Californa Governer Election

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-06-21-25-54.png (713x402, 42K)

Isn't that just awesome?

IT'S OVER. I REPEAT ITS FUCKING OVER

you'd think all of san francisco would have been for Cox

It was never going to be a race...?

so fucking gay

>thinking we can flip sanfran(sodom) and angeles(Gomorrah).

It's a travesty that Cox got the nomination over Travis Allen.
They'll die, drowning in needle-filled-feces before they admit they're wrong politically.

>19 percent
lol

Kek

Attached: 1541399100571.jpg (604x340, 17K)

They had MD showing Larry Hogan winning with only 2% of the vote reported. Now at 97% reported and it's obvious Hogan won.

It's not like they're just guessing randomly.

Attached: 2018-11-07 00_31_49.png (271x171, 6K)

This was our last shot.
And we're keeping the gas tax.

I'm out of here before the year ends. Good luck guys.

Will you actually move out of CA though? Or are you just a whiney liar like the liberals who cry and say they are moving out of the USA and never do?

I'm moving out by the end of this month. So yeah.

not to be an ass but did you really expect anything different? gonna have to nuke southern California before anything changes

come to south vegas or boulder city

You're out of your mind if you thought Cox had a chance.

I thought about Vegas about it's too hot for me.
I'm going to try to help turn Colorado red again.

upvoted

I thought it was two dems fighting eachother for it, lol

fuck your state

wtf why didn’t the bluest state in the union vote red????

Did you really have any doubts about this?

>19%

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 152K)

CARLOS

Good. We need more suffering for people to learn. Much more.

Did you see the “check” mark? If yes then newson just won. Are you special kind of stupid or something?

He got very close

For California it's ridiculous

You sound upset.

Does this mean California's finally going to get that stupid universal health care plan of theirs over the hump? It's kicked around the state senate for almost a decade and Newsom actually passed a health care system for San Francisco when he was mayor there.

The Senate was two Dems. Feinstein and an even more liberal cuck. Halariously the red parts of CA voted for the liberal one and SF and the other liberal hellscapes voted for Feinstein.

stay in your shithole don’t ruin the rest of the country

California is never going red again without first going through a holocaust. It won't happen. It is lost.

Heard him on the radio 2 days ago. He said it's gonna be easier to do health care for the state vs when he did it for San Francisco.

Oh well

Attached: 6pJ5e.jpg (1000x938, 255K)

California isn't actually part of the USA any more.

You're fucking retarded. You want right wing people from Jow Forums in your state.

this, face it faggots, political violence is going to be the only way to ever change anything in CA. Tell me another way and I'll support but you won't because you know Im right

>Thinking California, the most blue state in the Union, was going to ever go Red

They sold out to Shillary in 2016, the'll sink into the ocean soon

Attached: 1476230246237.jpg (387x411, 39K)

Cox was against the bullet train, so I voted against him.

Did you honestly expect the ultimate communist breeding ground to magically get disinfected and flip? Everyone knows nukes are the only solution to CA.

don't you mean feces filled needles?

You're right, but it's fun to try

One of the biggest problem CA faces today is that it's been hemorrhaging tax paying conservatives for 20 years. It used to be a great state, now it's an easy place to leave. Most of 'em are going to Texas and Arizona.

Take it as a moral victory, you at least got 42%.

Most of the blue counties are on the coast. Wonder if the GOP's stance on global warming is actually a political play...

17 SEATS BEHIND

DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>someone used the meme I posted forever ago
d-did I make it?

Attached: 36f28c9acb0c0d0be5d6f564ecf4eb64.png (514x523, 89K)

you can throw a needle into some feces and then step on it by mistake and get aids

Kek

appropriately rated. 8/10

yeah, its actually a few points above the 40% that is usual.

I mean, what did you honestly expect?
Newsom and Villar's votes combined completely smashed Cox and Allen's votes combined. There was no way for Cox to actually win the gubernatorial race. Which I guess is par for course for his past delves into Politics.

I fully expected Newsome to win from the outset. There was no reason for him not to win. I cast my vote and let my voice be heard, but I knew it was symbolic and ultimately it meant nothing. Welcome to California in 2019. Turn in your guns and give us all your money.

Dude... i know that feel

Attached: 666.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Yeah someone shedding a tear for what party the governor of California may be is a complete retard. Arnold was a super liberal "Republican" the seat of governor is probably one of the most corrupt in the country.

there's no way you're old enough to post on this site. back to rebbit and never come back

Our boy Arny did good.

Attached: sup.jpg (664x441, 82K)

i'll have you know I turned 18 exactly 2 minutes ago

Attached: 430a2981e6009038d58917b2276c6908.png (681x350, 129K)

This was totally expected.

So did all the liberal faggots just move from Maryland to virginia?

that looks like really good chocolate ice cream... where can i get some?

is that chocolate?

I'm glad I made your day user

Attached: 1477879085542_c.jpg (780x875, 83K)

The 'new normal'

Attached: Bear on Top.png (1630x1268, 327K)

I voted for Cox but he never had a chance. The sad thing is that Gavin didn't even campaign, he didn't even have a campaign statement on the sample ballot. California is so cucked anyone with a D next to their name will win.

>Cost of living in Commiefornia is about to skyrocket even higher
>Entire state will consist of hobos and liberal elites

Alright, where should I move to? I'm a lawfag so I'll have to take the bar exam there too.

>In before the bottom of the ocean

What about Young Kim?

>Alright, where should I move to? I'm a lawfag so I'll have to take the bar exam there too.
The moon.

Fair point.

Attached: 1511498647538.jpg (485x400, 27K)

Thanks, user, I really needed this

>I just hope it continues to spread proper expression of feelings
>as all reaction pictures should.
May the meme live on forever in any random person's hard-drive.

Attached: 1521131570408.png (233x295, 28K)

>The moon
This is tempting. Space Force JAG it is.

Fuck .. sad and true... I did my part and voted red.

Attached: e33d6d63089ad9de353724a84ae1cbf5.jpg (1052x1464, 265K)

>This is tempting. Space Force JAG it is.
If you can pass a Bar exam, asking on Jow Forums where to move to is a mistake.

happy birthday, user

fug

Travis Allen would've made it interesting

>i'll have you know I turned 18 exactly 2 minutes ago
Get the fuck out of here. If you didn't vote you have no place here. However, you have 2 years to make your next plans. Do you have a career destination in mind? Please say you have plans other than going to a liberal arts school for something to do.

Californians are simpletons.

retard
good on you moving out that shithole. spread red.

but the bullet train is a big dumb. its over budget and behind schedule. also they changed the destinations. its going to be just like that monorail episode of the simpsons

If you thought commiefornia with all its jews and spic infested coasts was going to be red you were sadly mistaken.
That said, California could unironically use a giant tsunami to drown its stupidity.
>HURR, DST IS FOR FARMERS BRUH WE DON'T NEED IT
All retards.

please tell me this is an ironic post

Attached: 1457061539046.jpg (762x785, 193K)

From the red Central Valley. We seriously need to split up this bloated shithole of a state. I can't stand chafing under the whims of the retarded masses in LA/SF.

I've lived in commiefornia all my life. I don't know if Florida, Georgia, Arizona or Texas would be better

we just need a civil war so warlords can takeover and purge the undesirables. then we can split into smaller states. I call Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties as the country of New Rhodesia.

Attached: 1376368_162232973984862_996498031_n.jpg (720x547, 106K)

>I've lived in commiefornia all my life. I don't know if Florida, Georgia, Arizona or Texas would be better
I know very little about you, but you seem to have a sense of humor about yourself. Your first joke about the bottom of the ocean clued me in. You don't get riled up about my moon joke, and even twisted it in a way that was hilarious. I think you need to find somewhere with midwestern values. Rule 62 works great in places with strong values.

can you make the port a sister city or something? we can be bros

Californian here. I'm tired of it all.
If this post gets digits, then the big one is coming soon. Let's divide this state with nature.

Attached: EQ.jpg (890x501, 146K)

yeah thats cool. just help me slot floppies. I'll even give you a complimentary pair of short shorts.

Attached: dad 2.jpg (225x228, 66K)

>And we're keeping the gas tax.
WHO in the FLYING FUCK votes FOR a gas tax? Shit like this show how FUCKING RIGGED this Hell hole of a State is.

You made it, user

>health care for the state
That's literary more then their entire current budget. It's a scam to off load all the State employees health care costs.

People in my family did because they believe what they read on the tin of the prop and believe that if they voted for it they would be deprived of roads. You severely overestimate the intelligence of the average anyone.

Get out of my Harddrive

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I voted for cox today. I knew this was gonna happen though...

Yeah in Texas diesel is 1.99 a gallon and regular gas is 1.50

welp, time to pack up and leave this shithole state once and for all. 2019 cant come soon enough.

Blame how it was worded on the ballot. It was shady as fuck how they worded it.

That coupled with the downright lies that their ad campaign was running. "This will defund ongoing projects." Yeah, okay buddy.

wicked. rhodie gear is A E S T H E T I C

funniest thing I've read today