Great

Great
Now we get 2 years of fucking nothing

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-072945_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 295K)

So just like the last two years

2 more SCJ is nothing?

Attached: 0percentmad.png (300x381, 112K)

that aint it chief

We'll probably get to see Trump's tax returns finally when the House Committee subpoenas them

trips 4 truth

>Now we get 2 years of fucking nothing
Wrong

Attached: DrX9K0KVsAALfLL.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Attached: DrX-JOCU4AAyWyI.jpg (970x680, 68K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-11-7 CNN International - Breaking News, US News, World News and Video.png (364x129, 8K)

Nobody..... Because it's over and it was over from the very beginning.

Pretty much.

Nah don't worry some of the dems are going to see the light. Trump is no lame duck.

fpbp

Finally maybe the t_d fags will leave

No he's not. He got more done in 2 years than Obomba got done in 8 year's. I suspect he's gonna keep delivering just like he always has.

So what do we expect to see?
My guess is tax evasion for at least a decade.

Also he isn't a billionaire.

this but unironically

Conservacucks btfo

troll or...?

Tpbp

Kavanaugh is fucking weaponized

>shits on her for 2 years
>she now can get access to his tax returns

Trump is hiding something, and you know Walters will indeed force him to finally shown his returns.

Attached: Pop-eyes.png (700x664, 442K)

Based. At least trump has a decent scapegoat for breaking all of his promises now, he can just blame the house.

Pretty much this

He delivers

BINGO! And it's gonna be worse than that. Gor the next 2 year's we get to watch him make fun of that bag of bones Nancy. It's gonna be fucking hilarious man.

you do realize there would need to be grounds to subpoena such a thing, yes?

this is exactly correct. he can also use that to justify taking the executive actions he's been trying to use this whole time. having the cuckservative GOP anchor around his neck has been an impediment.

I don't think they could anyways. They only have the house by a small margin and Donald Trump still has the Senate. No matter what the Democrats try the Senate is just gonna tell them to fuck off. I don't know what they think they are gonna get out of all this.