(((democracy)))

>(((democracy)))

Attached: 1436533555705.png (1015x1527, 601K)

>democracy is bad
>the jews are behind everything bad

Attached: 1512331841575.png (645x729, 68K)

All it leads to is fucking inaction. We get deadlock no matter what. I'm tired of inaction.

Cheap argie proxies huh, kike?

INSURRECTION NOW

Based fascist.

Attached: Georges_Sorel.jpg (428x570, 78K)

>voting

Attached: 595488-red-dead-retribution-precuela-red-dead-redemption.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Violence is the only solution now

your country does not have democracy.
I thought you dummies knew this already, it's one of the main points the right wing makes
>USA republic, not democracy
>democracy bad

>hides behind memeflag
>accuses others of hiding behind false flags
fuck off retard

Violence is a legit option now

>implying direct democracy would be better
Confederated elitism is the redpilled position. We need strong central government on a local level. I live in Kentucky. We have with no democratic referendums and it's one of the most populist states in the country. We are practically 100% white and have better gun rights than 99% of this shit nation. We need localized republicanism, not faggy democracy.

Take his views on violence. Don't take his views on economics. Use Marxist revolutionary tactics without accepting Marxist philosophy.

Attached: violence.jpg (1182x1825, 294K)

>the people shouldn't have a say about the laws that govern over them

Attached: 1512331841574.png (645x729, 50K)

>I love democracy unless my guy loses

lmao keep crying bitch

People are fucking stupid. Everyone shouldn't have the right to vote. We shouldn't let felons vote, we shouldn't let non citizens vote and only those who have worked for the past 2 years or are members of the military or militia should be granted citizenship. You shouldn't be made a citizen for doing fucking nothing. Citizenship should require some sort of commitment. At the very least you should do some sort of community service. If you're a bum you should have no rights.

This.

Sadly our society will never allow this to happen unless bloody revolution descends upon us.

Attached: tumblr_lru08qZvRD1qazivv.gif (460x345, 498K)

>Smart people are few and far between, so let's give every idiot the right to vote on how to spend the country's resources

Then don't tax me. Sound good?

Boy, why don't ya actually rise up? Hell, y'all have all the things you need to do it

We can maybe change it. We need to use the "bully pulpit" more than ever at this point. Trump listens to us, we need to do everything we can to end birthright citizenship. We have the supreme court. All Trump needs to do is sign an executive order and have it go through our supreme court. We would likely win, especially with Kavanaugh on our side, at that point, the faggy congress doesn't matter.

Tell ya what, maybe we could discuss somethin' on d.

I'm from northern Kentucky, I'm a minority in this shit hole louisville but I can tell you the rest of Kentucky supports the Confederacy. I'll leave this shit hole city to support the south. Deo Vindice.

GAMERS RISE UP!

Attached: 1520658577204.jpg (680x669, 56K)

Maybe you could get involved with some groups

We still have the senate faggot. You won't get anywhere either.

>We have the supreme court.

That's actually the solution to this problem. Do as the democrats did - jam out EOs and have the SCOTUS rule on their legality. This does mean that a democratic successive president can repeal the EO, but it's better than nothing.

Attached: theglow.jpg (192x204, 6K)

We need to appeal to the president directly. He may be a New Yorker but he has our southern values. He understands the working class and most southerners are working class. We need to bomb his twitter and tell him to pass more executive orders. The president has more power than most people know. The congress doesn't even fucking matter. He can go straight to the conservative supreme court though EO's,.

I agree but this system is morally bankrupt, corrupt and getting worse. After tonight I’m too upset to even sleep. These defenerate cunts vote dem so they can get their children aborted. These pussified men enable it too.

I don't even care about abortion because it's mostly niggers, bums, and crack-whores who get abortions. White anglo saxon men don't let their women get abortions.