Reparations - How long should the Black Nation wait?

Don't you think that paying the Reparations owed to the Black Community would go a long way into convincing the Black Nation to forgive guilty wh*tes?
>This thread is for discussion relating to Black Community and other Black Nationalist topics.
>wh*Tes STAY OUT
>What have you done today to further the Black cause?

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Jow Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general.

Attached: 1541557817292.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FIgrXvePffM/
archive.fo/c4vpr
panafricanalliance.com/china-africa-colonialism/
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You misspelled reparations. Its spelled blackmail for white guilt. Pay once and we ll be paying forever.

But I am happy to pay reparations to the actual slaves. We can bury the money with them. No way their descendants would grave rob them.

Shame on you. You're a typical U.S racist. The world is watching. You'll get what's coming to you

Attached: IMG_20181014_142624.jpg (640x435, 68K)

You come for those reparations. I'll give you two in the chest and one in the head. I don't owe you shit, I owe you nothing and begging for gibs from champagne liberals is everything that's wrong with your skin color. Back to Africa or become a honest hard working race of people. It's the simple.

No surprise that lady is morbidly obese.
Saged.

Attached: saggin.gif (300x300, 1.78M)

Guilty of what? Letting you ungrateful savages stay in the greatest country on earth?

>You'll get what's coming to you

Attached: i'll just leave this here.jpg (600x489, 36K)

bitchute.com/video/FIgrXvePffM/

You niggers ain’t getting shit

I support repatriation.

How about they pay you reparations when you pay me reparations for my ancestors dying to free your stupid ass?

>How long should the Black Nation wait?
We will give you reparations, but in exchange you have to repatriate to Liberia, deal?

>black kid follows directions
>disgusting fat niggress shows him not to follow the rules, but to break them
>niggers somehow blame Police and whipeepo for their kids going to jail
Black Culture is their own downfall, and they are too retarded to see it

I’m hispanic and I agree why should I pay some random guy for something he never had to experience then to have the gall to demand we pay them for it. Get the fuck out of here.

>Letting you ungrateful savages stay in the greatest country on earth?
You mean stolen country? You shameless thieving wh*toids

Attached: images (13).jpg (240x210, 15K)

Niggers are the ones who should be paying reparations

Slavery was reparations, you dumb nog. You dirt-eating, ebola-ridden savages were elevated from your life of aids, starvation and living in mudhuts by whites. You get to enjoy all the fruits of the white man's efforts while doing absolutely nothing to earn or deserve it, and instead of having the basic decency to recognize this and thank the whites for making your lives 1000x better, all you manage to do is commit crimes, demand gibs and stew in your jealousy of our superiority. And you wonder why we despise you.

But, prostitutes and bamboozles

what is wrong?

I'd honestly like it, so I could never have to hear about it again.

But it doesn't work that way, whatever you give them isn't going to be enough.

If we give you reparations you have to leave America, renounce your citizenship and you nor your descendants can ever return to America for any reason whatsoever. Those are the only conditions I would accept reparations, like a buyout to get niggers out of the country.

>We will give you reparations, but in exchange you have to repatriate to Liberia, deal?
Yes, as soon as you wh*toids go back to europe where you belong

Attached: White Racists Go Back to Europe-1 05-29-2010 033.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Found a pic of OP. Nice tux, Ramses.

Attached: king nut.jpg (640x480, 73K)

All measurable indicators point to American blacks being wildly overcompensated for what they contribute to the public. Blacks are a net drain on white resources. Also by any measure of quality of life slavery in the U.S. (vs Caribbean or with Muslims) was the best thing that ever happened to black Africans.
We're willing to not make you niggers pay back what you owe us though, because white people are the most generous people in the world.

> You get to enjoy all the fruits of the white man's efforts while doing absolutely nothing
Oh my goodness, look who's talking about efforts

Attached: IMG_20181016_195033_910.jpg (1080x952, 112K)

I'm so happy to see this thread immediately turn into what you didn't want it to. Go back to africa, spearchucking monkey.

Attached: 1534730252167.jpg (300x227, 14K)

Here’s the deal. In repayment for slavery before your grandparents were born, you guys get to be full citizens in one of the richest, freest, most powerful nations in the world. Everyone, of every race, wants to come here. You get it handed to you.

We didn’t have to do that. Lincoln wanted to send you back. Some of you actually did go back to Africa and start a country there. It’s called Liberia. I understand it’s kind of a dump.

>as you wh*toids go back to europe
HAHAHAHAHAAAA faggot that's not how war works. If you want to stay and fight, Do it. Personally I would prefer that you do, that way I get to kill niggers AND not pay you a cent.

Attached: 8154b8f5-ee31-4462-bc19-3dfe9ae46cdb.jpg (550x407, 139K)

I myself am a proud nigger and I believe all wh*tes should pay reparations to my nigger people.

b8

>stolen
You mean conquered. It's ours now and you brownies will never get it back.

>white people are the most generous people in the world.
Jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja jajajaja

Attached: IMG_20181107_072642_880.jpg (840x790, 118K)

How about black people start paying down their tab?

>What have you done today to further the Black cause?
I bought some cotton balls.

archive.fo/c4vpr

Attached: Nigs screwed - don't commit crimes.png (1134x1058, 1.48M)

>Implying black people think that way
The more you give them, the more they demand. If you tell them to eat shit then they stop nagging you.

Reparations for what?

So I'm supposed to be responsable for the crimes of 'my ancestors' ? Then why don't we lock up all blacks since they are collectively resposable for the dramatically disproportional violent crimes of the black community at large?

Fuck off, retard.

I think black should look to the OTHER white people for reparations.
The Jews were the ones who bought and sold people and owned fleets of slave ships.
Hell, Christians were forbidden from lending money for centuries, much less owning slaves.

Attached: arron lopez slave ship owner.png (775x784, 216K)

>a nigger using the royal we
>a nigger believing whites owe them anything
>a nigger thinking whites are guilty of something
>a nigger chimping out at his first reply proving that its a waste of time to entertain his bullshit at any level

get a job you fucking nigger.

>So I'm supposed to be responsable for the crimes of 'my ancestors' ?
Implying you wh*toids are not the most dangerous demographic in the whole world

Attached: IMG_20181016_200904_377.jpg (796x800, 149K)

Never ever, niggerlicious slavebreed

>Europe
>Kikes

The blacks got reparations. Not happening.

hahah default nigger

niggers are so goofy. they got a platform thanks to jews yet they think jews will let any reparation money will go to niggers instead of israel. america is becoming a slave state of gentiles for israel. enjoy your shithole slavery with your whites you dumb nigger.

why didn't they just not commit crimes?

As soon as you agree to return to Africa.

They're black. No cure.

>You come for those reparations. I'll give you two in the chest and one in the head.
Typical violent wh*toids, I really wish that the U.S was Mexican ruled

Attached: IMG_20181016_204859_848.jpg (1067x1080, 362K)

Reparations like money, land or freedom? Right now if we could flip the filthy puritan degenerates with the non-violent prisoners of color then this country and therefore the world would be much better off.

Attached: 20180619192901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

>As soon as you agree to return to Africa.
Fine. As long as you go back to Europe first

Attached: IMG_20181016_194113_483.jpg (1080x1076, 190K)

1. You don't understand what's being discussed.
2. You are a hypocrite.

You'll sit there and claim this white person, that white person, regardless of when their families moved here, regardless of what their political views are, owe black people money, regardless of whether anyone in those black peoples family history were slaves, or if their slavemasters were even white. Because there sure as hell aren't any black slaves today in America. You're a hypocrite because if someone in your family, brother, sister, father, mother, committed a crime would you be responsible for it? No you say, because you didn't commit a crime, but oh... you think others who share common genetics are guilty of something they never committed.

The good boy grabbed only one. This proves racism and muh reparations are inherited flaws from the parents.

>Typical violent wh*toids

Really chimpo?

Wakanda forever, amirite?

Neck yourself or I'll do it for you.

>You're a hypocrite because if.....
Oh, look who is complaining about Black People being hypocrites

Attached: IMG_20181016_200002_051.jpg (1080x1076, 281K)

>moving goal posts

What does a border wall have to do with reparations? And it's funny as hell you think a border wall is cruel or racist. I'm more inclined to believe that it's cruel and racist to feel entitled enough to sneak into another country and defy its laws for selfish reasons. Why are you more special than anyone else waiting to get in legally? Stop breaking the law, asshole.

Why do you teach your children to hate? Don't they get enough of it from other races that you need to hammer it into their tiny little brains from birth? The boy took only one candy!

Shut up nigger you are an inferior race and you will be lucky if we don't exterminate you, its only because of the Jews that you were ever brought out of Africa in the first place and they will be lucky if we don't exterminate them too

Attached: 1433687448434.jpg (434x366, 15K)

>Don't you think that paying the Reparations owed to the Black Community would go a long way into convincing the Black Nation to forgive guilty wh*tes?

every black person costs taxpayers on average 750k$ over their lifetime, this is reparations up the yinyang

>And it's funny as hell you think a border wall is cruel or racist
What gives the wh*te man the right to erect walls on another man's continent?

Attached: IMG_20181016_201609_779.jpg (720x844, 208K)

you fucking dumb nigger kike. couldn't get a better job than jidf agent for 6$ an hour?

It's not like it was a white community or anything. You're literally taking candy from other black kids you greedy fuck.

>give blacks reparations
>they blow it all on bling and electronics that become outdated in a year
>afterwards, "MY PEOPLES' SUFFERING CAN'T BE MEASURED IN MONEY! GIVE ME MORE FREE SHIT"

>Shut up nigger you are an inferior race...
If we are an inferior race, then why do the beautiful white ladies love us so much?

Attached: 1540327559863.jpg (1280x1173, 555K)

your right world conquest is better

What kind of message do you send your kid? What a positive role model

Another bizarre and ignorant point of view. You talk about the danger of immigration by criticizing European people coming here and causing disaster for the American Indians... BUT you are a strong supporter of immigration. That does not make sense. And as shitty as it may sound, the white man created laws, government, and constitution of this land. So yes, they have the legal right to erect walls at the border.

>i dream of having a family

the irony writes itself

>WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

He's raising his kids, fuck off.

>implying savages are people

Raising his kids to steal?

360,000 Union soldiers already paid for those reparations with their lives. Oh wait, that's right you guys want gibs instead.

Attached: unioncucks.png (715x404, 477K)

>can't defeat Whites by fighting like men
>resorts to fighting like women
Can't say I'm surprised. Nigger.

That poor niglet wanted to be a good boy but his mom won't let him

Attached: 1521870117364.jpg (949x1000, 110K)

you would turn into haiti

false analogy:
both sides of the Berlin wall were Germans
both sides of the Trump wall arent the same culture/ethnic group

Afraid the big scary black man's kids are gonna take your kids' lunch money? Don't worry you probably won't breed.

>how long should the black nation wait
forever
>Don't you think that paying the Reparations owed to the Black Community would go a long way into convincing the Black Nation to forgive guilty wh*tes?
no
blacks would spend it all up on frivolities and end up right back where they were and blame whitey for everything
if you actually care about the black community you need to admit they have problems that are in some sense their own fault

Why are niggers so weak: panafricanalliance.com/china-africa-colonialism/

Attached: 1527026098126.png (403x388, 187K)

I don't care what he does so long as he's a good parent. Judging by his tattoos and his gangsta like demeanor I don't think he can be.

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 152K)

try again, Shlomo

Attached: 1535349967227.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

Whites didn't do anything wrong, but we should do it again just to make sure.

Why are niggers so weak, OP?
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/10/libya-public-slave-auctions-un-migration

Attached: lybia.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Im not as mad that she took the whole bowl for herself as much as I am mad she didn't just pick it up and dump it all in her bag instead of hamfisting it 12 times. Like how stupid can you be if you're already going to be selfish

Attached: 1528651760268.jpg (580x380, 65K)

Attached: DOrOEkLWAAAzsmv.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

Attached: 1541131134019.jpg (460x276, 26K)

Attached: 1526590852449.jpg (3800x4368, 3.5M)

>the white man created laws, government, and constitution of this land. So yes, they have the legal right to erect walls at the border.
So you think the wh*te had a right to destroy the native american government & laws. But you expect others to respect the wh*te man's government & laws. Aren't you a treasure

Attached: master_race.jpg (677x967, 171K)

Attached: 1529607003911.jpg (498x369, 33K)

this

Reparations were already paid by the blood of northern soldiers. You are all welcome.

Well?

Attached: worldaidsdaymap.jpg (996x862, 389K)

>native americans were one large peaceful entity

There were peaceful and warring tribes. And they often fought with each other. I know you're racist but you won't admit it. A person who is not racist wouldn't make it a racial issue. The only reason you care about all that is because those European people were white and did not have mongol genes like American Indians. In addition, you see the wall as some kind of racist thing, when in reality it's simply coincidence that the problem of illegal immigration is caused by those closest to the southern border (Mexico etc.)

Attached: ca6754a00d9f1053fd0c9ba9a4ae0191.png (1280x790, 288K)

>you would turn into haiti
So are you gonna pretend that we won't turn it into The Bahamas or Trinidad & Tobago
Sorry Mestizo, but you'll never be white

Attached: nassua.jpg (800x600, 181K)

>niggers are inferior to whites
>think they’re somehow our equal
>ask for give all the time

>modern slaves are sending their life savings on the trip to become slaves
toplel

Mexican here. We hate you too.

>Why are niggers so weak, OP?
Look who is talking? Stop projecting. The whole world knows that it's the wh*te males who are literally turning into females

Attached: 1541348863783.jpg (2400x2400, 734K)