WHY!!!!

Commiefornia is done for.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-203538_Firefox.jpg (1079x1373, 124K)

beats me

I voted for Kevin because seeing her name makes me sick

Tell me there is hope

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-203809_Firefox.jpg (1080x556, 305K)

I always found it interesting that California youth and democratic voters complain a lot about career politicians, but they still insist on voting in career politicians.

Why isn’t there a republican candidate for the Senate seat?

>1.5 million
>52-47
actually way closer than I expected, grats

they both dumb af -- but one is looking like a piece of shit after kavbro -- also, 30caliber clips in half a second

there is no winner in that race they are both liberal wackos

how much pussy you gettin in Laos??

still cant get over that its 2 dems running against each other. that state is the worst.

>voting for a “-stein”

Is being cucked by your banker better or worse than by an African?

>2 communists
There is no choice in Commiefornia.

only death can save us from feinstein and pelosi. MAYBE TRY SOMEONE NEW FOR ONCE CALIFORNIA FUUUUUUUCK

shut your kike mouth bitch

pol BTFO!!!

Kevin De Leon is actually the worse of the two

the devil you know is better than the one you dont

When are you fucking idiots going to realise that CA is rigged? Voting doesn't matter, it's a blue lock

I hope she wins so that when she goes to Guantanamo there can be a special election.

I didn't vote for senate this year. They're the exact same person.
30 round assault clips that fire 600 rounds a second.
Or whatever fuckin insanity that moron said.

how the hell do 2 democrats get on the ballot?

California is a fucked up place dude.
You literally can not vote for anyone either than the top 2 candidates from the primaries.

no, this is good. Feinjew is a wounded known quantity who will be gone soon. The Dems are trying to prop up De Leon as one of their future leaders but he's blocked from running anywhere high profile in the state.

dingdingdingdingding. what we need in California now is to encourage their acceleration. They are on a dark path and Newsom will take them the entire way. Secession will be a legit topic there it'll be hilarious.

with a population so large, its unironic no one else could be listed

Jungle primary. Only monkeys survive
This is actually true. Feinstein is a partisan hack, but at least she can work with Republicans when it's obviously in her interest.

The voting age should be raised to at 25 as a minimum. Also you must have paid taxes for at least 75% of the year of the election. And... you just be able to pass a basic civics test that includes current affairs as well as basic knowledge of the political system... if you cant pass fuck off you don't get a voting card.

Jungle primary