Jow Forums wants free market

>Jow Forums wants free market
>while also supporting Trumps tariffs
?

Attached: AF4D0A8D-EF98-4043-BFFE-3B258B72E264.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

>(((Free markets)))

Jow Forums supports economic nationalism

Free market is for faggots and kikes

The US tried giving the rest of the world the chance to lower their tariffs by lowering ours in good faith.
The world took advantage and rode our back for a decade, laughing all the way.
So fuck the rest of the world. Everyone who trades with America chose this path.

You can't REEE your way out of this one, fuckers.

this isn't r/libertarianism faggot, no one wants a truly free market

Trump will go to zero if China goes to zero and end subsidies

>take action against other countries fucking us
>against free market

pol also supports the genocide of all nonwhites

>free markets actually existing outside of textbooks

Outside of arguably for national security there is literally no benefit to tariffs, I got my BS in economics and I never met a single person in the discipline that would not agree with that statement

>(((Free))) Markets

Without Trump's tariffs there would be free market? Fuck off retard. It's okay when other countries take advantage of us, just look at Canada but if we strike back to get fairness..oh nooo. Retard.

Jow Forums is stupid.

>hates jews
>supports a president that is israel's greatest ally

In my opinion, the larger the scale of the economy, the more oversight the market needs. Laissez-faire can work on smaller levels, perhaps up the state, even. However, nations have broader concerns than just profit. Sustainability, security, etc. can all incentivize justifiable regulation.

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa.png (1500x1552, 609K)

>trading with a communist state
>free market
retard

then why did all the other countries immediately impose tariffs. Their ideology says that countries that impose tariffs are worse off, but they wouldn't let the us just damage itself.

>>Jow Forums wants free market
Who gave you that idea?

Neo Liberalism has fucked many countries including mine

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x484, 29K)

sure, but american citizens are going to end up paying the price

>free market
>Jow Forums
nice meme kid

Attached: aryanne_blonde_pony_nazi_by_kapitanazot-d8or27o.png (842x949, 159K)

because the entire world has the same retarded ideas about tariffs, and also just plain pride

>Tariffs on chinks who only support their own companies and block American companies while taking America jobs because they have piss poor conditions and no worker rights

Yes. Tariff hurts them 3 times more than it hurts Americans. Why do you think Jack Ma is so pissed of every other day complaining about Tariffs while we our top CEO's don't give a shit?

/mlpol/ was a mistake

Hey we got le Donald mostly cleaned out of here, so you're fucking welcome you ungrateful prick.

Attached: 1540358286816.jpg (818x1280, 156K)