White people hanging on to the demographic cliff of the united states with white knuckles, visualized in data form

White people hanging on to the demographic cliff of the united states with white knuckles, visualized in data form

Attached: race-age[1].png (331x639, 49K)

BASED BABY BOOMERS

Wow

in 20 years the whole country will be blue.
good luck usafriends.
Youre going to become a shithole like my country.

Is it usual for teens to twenty year olds to be over 40% republican?

scariest part is that there is no place for whites to flee. we have to either start war or accept defeat. I fear for my children.

>become

Lol you haven't visited lately I'm guessing

Only in flyover shitholes

Fucking white people Hitler was right we deserve what's coming to us since we can't defend ourselves.

Go to Argentina like the nazis did

China

This.

We need a pro-white Hezbollah. Make part of the country a literal Whitemanistan where the feds can't impose diversity policies.

After the ballots fail, bullets must prevail.

what is that graph u are playing with

>no place for whites to flee
A century ago, you guys ruled the world and now you’re trapped in your own countries, lmao.

The US will subdivide into smaller countries user. There will be war and blood, but a new country/ies with whites as the majority will emerge. The demographics will cause the US empire to crumble, and out of that the new countries will emerge. Whites will condense into a smaller area, i.e. Northwest for this to happen. Unfortunately it will get worse before it gets better, train your children to be warriors.

why didnt u color in the rest of it?

not our countries anymore!

This country is fucked beyond repair 2bh

I strongly suggest going unabomber mode and running for the hills within the next decade

Blue Wave Wooo Hooooo!!!!! Fuck you republitards

never thought a poo could hurt so bad

>There will be war and blood
yeah, no there won't.

Whites always become more conservative as they age. Generation Zyklon is in an accelerated process, they'll be conservative fast. Hispanics into 2nd/3rd gen will go to their natural conservative state. Niggers will nig. But we will be fine. Also, Republicans never answer exit polls so this is pretty worthless and understating the GOP.

Once whites see no hope in the republican party, real change will begin. Acceleration is honestly our best hope to improve the lives for our children at this point.

How did that happen? How did superwhite majroities elect open-borders globalists for nearly half a century?

Reminder that the people ruining white countries are other white people, as proven by that image.

Ironically it's those white baby boomers that are voting Republican that turned america into such a mixed race shithole that will never vote Republican again.

We are now officially Brazil

Boomers > Zoomers

White guilt. The whites greatest weakness will always be empathy and naivety. Made to feel bad for their successes.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1096, 147K)

must be a huge coincidence user

If you only knew how bad things truly are.

Attached: argencucked.png (1163x816, 85K)

wheres asians on this chart, crumbly democraps. do asians prefer to live with black and latinos or Whites?

Because both sides agreed on mass immigration being good for decades or at least allowable

Republicans wanted cheap labor and Democrats wanted non-whites, welfare sponges, and people who will vote Democrat.

Juden

As long as we re conquer the shitskin territories at a later date i am ok with temporary Balkanization. Ideally we need to exterminate all Jews and their nonwhite allies to prevent this from happening again

This is exactly the Bush/McCain/Romney-style boomer "demographics don't matter" mentality that has let the country get fucked for over 50 years now. Wake up.

When’s World War 3 when you need it? If all of these squealing faggots die in nuclear hellfire I can die in peace

Idaho.

>my children
You are in Jow Forums user. You will have a pair of puppies at best.

democraps main weapon is - they pretend like they have ALL minorities on their side but they only have blacks and latino voters.

Serious answer here. Jews

they never seriously thought america would turn non-white

And then you look at the white birth rates and realize we are ultra fucked in the future. Rich asians might buy a bunch of good looking blonde white people and keep them alive in zoo cages, that's about it in 100 years.

"white" people in the US lol

Of course we were prevented from thinking by the (((Idiot Box))) during that time. The (((Box))) told us what we agreed on as a people and we believed it.

How many of us would have to arrive there to flip Argentina? We could make a reverse caravan.

There is not a single country on this earth where white people can just live by themselves. War is inevitable you limp wristed LARPERS

Buenos Aires has a ton of Jews

With Jews, you lose everything.

jews would probably be the biggest reason

>18k respondents

I have children
you are correct. whites start war with other whites. Id rather have that though,

God fuck off with this stupid shit.

Yes and we all know who owns television programming as well. That probably played a fairly large part in pushing the cultural acceptance of mass immigration.

>i don't know how statistics work

It's just over. What can even be done? We're outnumbered. The democrats control all arms of the propaganda machine. We can't leave. There's nowhere to go. We have to assimilate. We have to live with them. We literally are being told we cannot have the country we want or the segregation we want.

The worst part is that whites are just accepting the slow death. Because it isn't immediately painful. It's a slow snuff. There's nothing anyone can do. In a lot of ways this was over years ago. We've already been stabbed, and now we're just experiencing the poison.

>56%

Le based red voting spics
You are fucking delusional

>12 year
>10 years
>20 years

The fuck are those age gaps

jews

Attached: 1528268883773.png (547x547, 107K)

>natural conservative state
Sorry Jeb!, but no-one's clapping.

Imagine actually thinking like this

>I don't know that 327 million people live in the U.S.

18k is nothing

Crazy to think that progressives are actually winning the culture war.

fuck off we're full

Attached: 10393836_754580864651799_2967059703915815242_n.jpg (383x636, 26K)

The libertarian movement is rising here , but the gib mentality of the italian descendants is too big to change saddly.

Problem here are not jews , but italian descendants they believe the state is needed for everything and have a hard on when the governments becomes bigger.

And the native descendant population loves gibs so it´s an alliance made in hell , italian descendants middle class working on the state giving gibs for the native descendants.

Jews here are center right in general , tough there are a few crazy ones to the left but very few.

Only latin american country that could be colonized by firstworlders is chile , also because earthquakes prevent a gib mentality long term.
You can´t survive if your economy is controlled by the state and every a few years a earthquake fucks everything up.

This is also why they don´t have the same problem with favelas and shit.(they do but very small).

Attached: argeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (2000x1250, 104K)

Thanks for proving my point

Attached: 1518998797812.png (542x512, 52K)

Attached: CpJsRv2LL8BddLgF2.jpg (1026x970, 201K)

Do you think the monkeys will be able to keep pace with Russian and Chinese weapon development?

Miss the KKK yet?

There's literally European countries that are 99% white.

Fuck off with your bs

Jews, or money in politics if you dont like that answer

Race realism is real

this

no running away now Joe Sixpack

Attached: Pierce-sama.jpg (601x530, 189K)

Well it’s either that or one party system

The welfare state

Attached: ancapistan.png (1225x519, 51K)

If only the lefties would start a civil war
I would love to kill stupid faggots like OP

>reee there's going to be civil war

What are our actual options, bros? Could we crowdfund the purchase of an island to set up a colony on? Really, what are the options for white people?

Europeans are fucking worse than democrat Americans

As long as they dont import shitskins and remain white the other shit is tolerable.

>There's literally European countries that are 99% white.
where the fuck have you been?

Attached: English demographics.jpg (1220x1030, 221K)

> what are the options for white people?
Convert to Talmudic Judaism, and then wait for the acceleration to obliterate the low IQ people

Attached: 14.png (760x749, 494K)

Whites are mostly morons. Conquering the world was relatively easy at the time, we had guns, you had a stick.

Look at this gif for some minutes and reflect on it.

You blame jews , importing shitskins or whatever , but what you fucking retards must understand is that the welfare state is the cause of all this.
The collapsing fertility is a result of high property prices which are a result of high taxes , which are caused by big governments.

Europe is done due to the welfare state too , israel walled itself but the antistate jews that refuse the draft are also leeching the welfare state and growing while the rest fertility collapses.

There is no solution but individual freedom , but the west is in a colision course with reality and we are not going to reach to that solution in a peacefull way.
The pensions ponzi are going to collapse and bring us all with it.

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

I told my family that I just wanted to live somewhere that I'm served by poor whites and teenagers instead of browns and they told me Idaho, too.

if whites voted like the other races we would be alright

I'll move to Switzerland or New Zealand then

literally infinity niggers

I'm not saying statism is ideal but if they have a larger state but use it to also secure their demographics its acceptable and better than what we have.

I have spent the majority of my life as a minarchist, and am still relatively close to that.

England for the English, France for the French, Germany for the Germans. Until we get that arrangement back, it's a historically unjust predicament.

Guess all that vodka destroyed what little intelligence you were born with. Your picture of a crudely drawn Miss Russia is not an argument and you've yet to prove anything you're talking about.

This thread was a real eye opener to me. The left is right your all a bunch of nazis, pro white shit this, pro white shit that. I tried my best to prove that white people weren't evil nazis to liberals and yet here you are, acting like fucking nazis.

The British had such an easy time conquering India because there was no ‘India’ back then, just warring tribes. Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Israel, etc. were all conceived of by white dudes, for better or worse. And judging how Jews have ruined everything, I’d say it was for the worst.

>Really, what are the options for white people?
Breed like rabbits, teach white children to be proud, and eventually push out everyone who isn't white.
Jews nor niggers will take humanity to the stars. If whites don't do it, it will never happen.

Chinks might, and if you're considering the other two "humanity"...

>white people are represented by an anonymous solar powered dragon ball z image-based bulletin board

jew

Why would you conform to leftist ideology? Multiracial society is a Marxist scheme.

So much this!