WE NEED MORE ENERGY! PUSH HARDER!!!

WE NEED MORE ENERGY! PUSH HARDER!!!

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-06-23-57-17.png (700x632, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/paulontheplane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over lad, we already knew we would lose the House. This is not news.

It’s ogre faggot

So͘ypublicans on suicide watch

Attached: LMAO.jpg (422x270, 33K)

We won't know who won the house for the next couple of days but lots of Democrats have a gun up to their head right now so they are trying to stop mass suicides

IT AINT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER TAKE MY ENERGY OP IF ANYTHING 215+ IS POSSIBLE

white women are awesome!!!

>Party in power loses the House of Representatives
This happens literally every time, everyone who has even a basic understanding of politics expected this. If you think this was a "Democratic victory" you are beyond retarded.

so this is the IQ of a trump poster....

Its a redwave

This.
Jow Forums needs to realize reality- which is what they accuse the left of doing.

BLUE WAVE!

Russian interference. Do not pass go do not collect 200$.

FOR THE HOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VENGEANCE FOR COLORADO

Attached: 1465039877012.png (973x1226, 996K)

Attached: 5A72Jmz5STqVQeK8.png (755x943, 722K)

Attached: Mother Maga feeds her young.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

i mean it doesn't happen every time though. it's only happened twice for a first term president. clinton, obama, truman and eisenhower. of course it's relevant to look at the fact that the two recent ones obama and clinton both ended up being two term presidents

>House of Representatives
It's the gubernatorial election.

Attached: 111112.jpg (933x505, 110K)

I found a safe place to shitpost
twitch.tv/paulontheplane
fuck it why not I got nothing going on

sorry four times not twice

THE HOUSE MAKE THE HOUSE RED

Attached: 1495592526655.jpg (552x780, 124K)

(thinking emoji)

Attached: hmmm.png (1080x1567, 206K)

WE MUST LEND KEK OUR ENERGY

Attached: 1533836404843.png (429x391, 269K)

Rural retards vs Urban Intellectuals

>

this nigga talking about zionist and agenda 21 no joke

I hate to break it to ya boy, but the demofags will win

The thread is about the House m8, I assumed you posted the off-topic gubernatorial results just to be a faggot and it looks like I was correct.

Out of any candidate running for governor this election year, Democrat or Republican, Kobach was probably one the worst ones. I'm a registered Republican and I felt it was necessary to split my ticket in order to prevent him from winning. I will gladly put up with a Democrat as governor if it means that our school's funding will not be cut. That was why he lost this election. Almost everyone was concerned about that single issue. If Republicans would have gone with the current acting governor instead of Kobach, they would have likely won.

TAKE ALL THE ENERGY!!

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 5K)

RED TIDE

Attached: redtide2.png (640x480, 556K)

ABC new says it's a rap.
Dems won the house
Repubs will win the senate by close out

.... I have no idea what this mean by the way

N...N...NO....I WON'T LET YOU WIN DEMOCRATS....EEERRRR.....ER....ERRRR......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 4323.jpg (268x188, 9K)

RED WAVE NOW

Attached: red-tide.jpg (700x394, 81K)

I wouldn't call it a "Blue Wave."
It was more a "Blue puddle that you stepped in coming off the curb that was actually, like, an inch deeper than it looked, so when you step into it it splashes all over your shoe and pant leg."