New Mexico

Meanwhile, while the country is going to complete shit. I’m here in New Mexico, the most ignored state in the country, feeling relief that almost none of this shit will probably come to me

Attached: A783A9D0-3D5E-418F-A6EF-5AAC21B8716C.png (1200x800, 12K)

We have a gun grabber Governor now, what the fuck are you on about?

It’s over for our state. No matter who won we were done. We will absorb all of the migrants. I need to move to japan

or its already maximum shit
albuquerque alone damns the whole state with a whole plethora of problems

Attached: 1540769335255.jpg (480x360, 11K)

She Won’t do shit, all she will do is do What her owners tell her to do.

It looks like district 2 SNM is going to avoid cucking itself today at least.

there's a new mexico?

It doesn’t matter, the republicans are trash in this state. They did zero fighting and they deserve to lose after what Berry did to Albuquerque with his art program

At least you have the objectively best state flag of the nation.

Yea, look at a map

>Gov is now YASSSS SLAY QUWEEN SLAYYYYYYYYY
>More Mexicans killing Spanish culture and infesting stores with little wetback rats
>Califaggots coming in droves
>Downtown ABQ looking more like some shitty commieblock
>Santa Fe in general
You are delusional faggot

Attached: fup.jpg (675x1200, 115K)

Every single time =*(

NM is third world country status. What a fucking shithole. Cholos, homeless, drunk Indians, no opportunity. The locals have a lot of pride as well, like, get over yourselves shitheads. Your state fucking sucks. Chile and skies are great though.

I have been looking to move out to the mesa above Madrid just get me away from new England please I hate these fucking people.

Put the bong down- New Mexico is in a world of shit, and you're about to get a nice dose of new 'residents,' courtesy of central america.

There are nice areas in the state but the Mexicans and white Californians have ruined it. The thing that bugs me is so many nogs have moved in.

Guys, I’m in NORTHERN New Mexico. Almost fucking NOTHING happens here. And I am grateful

Also you guys are right, there are a lot of immigrants. They’re too many Texans here.

wow, other people from new mexico are on Jow Forums?

nm has always sucked, so can't get much worse. unless we don't stop the caravan.

but if you live away from everybody on some land and you just do your work and enjoy your privacy how can it suck?

Attached: nm.jpg (1020x644, 138K)

I live in the heights of Abq. Some of the neighborhoods have a very american dream feel to them. All whites, albeit an old population.

My best friend growing up was in the East Sandias, always thought it seemed like a nice lifestyle

This state is garbage and so is the one single large city.

Kek
Nice effort from that Gary Johnson in the land of enchantment.

i'm native new mexican but i live in texas now and i feel like this a lot. like we're all proud because we sat in the mountains and were shepards and fucked the natives? and then we got lucky and became american but we did the same thing as americans.

Do they have state income tax in NM?

was in Alberqurque 3 months ago and I shit you not some ~7 month pregnant ugly ass lady was stripping in the middle of the street. I know it's a city but god damn, I'm from a 70% black city and the worst I saw was some random stoners

yes

>Kek
Dude, I can guarantee you almost NO ONE wanted that guy to win.

I’m not disagreeing. ABQ is straight Garbo. But the more rural areas are the most isolated I’ve ever been from anything. It’s great.

wanna be cholo gang banger from da 505 tuning in. The problem isint that the problems will come to you its that your problems will spread to litteraly any other state.
Abq sucks but it has ENERGY man

yeah good thing you won't need to worry about deteriorating infrastructure when your snuff video features, produced by the cartel