Cope posters incorporated

Cope posting makes me chuckle. Pic related

Attached: D0E6560B-BFCF-4CB0-A821-24F665B7D948.jpg (1420x697, 922K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UU-5Nbf3-M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the house doesn't matter
>if you think hard about it, we actually won
>b-but only 99% of the votes are in!
>remember to not display your anger
Sad!

He's literally right nigger. Blue wave turned out to be a blue drip. Congrats, Dems have won themselves the ability to engage in legislative gridlock....and that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UU-5Nbf3-M0

Attached: Tapper.png (1135x654, 442K)

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

That user is actually correct. You didn't refute any of it because its true. Still cope posting, but true.

Attached: 1538023991452.jpg (793x448, 58K)

ez win ez life.

I can't wait for the democrats to be screaming when Trump just blames the democratic house for the wall not getting built.

You underperformed compared to polling and you know it. Tonight was trash for everyone. Would be like if there was a shooting at the Super Bowl.

Attached: 9D9408FE-D8A8-453A-AF98-D92BE8FBFE99.jpg (528x810, 142K)

Republicunts denying that the house matters while at the same time threads being posted for a push to get the house by giving them energy. What a bunch of larping faggots.

> cope poasting this hard in this thread

Attached: F8D6ED08-12C7-48B5-91E0-A200BB55F21C.png (975x1063, 1.7M)

>If I just keep spamming "cope" it'll change the fact that the "Blue Wave" was dead on arrival.

"No"

Attached: 1492888420625.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

> Obamacare is already gutted

1. Florida, which always comes down to +- .5% points just gave felons the right to vote, and there’s 1.4 MILLION of them that will now be able to vote in 2020. If 40% vote, that’s 5.6 million, and roughly 70% will vote Democrat, which will EASILY overcome the small deficits that we lose Florida by each time.

2. We took back much of the rust belt and can now undo the Rethug’s gerrymandering as well as restore voting rights there, meaning the key states that Trump needs to win (MI, PA, FL) will be ours again in 2020.

Fuck, you guys don’t realize the extent to which we won tonight because you’re so dumb. Good riddance repugs, we kicked your ass. Now we’ll hamstrung your racist president until 2020 and he’ll have no chance of winning re-election. Fuck yeah.

If you elect your enemies, they lose

>40% of 1.4 million is 5.6 million
>muh gerrymandering is literally magic
wew lad

Attached: 1520011019433.jpg (165x157, 4K)

I liked this one. Some real smart people here on Jow Forums

Attached: 154.png (767x152, 46K)

That's not at all what that post says, why can you people not comprehend simple statements?

Now THIS is a fair post to make fun of.

560,000 IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT RETARD

TRUMP WON FLORIDA BY 100,000 VOTES, WHERE WILL YOU COME UP WITH 400,000 VOTERS IN TWO YEARS? LMAOOO

womp womp @ your life

Normally when people summon him some species went extinct. Are you going extinct?

Attached: EDCope.jpg (465x600, 49K)

>tries taking the moral high-ground by calling president rascist
>literally bragging about having convicted felons on his team

Attached: 1465077305819.gif (640x480, 328K)

Expecting 40% of them to vote is silly.

>where will you get 400,000 voters

Florida population: ~21 million
Florida votes cast in 2016 election: ~10 million

= 11 million potential votes (minus a few million minors) to be gained.

There are plenty of ways to get those votes, you're retarded. Giving felons the vote is certainly not "a good thing", but anyone who implies that this guarantees FL goes blue is either lying or completely retarded.

He's right though.

Of course, if you democrats had any sense of strategy or long term thinking, well, you'd be republicans.

You won absolutely nothing. You now have the ability to gridlock congress to prevent legislation getting to Trumps desk. Big fucking deal, we had a dickless #nevertrump house who was gridlocking anyway, so nothing has changed except now the GOP can blame the house, where as before it looked bad to admit that 'we can't get shit done because those fuckers in the house are holding everything up'.

How can they not do the math?

god this needs to be a copypasta. so good. this is basically your average reddit progressive.

Attached: 1539883339163.jpg (700x888, 76K)

Okay, I'll cope-post based on what TRS big-brains said.

45 boomer cucks in the Republican party retired, and their seats were filled/challenged by naitonalist Trumpers.

One of the (R)s who lost in the House was a Jew.

Several of the Democrats who won are "moderates" who will still support most of Trump's policies, especially trade protectionism that helps native manufacturing/mining unions.

Also, Dems lost several Governor races they claimed were unbeatable; including fucking Vermont.

Trump can still pressure for the wall by putting it in an infrastructure bill, and the moderate Dems that don't support it risk losing re-election in 2020.

Attached: Trump vs. Warren 1024.jpg (749x733, 89K)

wait, was Vermont the one with the tranny candidate?

Attached: 1540502107924.png (432x649, 423K)

Yeah, the tranny lost by like 20% to a fucking cis white male.

LOL. NONVOTERS ARE LITERALLY AN IMPOSSIBLE EGG TO CRACK, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DECADES TO GET THEM TO VOTE, YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA GET THEM TO VOTE JUST RANDOMLY WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER GIVEN A FUCK BEFORE? LMAO

BTW, THAT 21 MILLION INCLUDES CHILDREN TOO YOU RETARD, SO YOU HALF TO GET LIKE HALF A MILLION EXTRA VOTES FROM A POOL OF LIKE 6-7 MILLION PEOPLE, AND THEY ALL HAVE TO VOTE REPUBLICAN

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FUCKING FINISHED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You’re so naive it hurts. I just moved from FL because I knew this would happen. Florida has turned into Jersey2.0 and it won’t go back to being red. This bill effectively made Florida into the triumvirate of corruption sitting next to NY and CA. Complete degeneracy

You do know that Florida's felons are not just niggers, but the majority of them are domestic abuse rednecks, right?

OH SO NOW WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT THE PEOPLE IN PRISON ARE WHITE AND NOT BLACK

WHAT ABOUT "MUH CRIME STATISTICS" YOU TARDS ALWAYS CITE

FACE IT, YOU'RE COPING HARD BECAUSE WE WON SO HARD TONIGHT LMAOOOOO

Holy fuck this board is retarded. My fucking eyes. You are so damn stupid, this country is fucked.

>no blue wave but look at this disillusioned poster
Agreed fellow poster, here have some gold

>My party can only survive with the votes of felons and illegal aliens

so is cope the new reactionary insult now? can't everyone just argue like normal people instead of throwing buzzwords around?

never, fuck you cuck

Here was another good one. This guy insisted that the stock market moving within its 30-day volatility somehow meant that the market had "priced in" a republican win.

This board is full of morons, I swear

Attached: muhzerohedge.png (1765x300, 135K)

>putting things in a nuanced historical context is cope-posting
Here's another cope. Because of republican gains in the senate Trump is going to have a much better cabinet because he'll actually be able to get people he couldn't get confirmed before confirmed.

The Democrat Party will implode once Pelosi, Biden, (((Schumer))), etc. finally die off; because then you'll be nothing but retarded niggers, fags, catladies, and Chinese spies with no unified goal besides "fuck white men".

You retards can't run a country. You'll just turn it into Mexico 2.0. More and more whites will flock to the Republicans because of your censorship and SJW bullshit, and we'll become de facto white nationalist.

Literally everything he said is correct. "MUH COPE" is not an argument, in fact it is itself a cope

haha holy shit

>"H-Heh! You're just coping! You lost! J-Just accept it!"

Attached: 1541442605145.jpg (750x726, 46K)

You don't know what larping mean do you?

Attached: 1538893428311.gif (474x379, 471K)

how many niggers do you think live in Florida?
the state is mostly whites and spics, regardless I wouldn't brag too much about being the party that gains from convicted murderers, rapists, and pedophiles being allowed to vote.
I'm sure that's not going to be used to attack democrats in 2020.

> t. Sir copes a lot

>No you're the faggot, kys.
>We owned the libs.
>It was strategic quantum dimensional backgammon to lose this positions.
>We've been winning so much we decided to lose a little too make it more challenging.
>3 Senate seats > the Democrats gerrymandering after 2020 census and having Trump's agenda obstructed for 2 years.
>muh dick moffukka

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30-00-27-51.png (2560x1440, 2.82M)

>WHERE WILL YOU COME UP WITH 400,000 VOTERS IN TWO YEARS?
somewhere in central america i reckon

It's just a shitpost. You reddit niggers are really glowing

>Dem admitting the vast majority of criminals are Democrats

>i dont know what shitposting is
fuck off to reddit newfag

OP's post is a copepost.

Attached: 1508043452968.png (754x680, 532K)

>Don’t worry guys we always get congress back trump was always a lame duck
>Lol look at this cope sure we lost the senate but we have the house by 1 seat!!

Pelosi, the alzheimers queen will ne speaker of the house lol, this couldn't have worked out better for Trump, he openly said many times he didn't want to do too much da,age to the dims in case they got rid of people like pelosi and waters, now he gets to enjoy the sight of the corpse of the democrats limping on, still drowning in denial and kidding themselves they're in great shape lol. The inevitable collapse and rebuilding process the dims so depserately need is postponed for another 2 years and the senate and federal/supreme courts continue to be soaked in republican red.

This is literally not true though, most of the people affected by this are nigs.
>inb4 hurrr it's Vox
Vox is absolutely propaganda, but their numbers are accurate even if the conclusions and viewpoints they try to push with those statistics are retarded.

Stop being retarded.

Attached: felons.png (755x737, 201K)

>In 2016, 105,668 crimes of domestic violence were reported to Florida law enforcement agencies resulting in 63,193 arrests.
>Vox
womp womp