REPUBLICANS SQUANDER HOUSE MAJORITY

THAT'S IT? THAT'S FUCKING IT? THAT'S THE EXTENT OF OUR LEGISLATIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITH THREE FUCKING BRANCHES UNDER OUR CONTROL?

HOLY FUCK I'M HEATED. Jow Forums DO YOU REALIZE THAT WE ARE NOW BACK TO GRIDLOCK WITH OBAMA-LEVEL LEGISLATION BEING SUGGESTED, AND DEMOCRATS IN CONTROL OF MULTIPLE HOUSE COMMITTEES?

FUCK. COMPLETELY SQUANDERED POTENTIAL BY THE REPUBLICANS. WELP. GUESS WE'RE DONE.

***SHOOTS SELF IN FACE REPEATEDLY***

Attached: pepegun.jpg (403x392, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2018/11/05/what-trumps-border-wall-progress/1898283002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to post gore to drive the Reddit shills back.

Yeah this is honestly pretty depressing, desu.
Is there any upside to this?

Trump gets to blame everything on the dems, and dems have a sandbox to make themselves look like fools in.

We still have a few months right? Maybe Trump says fuck it, drops the FISA or whatever, and during the chaos pushes a bunch of shit through.

Yeah that isn't going to happen, fuck

This is why voting third-party is the best option

>3 branches will become 1

Attached: wheee wuz.png (641x223, 49K)

zoomers just now learned the GOP sucks ass at governing and is only good at winning

We never had 3 branches.

I still don't know how the fuck they managed to botch border wall funding and the Obamacare repeal. Those both should have been slam dunks.

No, this is a big fucking loss and I’m fed up with this shit ass country. Fuck the retarded niggers, coalburner feminists and easily swayed pussified men. None of them know what’s best for themselves. They are all degenerate cunts. I’m do fucking mad

>believe internet prophecies

Now that you see it for yourself, will you stop insisting we're shills when we tell you that Trump's presidency has produced nothing to live up to the memes and hype?

Attached: 1460610355612.jpg (500x667, 98K)

the wall is already being built you retard
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2018/11/05/what-trumps-border-wall-progress/1898283002/

Attached: 119892414200.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Trump and the GOP fucking FAILED. We lost ANY ground to get Bills passed.

blame two two people: Paul Ryan and John McCain
at least one of them is dead thank god

>only becoming aware that half the GOPe were crypto-dems in the year 2k18

It's been like this for decades, big guy.

Californians are enemies to the people.

What could have been.....

Attached: xt5l3br3gqax.png (1493x1567, 549K)

LET IT ALL BURN!

Seriously though, I stopped giving a fuck about this country long before Trump got elected. I voted for him and was optimistic when he got elected but this country is like a person dying from cancer. Sure, they'll have good days but in general they are on a downward trend towards death.

That's our country. We have our high points but it's ultimately on a downward descent. Just look at how split all of these elections are. It's over. We just have to hope that whatever comes out on the other side post-collapse is worthwhile.

Attached: fallingodwn.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

you don't really get another chance because the horde will be too big a vote soon

send your thanks to trump for not getting on with vital immigration redress

this destroys the goys

GET FUCKED AND KEKED HAHAHAHAH SEETHING RIGHTY BRAINLETS
YOUR TIME IS OVER!!!