ARIZONA ELECTION GENERAL

Attached: 1526019912260.png (340x547, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kgun9.com/election-results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Attached: 354324895289.jpg (1920x1200, 617K)

martha mcsally sit on my faceeee

Attached: lensecat.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

holy fuck house race is so close, i have a feeling we may win by a pinch.

Reminder that millions of Californian refugees will invade AZ after the next big earthquake.

i dont think they would like it here, its hot as fuck and theres nothing to do here. Try colorado or some shit.

Reasons to go to CO:
>Dude weed
>We have guns
>People tend to be outspokenly Red
>Seriously heaps of guns
>Very little farm to table
>Less IPAs than CO

I did my part today, AZ anons

Attached: vote.jpg (845x1280, 93K)

>AZ 1 is within 3k votes

az one could still go red

Betty fuckoff

They are already coming dozens a day

I didn't realize so many anons in arizona were touhou posters.

Betty fuck me

the house has been lost lads, theres no way we can fucking win. We would need a miracle from god to win now.

>I unironically celebrate Día de los Muertos. If it weren't for Mexicans, Mexico would be pretty nice.

Attached: 1521795160795.jpg (332x208, 15K)

any ASU fags here? I waited 1.5 hours to vote on campus

Attached: chino-bandido.jpg (550x412, 36K)

Nice palindrome numbers there, user. Just ask them to show bobs

Then a miracle from god we'll pray for. This election is important, but it's not game ending. We lose in 2020, that's it for America. Demographic change will be put into policy, and no right wing pro-white candidate will ever win again.

Keep watch tonight though, it's not over.

>Haven't been there since coming back to AZ.
My fuck do I like me some Chino

dude there's a fuckton to do in the phoenix area. just not outside 8/12 months of the year. but yeah it's hot. mind bendingly, retardedly hot. you never get used to it. NEVER

can't wait to finish school so I can gtfo of the phoenix area

nth for commiefornians ruining our beautiful state

Jade red chicken, jerk fried rice, jade red quesadilla.

Best meal for 2 you can get there. It's so fucking good.

imagine smelling her cockpit seat after a 5-hour bombing run over Iraq
>diamonds.mov

Attached: mcsally.jpg (1848x2804, 755K)

Who is Betty?

I unironically drew that picture like 5+ years ago, I'm happy it's still being used

Attached: 1504897129357.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

How do we stop the Calis?

Attached: arizona-confederacy.png (445x605, 117K)

Why didn't you vote by mail?

>Nothing to do here
You can do anything in Phoenix that you can do anywhere else except surf. You just have to have friends who will do those things with you.

Yeah summers are brutal though.

Chino Bandino is ass unless you're able to construct your burrito exactly as you wish.
>Orange chicken + jerk rice
>Pico
>Sriracha
>black beans
>guac on the side

>NY 19
>NY 22
>GA 7
Those are the three remaining flips and the Dems have already won those districts. Its over.

i do the same but never tried the jerk. is it really better than the pork fried rice? Also, they need to give out bigger portions. Its honestly starting to get ridiculous how small the portions are.

Attached: 7.jpg (576x445, 72K)

saving

I've never tried the pork fried rice, but the jerk is fucking delicious.

Is Arizona still being counted or has McSally won? The tutu whore is only a point behind.

dead heat
kgun9.com/election-results

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.01.29 PM.png (677x263, 31K)

What the fuck are you on about snowbird

Attached: 2018.png (879x619, 184K)

I did not realize you all had turned this blue, what happened?

Attached: ahouse.png (740x359, 28K)

Shut up

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

We have such a great state flag

still being counted

Nuke Tucson

illegals and retards

Tucson is already a wasteland, would be a waste of a nuke desu

the southern counties are full of illegal voters.
I know a Mexican citizen who has only lived in AZ for 6 years and was able to vote in Pima county.

I can nintendo complete IN on lunatic and relentless anal references in four seasons on normal but I was able to straight up 1cc PCB normal. yuyuko theme no shit made me shed a tear

Yeah. Also fuck off, we're full.

Sup fellow desert frens.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x979, 509K)

I don't doubt it.

Attached: 1511599096450.jpg (600x1082, 78K)

^ this cringefag has been in every AZ thread tonight for some reason

some of you people are completely fucking retarded. this proposition puts tax policy in the fucking constitution. if we need to adjust our taxes for any reason, have to get a fucking constitutional amendment to change it. TAX POLICY BELONGS IN THE FUCKING LEGISLATURE, NOT THE CONSTITUTION. day to day operations of the government need to be managed by the legislature so they can be adjusted as needed.

Attached: Capture.png (1039x657, 46K)

Never been to sunsplash have you user.
Last time I went they had a wave pool.
You can surf it it's huge.

>I know a Mexican citizen who has only lived in AZ for 6 years and was able to vote in Pima county.
Why the fuck haven't you reported him you fucking retard?

>be William Pierce
>work in and around mines for more than 40 years
>be literally pronounced dead after falling through mine
>look like mine inspector
>run for mine inspector
>lose
F

Attached: ad413036-d36b-4eba-9e51-ad54ccab8662.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x668, 175K)

>NO adding taxes on services in the constitution of the state

so? I see no issue here

It's a she, and because I live 1,000 miles away now.

HOW THE FUCK IS GREENLEE COUNTY BLUE?
I thought Safford was based.

lol copied it from user from a couple days ago

Entire northeast portion is full of Navajos who fried their brain drinking too much listerine and cough syrup. Bottom half is illegal spics.

still wonder if that was a poison pill or if the people who wrote the bill were really that stupid

Mormons aren't based.

Hadn't thought of it but you put it, rent free, in my head. I'm not sure I want it there.
Nice one, AZnon
I'm no so sure Greg Stanton getting Sinemas seat is a bad thing. He's a fairly good politician. Whereas she is just a cunt.
Also this
Thanks, user.
Reasons to go to CO (UPDATED):
>Dude weed
>We have guns
>People tend to be outspokenly Red
>Seriously heaps of guns
>Very little farm to table
>Less IPAs than CO
>Fuck off were full

I hate the green party.

SO YOU FUCKING WANT TO FAVOR SOME SECTORS OF THE ECONOMY OVER OTHER SECTORS AND PUT THAT FAVORITISM IN THE CONSTITUTION? wtf is wrong with you?

Did you at least get some of "her" boipucci before you left?

White mountains here, Indians, Illegals and Cali yuppies in Flagstaff Prescott and Sedona. Our towns in the poorest county are almost if not already minority white.

No, she's a fat spic.
She was just my tutor while at UA.

>mine inspector is someone who is elected
I don't get this meme.

HELL YEAH ME PEENIE SO THROBBY FOR MCSALLY OOH YES MY DEAR SPANK THAT NAUGHTY SINEMA

Attached: MarthaTHICCSally.jpg (900x1055, 406K)

The Mormons turned on us hard this year.
So much for based christcucks.

Attached: 1324240339240.jpg (500x642, 104K)

No I love the gem and mineral show it's second best and biggest on earth.

They have a website & a number, user.

I would prefer no taxes at all

Kys

maybe, but utah is going red tho?

same shit every fucking year, and poos galore

Look I understand your point but taxing services will happen over my dead body or when I am gone. Transactions on good yes, taxation on income I don't care for it but Ill concede. Taxation on the land I own.......fuck you but fine. Taxing services in silly nothing is being sold but ability and skill there is no way the state has a right to that.

AZ already creates new taxes for small businesses in all sorts of ridiculous regulations avoiding the term "tax". While I agree with your sentiment on the principle (if AZ taxation was fair to begin with), the reality necessitates extreme measure.

holy fucking shit, the house is at a cold war stance, nothing is being counted anymore we moved a little bit but it isnt moving much. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES WE KEEP THE HOUSE.

Californian blight

It has begun, comrades.

We will soon take Arizona.
Nothing can stop us now!

For the glory of Satan!

Attached: truth.png (1024x683, 60K)

Angela Green is absolutely useless, expect for taking votes away from Sinema. Ridiculous someone could run such a shit campaign or lack there of and get ANY votes.

You should visit the rock shop on Kinney.

Low but the Dems arent going to take it by more than a handfull of seats

so its a draw and that is a big under showing for an opposition party, de facto Trump victory

Slim to none, west coast basically blows and chance the fuck out.

>Cruise control for cool
Remember that taxation is theft.

Used to live in the shitty apartments right across from Thunderbird HS. Fucking miss Chino's. Jerk chicken and chili relleno and a cookie

why do you think a haircut should not be taxed but a hamburger should?

He was the only person actually qualified to be a mine inspector. The other dude was a corporate shill.

His ads made him look like a big fucking goober. I skipped this vote, but support him as a meme.

Attached: Bill-Pierce-300-.png (300x300, 96K)

Don't have a car I live in the white mountains, might as well live in a tin shack, there is next to nothing in apache county and most of Arizona just ignores our existence.

Soooo, its pretty close, is there any chance Sinema takes this? Or is it texas tier where its close, but in the end the gap widens

It was cynical 3d chess meant to trick people. If you read the text you understand why basically every pro-free market politican opposed it even though the title is "ban new taxes"

The chino up the street from me fucking closed, so pissed about this.

Maricopa will be the deciding vote, and it's leaning Democrat at the moment so it's going to be close.

Do we know what precincts have reported in?

Try hard faggot
>Bait
6/8 I replied

I like the white mountains.

Because one is a skill and the other is a product. You have enough vectors to bleed us.

>actually voting no on increase renewable energy
>not realizing it was word fuckery and is opposite effect
Fuck, her comes corporate ass fucking for Copper State

I'm only seeing 23% reporting, but it's damn close. I really don't want to see my state go blue. I love this place, and that marks the beginning of the end.

>Andrew Clark, state director of Americans for Prosperity, Arizona Chapter, said, "When the government decides that certain businesses don’t need to pay taxes for any reason, they pick winner and losers based not on the merits of the product or service they provide, but on their political power and influence. That’s not a system we should support. This proposal would exempt certain kinds of businesses in the service industry from paying taxes. That means that other kinds of business will have to pay more taxes to compensate for this special treatment. This is a system that rewards lobbyists and the politically well-connected at the expense of you and me. What we should instead advocate for is a system where every business pays the same, lower tax rate.