make him more popular

just go to bed or start drinking heavily.

Mueller gonna drop somebombs soon

For what purpose? You need the senate to convict and it's republican.

when you impeach your enemies, they win. classic leaf.

Time to get passed the denial stage of coping with loss and move on...

>any day now

Impeachment for what, exactly

Attached: Capture.png (659x470, 22K)

>we could still very well keep the house

LMAOOOOOOO

muh feelings

Why are Democrats obsessed with impeachment when his term is already half over? Shouldn't they be focusing on just winning the next election? Impeachment isn't going to happen, and even if it does it wouldn't lead to anything for a long time anyway. Serious waste of time.

its not over yet you fucking dumbass faggot.

I think you need 3/4s of both. will never happen. mueller will wrap up the investigation in a month or 2, because it was a ploy to get get more dems in to impeach him, since he cant be impeached now, its over.

hopefully now that they have some power they'll calm down.

ASAP hopefully he's out by next week

Attached: ybwmY9nC_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 19K)

Trump has Anthony Weiner's laptop

Attached: hrc.jpg (523x294, 38K)

S

blatantly violating the constitution and receiving brides from foreign officials (emoluments clause)

Impeach, and now you have a lame duck president that no one gives a shit about.

As long as the republicans hold the Senate, never. They will just block it. What are the chances the dems still have if taking the Senate?....

*cuckpill

Past. Passed is a movement, past is the direction. You're telling him he needs to get past the denial stage, because he hasn't yet passed it.

Mueller looks really vaguely like the guy from Law & Order.

for being a meany

drumph is finished now!

Trump is getting impeached by the way, we don't need the Senate to convict him on state charges.
Mueller's report soon drumpftards.

Keeping the House is probably not happening. So, pretty soon, but absolutely nothing will come of it seeing that the Republicans are already keeping the Senate (the Demons lost 2 seats in an already Republican-controlled senate) and that the Senate does all the investigating.

buddy I appreciate the optimism but California, Oregon and Washington state will go overwhelmingly democrat, as they always do. Writing is on the wall.

I hope they don't. It would be a dream for the House to spend the next two years investigating and/or screaming for impeachment. Will ensure complete destruction in 2020.

Didn't republicans try to impeach Clinton like 6 years into his term?

The senate does all the investigating, not the house. Trump is in the clear

>[sources needed]

You’re just gonna make shut up, so there’s no real point even asking you to back that up.

Look at this retard who thinks the Senate has a say in impeachment proceedings. Laugh

then they will die.

Jaywalking

0, they lost 2 seats already in a republican-controlled senate so they're pretty much fucked

The republican house literally accomplished NOTHING in 2018 anyway. What fucking difference does this make?

I actually want all these """investigations""" to start. It will just push us towards accelerationism more, which will wake up more whites.

It made Bill Clinton more popular.

Nigger, Shillary was guzzling Saudi cock by the pitcher. Everybody knows that.

>being this retarded
"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_One_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Clause_6:_Trial_of_Impeachment

Attached: brainlet.jpg (903x960, 45K)

Look at how hard this loser is trying to hold onto his wittle 2016 feelgoodz, and he still has getting picked on in school to look forward to tomorrow.

All the investigating has already been done, dipshits.

The senate has to vote 2/3rds to convict. The senate will not vote 2/3rds to convict. Impeachment may happen but conviction and removal from office won't.

He’s got 2.5 of the 3 branches, the House is a laughable thorn in his side. He has ~85% carte blanch.

House committees can subpoena and eventually dig up dirt on Trump or anyone else. May not be enough to convict but it'll make for toxic politics the next two years.

look at this california homo thinking the a slight majority in the house can unseat the President, fucking retards man.

>Donny! Give us the tax records Donny.

Attached: d91d4921aeafea8ee1b85878262948cd.jpg (300x400, 25K)

He's impeached himself. Just look at him, he's round, yellow and orange!

I don't believe this for a second. He only walks when he's on camera. Everywhere else he's either in a car or a golf cart.

Attached: 1348693715323.jpg (640x480, 47K)

And if Trump is impeached Pence is President.
Then you demonicrats are in real trouble.

Heh, Heh, Heh.

What can you expect from a retard redditor from r/politics

see

Bill Clinton was impeached from office by the house, he wasn't tried for crimes by the senate. He was still out.
dumbass

are you a fucking idiot?
this has been an issue since trump took office. do i have to spoonfeed you retards everything?

npr.org/2018/11/03/663933067/emoluments-lawsuit-against-trump-can-go-forward-judge-says

trump still owns the hotel a few blocks from the white house, which means everyone that stays there is literally putting money in trump's pocket. foreign diplomats have admitted that they stay at trump's hotel to gain favor with him (aka bribes).

This, they are too retarded to see Pence wont neoigate with the Dems AT ALL !

>the tax records Donny...

Attached: 58fd3b9c6da85e50acb0772677d375f0.jpg (288x512, 20K)

There isn’t jack shit on that laptop

this

See Bill Clinton. The democrats won't repeat the 90's republican mistake. Or maybe they will. they have to be really fucking stupid to do it though.

>He was still out.
Are you retarded? Clinton completed his term and his approval rating skyrocketed.

If your case is predicated on alleged foreign diplomats staying at Trump International then your case is pretty goddamned thin

there's a reason this case isn't being reported widely by the anti-Trump MSM, because even they know it's a popcorn fart. You're going to have to cope with the fact that Trump won't be going anywhere anytime soon

NEVER! CALI IS GOING RED NIGGER!

There is still an asterisk to his name is what I'm saying idiot. He was impeached

This. They'll never get enough votes to actually throw him out and in the end it will just get his base even more riled up and make him more popular. They'll be literally proving that Trump has been right all along about the conspiracies and fake news. In Trump's eye, he probably would love for it to happen. It would make him the underdog again which he loves.

The best thing Dems can do is just wait out the next 2 years and hope they can actually get someone likeable to put up for President.

cringe

>shit hole state serf threatens the tech overlords of the west

hilarious, I laughed so hard I almost fell off my ivory tower

They are faggots, they have no protection against angry mobs of Republicans.

real question what does this mean for trumps future scotus noms

Not true, there'll be photos of Weiner's on that laptop.

One poorly phrased news report, and Trump will have all of a sudden sniped the gay vote from the democrats.

Attached: 139241421626.jpg (400x320, 18K)

And Bernie could still win the 2016 election

Very soon, we are now back on track in progression, trump was merely a small bump in the road.

>"""""""alleged""""""

nothing i said is an allegation. everything i said is fact. foreign diplomats stay at trump's DC hotel specifically to give trump money in exchange for favor with the president. if you are too much of a cuck to fight back against trump literally selling the country to the highest bidder, then you aren't an american.

news flash homo, we still have a senate majority and 160 Seats in the house, even if you have a slight majority in the house your faggotry is going nowhere.

The house brought charges against him and the Senate said "lmao this is bullshit". You said he was removed from office. Not true.

Trump's legislative agenda for the next 2 years: CANCELLED

You and your ilk are going to end up in a gulag, it's not to late to change your ways.

Republicans lost the house.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (808x781, 75K)

i cant wait to slaughter all you NPCs I dare you Antifa homos to rebel, we will KILL you, end your fucking life.

for my bullets, i hope

Enjoy not building you wall and not repealing Obamacare, Mr. President.

Red state Dems don't have the balls.

Attached: ball.gif (150x150, 285K)

>he thinks the House can impeach as they please
lol

Senate has more power than house RETARD
so never, still

Infinity. You need to have committed a crime first.

yeah but do you have proof?

>HURRY MUELLER!

Attached: 15246457468386.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>How long before impeachment proceedings begin?

soon, hopefully.

it will be the biggest mistake the democrats ever make.

I don't know if impeachment will really happen
It would require the entire Dem side voting for it.

show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

>Dems won’t try and impeach Trump.
Sure they won’t...

they will try and fucking fail, we have 162 in the house and a senate majority that will vote against it.

He’s not fit to be president.

>behind by .2%
>still 100+ seats to count

Have a little faith, young one.

he is absoutely fit to be president but Democrats arent fit to, Democrats are better off being dead then in government.

> being this delusional

>the tech overlords of the west

this is an overinflated meme. They are living off the past. Tech is booming elsewhere whereas those areas are trading in smart programmers for dykes with blue hair and yes men that have spent 12 years talking about how successful their iPhone app will be.

Attached: 1528349401035.gif (700x704, 295K)

My stocks and business disagree. The only objective flaws are 1) he didn't get the EU on board with railing China in the ass and 2) pulling out of all the climate change stuff.

from what I understand dems needed to flip 23 seats if republicans made no gains, so far they have flipped 21 but republicans have flipped 2