So who’s excited to smoke weed?

So who’s excited to smoke weed?

Attached: 3BBC62E2-F1D2-40EE-8A26-A391BCA8DCA7.jpg (1008x1012, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-michigan-elections.html
forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/11/06/michigan-voters-approve-marijuana-legalization/#59e957e747a5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youll need it.

Yeah it always relaxes me after fucking your mom

I don't care about recreational weed smoking. I just want the sick to be able to use it for medical purposes, and for research on weed to be able to go forward legally.

Why not both?

about damn time

Attached: mj.png (575x287, 10K)

Just waiting for that check mark

I'm just not interested in smoking any substance. I'm happy for people who want to smoke it though. Just do it responsibly.

This red wave never hit, if anything this a political civil war

Honestly legal weed sucks, quality was much better when it wasn’t recreational

link?

drugs are degenerate

Idk man I remember smoking some seedy flint town brown 14 years ago or so. As far as I’m concerned we have come a long way.

Sorry I should have mentioned I’m from California...I’m happy for you guys, but weed has been quasi legal in California since the 90s so it is definitely different circumstances

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-michigan-elections.html

Lol, you’re on Jow Forums. Makes you just as degenerate as the rest of us

I am not. I am pissed insurance rates are going to go up.

isn't everything quasi-legal in commifornia?

but legalization makes car accidents decrease

>seedy flint town brown
don't knock it, you have smoke a ton but it's way more chilled out

I mean is it a libertarian dream or a sjw dictatorship, make up your mind

blaze it my dudes. I see it becomes actually legal in 10 days? but the framework for selling it can stretch out over a year? I'm wondering when the existing medical dispensaries will be able to sell?

>selling
fuck that, I'm hitting the books tomorrow, I'll be a botany expert by January

Pure goddamn soma. Read a goddamn book.

Source on the 10 days? I’ve heard around 45 days

True man. Very true. Kinda miss it actually

As the price collapses. Ian.

i read somewhere they won;t be giving licenses to sell until december 2019 or something along those lines

The average hillbilly grows it to supplement his drinking habit. If its in Wayne county its moldy goldy

This exactly

I hope your politicians roll it out better than CA’s absolute shit show

>Those provisions are set to take effect within 10 days of the vote being certified, which should be soon, meaning that cannabis is expected to become legal in the state this month.
forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/11/06/michigan-voters-approve-marijuana-legalization/#59e957e747a5

But I think the ballot said 3 weeks, so I'm not sure.

I mean the legal framework for selling it, mainly the licensing through the state. Keep in mind that the state just got all the affairs in order for this framework process for medical marijuana a full 10 years after that was initially passed in 2008.

I think though that this ballot is probably better written than that one in 2008 and I also recall that there is a one year deadline for this framework to be set up.

Thanks and seeing all the results I don't care much on prop 1 but everything is just terrible. This state is pretty much commie lost.

I just can't understand why people were so stupid for saying yes to prop 2 and 3 the wording is designed in such a way any rookie lawyer could see the dozens of loop holes in it.

Attached: 1457125329754.jpg (460x562, 78K)

I just moved to Wayne. Know anybody I can get pills from?

your map looks like a little dog jumping over a big dog
>fucking awesome

Attached: gnarly.jpg (640x473, 75K)

yeah, I'm mainly concerned with personal use and I'll try to provide for myself. My doctor just recommended I go on CBD oil too, weird

What's every Michigander's assumption on when it'll actually be set in stone?

I assume within the week due to Democrat owned state, but I'd have to see. What all do they need to do now since this has been passed? I assume it just needs to have a set sales tax, and a new license for current businesses.

I don't like our state getting cucked. Leftists will pour in from around.

Attached: 1539882727067.png (900x900, 333K)

well, already enforcement is going to be fucked because in court you can cite the recent popular mandate i.e. tonight's vote, and it'll be hard to prosecute, so it's already going to be essentially legal

How many states have recreational or medical pot? Don’t act like Michigan is first to the party lol

FFFUUUUUUUCCCKKK YEEEEAAAAAHHHH MI NIIIIIIIIGGGAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

420 BLAAAAAZE 'EM FAGOTS!!!!

WWHHOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: 420.png (391x546, 171K)

>uncucked
ftfy booticker

Attached: 1523114316622.jpg (596x557, 55K)

Vickys are going 10 bucks a piece
Addies 10 bucks a piece.

Pills are hard to come by these days bro. I need them for working on heavy equitment, none extra at all.

The shit in the picture is stuff i paid 20 gram for. Waited outside a medical pot placed and tipped someone to buy it for me.

Attached: 20181012_221307.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Yeah but I mean in terms of sales and such? As someone without a med card, do you see those without med cards being able to just go up to a dispensary and buying? I feel like it will take a week just to get the legalities sorted out, and making sure everyones on board with the 21+ age restrictions and such.

It's just drugs who fucking gives a shit

lol good luck getting the Legislature to ever set up the licensing system and move this into law. It's going to be stonewalled until you degenerates forget about it

I feel like legalization gave degenerates a reason to vote unlike other elections

> Just do it responsibly.
YES! Absolutely! This!

>mfw niggers are still going to manage to fuck this up somehow. *sigh*
This shit's been 10 too slow but better late than never! I'm heading over to the House of Dank and getting my smoke on!!
8-mile is WEED ALLEY! Ther's literal shitton of potshops, and I"m going to shop at all of them! YEAH!!!
Finally my elderly neighbor can get some CBD oil and hopefully get off of those opiates she's been stuck taking!
THANK YOU MI ANONS!!!

it's convenient desu

several other states have gone through this exact process, and the legislature did the exact same thing recently for medical marijuana. Why do you expect this to be any different?

Finally

Attached: IMG_1309.jpg (499x499, 89K)

They go WAY up
Goog Colorado auto insurance marijuana legalization

yes, they won't set up the framework immediately like both the decriminalization and medical referendum because they hate being reelected, retard

Attached: consider_red.png (600x600, 221K)

I used to pay $2 a pill for 750's when I went to state 6 years ago. I guess I just gotta stick to kratom

Is there anyone left that doesn't fucking smoke weed?
I just want a qt straight edge gf ffs

I am excited about jobs, tax revenue for roads, and a booming tourism industry too. It’s not all about smoking but that’s really cool too. There is tangible benefit for all.

just be an interesting person, if she see's that you're all about her and don't have a gig outside of her she'll never respect you

At least there some original libertarians left on here after all those years

Democrats won't take power until January for one. It's going to have to jave legislation for the 10 percent tax, the liscensing system, moving charges to civil infractions, there will be questions as to where it can be used and so on. Probably at least until Spring next year for it to come into effect and there will almost certainly be legal challenges before it takes effect so it most likely will be the next midterm at earliest.

as a reggae musician, this is going to be very good for business

Your better off bro, there limiting them big time, theres a reason theres a herion epidemic and it isnt because of painkillers. Its because they dont exsist anymore. 2 dollars is right.

Ill be on the kratom ship soon 2, just hard cuz i run a business in westland aka wasteland

Can you smoke in public?

It's a lameduck session. They don't give a fuck retard

Inferior genre

Attached: fila-brazillia-maim-that-tune.jpg (1400x1400, 243K)

Legal weed means mass migration of democratic voting potheads. Kiss your gun rights bye and lube up for more taxes. You may even get to enjoy Californians moving there.

I don't think you understand.
Every girl I've met smokes pot.
I have no problem getting gfs. I do have a problem with getting gfs that don't smoke pot.

>ITT niggers

cringe and basedpilled

I do because Marijuana laws are responsible for literally 9% of all arrests made in Michigan, costing around $100 million per year not even counting the $50,000 per prisoner it costs to imprison them. Now instead of all the weed money funding niggers and their gang activity, it will go to licensed businesses and the 10% tax on it will fund our schools and roads.

Attached: 1491312185153.jpg (600x610, 54K)

why are you so assblasted? It passed, it will be implemented, deal with it

Attached: emoti0nal trunks.png (248x232, 26K)

Do you remember how long it took for medical marijuana to get set up? About 6 months and then it faced legal challenges everywhere. Some locations shut down every dispensary in their jurisdictions and still do not allow them. I hope it is treated the same so the degenerates don't ruin my state even more

It means fuck all, legalisation will be federal in 20 years, not enough time to make a demographic impact with a handful of wanky hippies

I don’t know but I would guess not. The bill is designed, in name at least, to regulate it like alcohol so with that in mind I would say no. I do wonder how it works for something like a concert. For concerts you can’t bring in booze, but you can bring in cigs. Can you bring in a joint? If not, and you sneak it in, can you smoke it if you’re in an area where you can smoke cigs? Pine Knob is probably going to be crazy next summer

They should have taxed them 50%. They still would have voted yes.

Attached: 1535650490889.gif (480x375, 880K)

oh, go blow your hunting buddy, Gretchen is going to be in power, Stabenow is still in place, you lost. I hear the south is nice

Attached: oh wow.jpg (257x283, 17K)

Doesn't even matter. You can grow up to 12 plants legally without any form of license. It might take a while before you can walk into a store and buy weed but at least people wont be getting arrested over it.

Attached: YTNhX26KrZrY8uuv2.jpg (755x943, 173K)

Ya thats what i was afraid of, theres enough jobless single moms in wayne county with pot cards that will glady go to dispensary let you pick from the online menu and do it all for 20 bucks. Its like buying beer in high school from your older siblings friends. I voted against because all the crying moms will want more regulation which means higher taxes

Do you literally not understand what happens in an election? Republicans hold power until January. As many of them lost their ass today they don't give a fuck if they delay this as that way the Democrats take the blame for any holdup as uneducated niggers like you don't understand they have yet to take power. Even then they have to pass legislation and can take as long as they want with it.

>I don't like smoking so everyone who does should suffer

I've smoked maybe 5 times in my life, and I'm happy for them, I'll actually pick some up the day it's legal.

Stay mad straight edge faggot.

Private prisons lobby the government to increase rates of incarceration for pretty much anything drugs related especially cannabis
It's a fucking ridiculous system

It's all one payday to them

All you tards chimping out about this need to remember that YOUR LOCAL MUNICIPALITY has the power to control what sort of facility (grow, test, transportation, logistics or dispensary) they will allow and how many. You can go to City Council meetings for this shit and actually make a difference if you want.

Not until January. You retards have no idea how this shit actually works. Niggers gonna nig

Not until it is implemented. Grow 12 plants and get a felony

Michigan gets way too fucking cold in winter. Commies from cali will flee the instant first snowfall hits. Colorado is their preferred hangout.

I used to hate winter here. But now, I realize it's a blessing. It gives us unlimited water and keeps out the west coast communists.

Just let me smoke I don't even talk to anybody outside of this website

t. NJ

also fuck fags in health care and law enforcement

I don't smoke weed, but I'm not a Canadian gf.

That’s what I’m wondering though. Will the existing medical places sell it to non-card holders? I suppose they’re not licensed to do it but it’s legal at the state level? Tbh I’m hoping it’s kinda free reign for a week or two and I can buy a few wax cartridges because those usually last me months

your a buttflustered redhat trying to spin this into a wishful thinking masturbatory fantasy, who gives a fuck if it takes another six months, this is amazing and it will be implemented

I've been to concerts all over the country, and laws nor security ever stopped anyone from smoking a joint at most any of them.

Go shill somewhere else JIDF. You are not going to get your instant gratification so get over it

cannabis is pretty much tolerable on the same level alcohol is for individuals, all about choice really now

>sentanced to 9 months of probation for possesion of marijuana this morning
>next day marijuana is probably going to be legalized
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK ANONS WILL THEY REDUCE MY SENTENCE? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1523483754174.png (400x416, 174K)

Why didn't you help me throw the jew down the well, bros?
Why didn't you guys vote no on the proposals?
You should have listened. This is the future you chose.

Attached: jewish crone.jpg (1600x840, 91K)

10% is not enough to justify how annoying potheads are

Attached: 1540015751778.png (233x246, 40K)

>not going to get your instant gratification
too late, have fun in the BLUE great lakes state, my friend

Attached: bass2.png (353x383, 359K)

Sure, practically, I just brought that up as a scenario to see if in that situation it would be treated as alcohol or cig. Also I brought it up as I’m betting the boomers will go nuts with it and will be a bigger thing than usual. Also the last time I went to Pine Knob the guy in front of me got his cigs searched and they found a joint and made him throw it away. Wtf

>(((a tax)))

I've seen people get the literal shit kicked out of them at concerts by cops, and I've been to hundreds of them

Michigan fag here

Did you read the fine print faggot?
>10% tax for the roads. Whatever
>Milked the blue 18-30 year old vote

Roads will still suck in 5 years and your shit supply of weed will be 30% more expensive and 20% less potent than real growers

Get the fuck out

Stay mad, loser!

Probably not, unfortunately. I think the proposal doesn’t address any retroactive charges. Be good, dress sharp and maybe they’ll be lenient