Is he retarded or being ironic?

Is he retarded or being ironic?

Attached: D93BA93A-9871-49E5-9382-11768D714666.jpg (750x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/poll-thats-never-been-wrong-since-1946-signals-gop-keeps-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What everyone forgets is that the last time a midterm didn't flip the houses was in 1982.
It is entirely historically expected and overwhelmingly likely at midterms to take the house and senate from the incumbent party. This happens every single time. What's happening tonight is actually a terribly scathing indictment against the Democrat party but nobody will say it, because it doesn't fit the (((narrative))).

They were expected to have taken a 20+ seat advantage in the house and take a small lead (3+ seat) in the senate. This is a historic norm.

The fact that they're losing senate seats and going to scrape by a tiny house majority is insanely damning against the left. But let's not put anything in context. Let's just scream BLUE WAVE LOL WOOOOW. Fucking retards.

Losing the house is a tremendous success?

You did some mental gymnastics to see it the way you do

Btw expected to take +35 seat lead

We'll see if that's the case. Doubtful. No idea if you're just a paid shill or not, but you should look into the actual remaining races. All CA seats aren't auto-blue. Have a look at a county-by-county map.

The Democrats Still need another 15 seats are so. Republicans have managed to flip 4 house seats on top of the ones they've kept. Dems have managed to make gains but they still have a minority in the house and they lost many seats in the senate tonight.

He's referring to how California is yet to be fully counted. And the Republicans won the Senate.
Paid Reddit shill.
They're paid, it's been confirmed. It's the same few people.

can't do nothing without the senate i hear

Dems actually LOST seats in the Senate. Moderates on the Republican side now have little to no power to influence votes, they don't matter as much.

MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME
MUELLER TIME
>MUELLER TIME

Attached: 1522451532163.png (1229x976, 726K)

He's not talking about the house stupid. Everybody said he was going to lose the Senate, and he's going to end up with more of it. Way more important. You need to lurk more leaf

>Everybody said he was going to lose the Senate
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Obama and Bush lost like 60 seats in their bad midterms. Trump lost 30ish, and gained BIG in the Senate. So holding Senate (with a free Alabama switch) and winning back house (with two years of campaign material from pelosi) is a solid day. This helps him for 2020 believe it or not.

He was more focused on the Senate and the govenorships, which he knew he could win. It was almost certain some California Anti-Trumper Repubs were going to lose their seat in the House and the Dems would get a slight majority (5-10 seats). So why not focus on where he could win and winning the Republicans are in the Senate and govenorships.

First post best post

He is borrowing Justin Tredaus political book. It's literally over for you republicucks.

Also friend, in case you're unaware why this guy posted this Is because when the house is gridlocking the senate, what basically happens is the president with pen and senate can bypass the house by using the SCOTUS. Read into how our chambers of government work a little more, you don't have any power here with an empty narrative and your absurd signalling. Perhaps facekike is a better site to peddle your half-hearted trash.

nigger dems picked up 3 seats so far in governor races.

You typed all that in one minute? I expect a response within 10 seconds.

Like others have said, the House always flips to the opposite party as the president. The last time it didn't was 30 years ago. I think this is the closest it's come to staying in party lines since then. Even if he lost the majority, red still has a big chunk of it making it harder for the dems to force a majority.

This. Anyone spinning this as a Dem victory is incredibly short-sighted. They won the battle but will lose the war. 2020 bloodbath incoming

Canadians are fucking stupid, why are you even replying to these fucking idiots

I wish foreigners wouldn't comment on our election without understanding how our government works. Republicans gaining more seats on the senate so that moderates will no longer be a problem is more impactful than losing the house

>Being this fucking triggered

>Pelosi still in the game
>A haji dem got elected
>Osario-Cortez will shit on the Dems image and turn them off for normal people
>Dems will rant and rave impotently like mad men for the next two years

Its gonna suck legislatively but boy is the dems optics about to take a hit thanks to all the psychos theyve elected

Hes not getting re-elected after the wall never goes up

we gained like 5 senate seats
next justice waltzes in while the libs throw a shitfit easily
so dont bother hiring any deviant art fan fic writers for this one

Based

Obimbo lost over 63 seats fag - in 2020 trump will have all the power.

please lurk or research more. you're making us look worse.

Republicans are looking to gain in the senate you dipshits.
Historically the president's party suffers massive defeats in their first midterm.

How are you going to have legislation to vote on without the house passing it to the senate?

He'll blame Pelosi for everything if she doesn't tow the line, this might actually be good for Trump.

I will try harder fren.
I just want to enlighten our reddit shareblue shill fren. Once he starts reading half-decent posts he will be one of us, it's not a reversible process
think u mean someone else fren, i am not upset at all, trying to enlighten a leafy boi

Attached: weeeeee.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Plus now he has a scapegoat.

Attached: 016C827F-132F-4F6D-9256-76486D7FF6E0.png (589x390, 298K)

Bro I don’t think I read a single article that suggested Republicans were going to lose the Senate

Look at this fuckin cope poaster boys

4 actually. But still that leaves them at a 4 seat deficit. Plus, they lost Florida, which is a good bellwether for the political climate now and a race they DESPERATELY wanted to win and will probably lose Georgia, another race they wanted to win. A lot of those flipped states were either leaning blue like NM or were 50-50 tossups like MI. Only really Kansas was a surprise this night

Executive orders forcing judiciary review. Trump additionally will have TOTAL control on SCOTUS and judge nominees now.

It's nearly axiomatic that the losing party takes the house. The margin by which the Democrats won, however, is extremely low compared to the average.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/poll-thats-never-been-wrong-since-1946-signals-gop-keeps-house

POLL THAT'S NEVER BEEN WRONG SINCE 1946 SIGNALS GOP KEEPS HOUSE

Do you think any of the candidates he campaigned for would have won without him?
Yeah a complete dem wipeout would've been fun but let's be realistic, this was supposed to be their big comeback

Well they certainly didn't think Republicans were going to gain seats in the Senate

>he was focused more on the senate
I don’t know user he campaigned for a shitload of House races, seems like you’re changing the narrative after the fact

Did you just learn to read in the last month you stupid nigger? People have been saying a blue wave would re-take everything for the past year.

I hate trump and everything to do with him

>Everybody said he was going to lose the Senate
sorry what, care to point to those predications?

Stop backpedalling on the Senate loss, the blue wave touted a senate loss. House always flip in midterms, this is not a win for you. Now, hurry up and give me tears, sweety.

>100 % LOSS
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We thought that Trump was a flaccid loser before. Couldn't pass anything other than his weakest campaign promises
Now we OWN the ground floor
Fucking weak
FUCKING WEAK
Oh
And
Impeachment

Not many people expected them to flip Florida, Indiana, Missouri, AND North Dakota. And they look like they will take Arizona as well. Nevada to be determined. So 55-45 Senate. Alabama will switch back in 2020, so even with the less favorable 2020 map, it will be damn near impossible for Dems to take Senate in 2020.

fpbp

This doesn't involve you trash.

I'm not. I never expected the GOP to win the House, considering California has a bunch of Repubs in the House and they'll definitely be ousted after tonight. I just never thought there would be a blue wave

He thought winning the Senate meant everything. He thinks that he's safe from impeachment with the GOP controlling the Senate.

damn you type fast friend

you type like you're 12 m8

They didn't expect Republicans to flip all the seats they did. Braun especially came out of fucking nowhere

He's just saving face.

I don’t necessarily disagree with you but the two senate seats Dems lost were known to be very close races. If they lose more, then you might be on to something.

Democrats should've tried harder to win more seats but they didn't.

Attached: 1516964107293.gif (300x268, 847K)

impeachment?! you idiots dont even have the slightest comprehension of how the government works.

A good captain maintains strength, courage, confidence and a positive outlook even on the most dangerous waves and voyages. Talk down about my captain and it'll be the end of ya

He consume's copious amounts of mainstream media. He thought there might actually be a bluewave.

Attached: wild west trump.jpg (650x439, 26K)

Republicans picked up at least three (likely four) senate seats, beat the media rock stars Beto, Gillum, and Abrams, and the Dems barely won the house by such a small margin Pelosi may actually not be voted to be the speaker.

This was a win for Dems, but a win for Trump as well, and showed there was no Blue Wave.

Zoomer are zooming

Attached: race-age.png (331x639, 49K)

He is.

You need the senate to impeach.

look it up and see, idiot. youre just parroting more shit. youre not helping anyone, including yourself.

Beep boop. Orange man bad.

and everybody hates canadians.

Not only that, but the main reason why the even flipped the seats they did is because like 50 neocon RINO's finally retired, which put the seats up for grabs all at once.

>CA has yet to be counted

nigger we all knew it was blue as my balls right now from the get go.

Beto was never a favourite and made what should have been a sure race a close one

>I never thought there’d be a blue wave
We’re agreed on that then user. I just think Trump’s tweet is cope desu

they gained ground in the Senate which is way more important

God you guys are dumb as hell

incumbent party usually get btfo in midterms, reps did very well

it's clearly a loss for the Democrat narrative.
this is not a blue wave. it's a blue splash with a slaughtering in the Senate.
and now Trump can blame Democrat gridlock for two years into 2020
it's obviously not as ideal right now for gop as retaining full control, but there's no doubt this was an underwhelming performance for Democrats based on the public polls.
Republican support exceeded expectations. Democrat support missed expectations. that's the real narrative. everything is measured and priced on expected performance.

Remember leaf fag
Impeachment doesn't require legal violation
You just don't need to like him
That's it!
Impeachment is popular opinion of the House.

Guess what just happened. We own the House
Bye bye, underaged Rep cunt

>If we lose we actually win
Dont be like us

I wonder if they like massages.

Attached: Mechanical Interface.jpg (704x528, 67K)

If you read more than just the headline of an article you’d know even in 2016 it was known the senate was going to be an uphill battle in 2018. Just look at the states that had senate races this year.
That said the house was always a given.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
NO BLUE WAVE
SENATE BIGGER MAJORITY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the Senate needs to vote to convict and remove. You don't have shit.

Ehh. I think he didn't care because you need the Senate to impeach and the Senate to appoint judges and other important shit, so all he wants and cares about is a Senate majority, which he got. But I guess we can agree to disagree.

What this guy said.

>libcuck reading comprehension

then get the fuck out of here, if you don't like the man, you're not obligated to sperg out and humiliate yourself, fuck off and die, faggot.

Nice Reddit spacing, shill.
A gore post a day keeps the shills away.

Imagine the president of the Unid¡ted States being ironic with its citizens, like "Tanks for nothing, idiots".

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>they won
>it's actually a loss
Haha what the fuck?
Did you forget how many Senators were actually up for vote? We WON more than we should have.
There is an upswing in Senators and Governors.
The one free forum was DOMINATED by the Blue.

You lost. EVERYTHING.
House totally fucked. Senate, swung HARD to the left. Governors, well you just look

I can't wait to hear you cry in 2020

Obama lost 60 house seats and the senate too.
This is a performance way above the historical norm for Donald and flies in the face of all the vitriolic propaganda from the left. It's a -UGE win for Trump.

C O P E

He was talking about the coup he and mattis agreed to

who will the npcs on this board ever recover? OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I hear you man; I personally don’t think the Democrats would’ve been impeached even with the Senate, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking (I’m a Dem but impeachment would absolutely backfire IMO)

The Senate will follow the House. As they literally have always done.
They don't want to lose their seats. The House represents their constituents. I mean literally on that.
If a Red Senator has Blue Congresspeople they'll toe the fucking line. Because if that Senator says "No" they're homeless.

Isn't that what you say? Repubs know how to toe the line?
You've got practice then

That might be the most authentically delusional thing I've read in a long time.

>would’ve been impeached
Typo, wouldn’t have impeached trump

funny how our older generation holds our country back while yours keeps your country from sinking into the abyss

no the senate gains are huge
incumbent senators are far more difficult to defeat
most of the house seats that were flipped were retiring
it's a victory especially considering all the drama recently that revolved around 1-2 GOP senators not wanting to vote in favor of something
now Trump has several

LOL left lost everything but 2 seat majority in the house lol

Is he alright?