YES, DEMS WILL WIN IN 2020 NOW!!!!!

WE DID IT BROS! These REPUGS don’t realize how bad they fucked up. SEVERAL key things happened tonight:

1. Florida, which always comes down to +- .5% points just gave felons the right to vote, and there’s 1.4 MILLION of them that will now be able to vote in 2020. If 40% vote, that’s 5.6 million, and roughly 70% will vote Democrat, which will EASILY overcome the small deficits that we lose Florida by each time.

2. We took back much of the rust belt and can now undo the Rethug’s gerrymandering as well as restore voting rights there, meaning the key states that Trump needs to win (MI, PA, FL) will be ours again in 2020.

Fuck, you guys don’t realize the extent to which we won tonight because you’re so dumb. Good riddance repugs, we kicked your ass. Now we’ll hamstrung your racist president until 2020 and he’ll have no chance of winning re-election. Fuck yeah.

Attached: 63980C5C-1373-449F-9DB1-CC7E8A6AC00C.jpg (1008x1024, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sas.upenn.edu/~marcmere/workingpapers/FelonNotification.pdf
snopes.com/fact-check/was-yee-arrested-for-gun-trafficking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*560,000, not 5.6 million

congrats, beta male. Go to sleep now.

Yes we all know felons and just nigs in general love going out and doing things like voting in elections.

TRUMP WON FLORIDA BY 115,000 VOTES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

1.4 MILLION FELONS GOT THE VOTE, NATIONALLY 60% OF PEOPLE VOTE IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, ASSUMING FELONS VOTE AT A LOWER RATE THAN THE GENERAL POPULATION IT STILL DOESN'T MATTER, THEY'RE ALL GONNA VOTE DEMOCRAT LMAOOOOOOOO YOU'RE FUCKING FINISHED

>Hurrrrrr yay convicted felons can vote
>Now they'll vote for the party with a strict gun control agenda since it will make people easier to FUCKING ROB.

And already you shine as a beacon of stupidity.

Fapping to this pic to celebrate

Attached: 123043189238394.png (240x240, 73K)

>implying black male felons vote EVER
count on 1-2% of those felons to vote.

usually bad at spotting the trannies, but I got this one for sure this time

if 90% of people in prison are Democrats, maybe it's high time we banned the Democrat Party.

Tranny

We aren't handing power back to you people.

I find this hard to believe.

Blue test for Texas. We're ready for 2020.

I could probably watch TYT again if Ana were this endowed

Fucking brilliant observation

>prisons will all vote Democrat
Lol you have no idea the mindset of people who come out “reformed” they mainly vote R
A lot of white supremicists come out of prison more so than niggers and that’s fact

Dude your an idiot the candidates democrats have to run against trump is laughable. It will be an easy election for trump reelection than beating Hillary

Only if the candidate is also black. This has been proven

who's the transfaggot?

Win in 2020, The Dems will not

Attached: 1481214017977.jpg (500x473, 40K)

Maybe but she's old and busted

We literally gave the scum of society the right to vote, ancestors of the entire world would turn in their graves

RUN THE NUMBERS RETARD

TRUMP WON FLORIDA (A KEY ELECTORAL COLLEGE STATE) BY 115K VOTES IN 2016, REPUBLICANS BARELY SQUEEZED BY TONIGHT AND WON

ADD 1.4 MILLION MORE VOTERS, ASSUME THEY VOTE AT OR LESS THAN THE SAME RATE THE GENERAL POPULATION DOES (60%, I ASSUME 40% IN THE OP) AND THAT THE VAST MAJORITY ARE DEMOCRAT VOTERS AND YOU REPUGS HAVE TO COME UP WITH LIKE 400,000 EXTRA VOTES IN TWO YEARS

DEMOGRAPHICS ARE LITERALLY EVERYTHING AND WE JUST KEKED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU RETARDS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you can expect like 2% of felon niggers to vote, but like 80% of felon Whites to vote

protip: felon Whites are literal Nazis
not your idea of Jow Forums Nazis
literal "kiss the curb, nigger" Nazis

LITERALLY JUST MAKING NUMBERS UP LMAOOOOO MOST PEOPLE IN PRISON ARE BLACK RETARD AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEIR VOTING RATES

I think I'd hate fuck her.

And make her scream that she's better than me while. I'm choking her

Attached: 1538303014656.jpg (1000x550, 350K)

Sir, I must object to your naziphobic stereotypes.

Prison population voting pattern expert here. I can confirm that convicted felons do not vote.

id fuck her (male) in the back hole

Doesn't this prop go through federal review before passing? I doubt they'll allow this to pass.

Why are you yelling?

i wish her tits were that bitch.

THERE'S A REASON THAT REPUBLICANS TRY AND PREVENT THESE PEOPLE FROM VOTING

HINT: IT'S NOT WHAT THIS RETARD SAID , REPUGS KNOW THAT FELONS DO NOT FUCKING VOTE FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY LMAO THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT AND IT'S GOING TO BE ENOUGH TO FLIP FLORIDA PERMANENTLY

FUCK WE WON SO HARD TONIGHT BROS

I swear to God, I will break your Nico Nico Niicaps when I find you.

>not only illegals voting illegally
>but now child rapers, and heroine dealers on (((our))) side.
you sow the wind and you will reap a whirl wind, friendo

>THERE'S A REASON THAT REPUBLICANS TRY AND PREVENT THESE PEOPLE FROM VOTING

Because people who take actions that are detrimental enough to society to be deemed a crime are not smart enough to make decisions about society, do not have society's best interests at heart or both?

Can you provide a source on that opinion in regards to felons mostly voting blue?

RETARD, STOP PLAYING DUMB

IF FELONS VOTED FOR REPUBLICANS REPUBLICANS WOULDN'T ACTIVELY TRY AND PREVENT THEM FROM VOTING

YOU'RE A RETARD THAT THINKS THE ACTUAL PARTIES CARE ABOUT THE GAY LITTLE SLOGANS THEY REPEAT, IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING AND KEEPING POWER FOR THE ACTUAL PARTY

DEMOCRATS LIKE FELONS BECAUSE FELONS VOTE FOR THEM, END OF FUCKING STORY MORON. REPUBLICANS ARE THE OPPOSITE.

If you genuinely believe that why aren't you and the rest of the country refreshing the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants from both sides of the aisle?

>there’s 1.4 MILLION of them that will now be able to vote in 2020. If 40% vote, that’s 5.6 million
hurr durr durr

Well Florida's red this year, but also who's the dude in OP's pic?

Only retards yell

Awww, isn't that cute. Itty bitty liberal tryin' to put on big boy pants.

Careful what you wish for cupcake.

>1
Why do you think felons will vote dem?
Is it a compadre type thing?
>2
>gerrymandering for the sake of ungerrymandering..
Yeah. That makes total sense.

Attached: D141F390-CFA8-498D-A4D9-05F2FFC910FA.gif (498x316, 1.09M)

>FELONS VOTE FOR THEM
black people never even get off parole lol. this only helps the aryan brotherhood vote.
show your flag because u know nothing about US prisons

I'm so happy you support my right to vote.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 21K)

Victory!!!
praise the Lord.

EAT SHIT DUMBASS REPUG

sas.upenn.edu/~marcmere/workingpapers/FelonNotification.pdf

EVERYBODY TOO LAZY LMAO

Attached: FELONVOTING.png (944x578, 84K)

>YES, DEMS WILL WIN IN 2020 NOW!!!!!
I hope so.
>digging your own graves and don't even realize it

Attached: 1539548113287.png (878x699, 286K)

Felons vote Trump you silly nigger. You think felons who aren't adjusted into society know how to vote?

Yup.

Anna Kasparian. She's presented as a female despite being an obvious tranny.

I doubt it.

Attached: 507A41CC00000578-0-image-m-10_1537485607871.jpg (634x738, 63K)

But candace owens said prison is full of natural conservatives

What's the point of prison if it doesn't atone for committed crimes.
Plus there are too many things which you can become a felon for.

If you think this was a win, you guys are severely delusional.

Is this the new shill tactic? Pretend you won when you did worse than the historical standard?
We still have the two most important branches needed to continue fucking you faggots up.
Enjoy the ride- you will watch this "win" mean nothing over the coming weeks.

Reddit spacing
>dem
checks out

Attached: thot1540481782657.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

this is bad. republicans only won the governor and senate by less than 100,000 votes

we are fucked in 2020. absolute retarded floridians fucked us

hey retard crunch the numbers. Not all felons are demoshits, only the niggers. so at best youll have a neutral split of 50/50. better pull another obama out of your ass like 08 or it wont matter

glad to know somebody saved my edit

Attached: Untitled.jpg (432x146, 26K)

it might even be Hillary again if we are lucky. the bitch has THAT much audacity. she doesnt know when to quit

2020 isn't a midterm you faggot, and Trump will be an incumbent President running for re-election, so you're not going to get any sort of historic boost and will more likely than not end up losing seats.

Yeah whatever dude just tell me who he is or link the original so I can backtrace that shit.

thats super racist

Keep thinking about delusional fantasies.

Why are you guys debating with this mong who's butthurt that the Dems done less this midterm than with their God Obama? Obama admin lost way more.

Felons voting won't matter, quite frankly I'm surprised it even passed.

This guy is trying to find any silver lining he can.

60% ARE DEMOCRATS, 9% REPUBLICANS LMAOOOO ALREADY GOT THE NUMBERS HERE

I conquer

Attached: A88D4137-DC97-471B-8D28-7561B94EA8E9.jpg (660x371, 208K)

Gross. How did I ever find her attractive. Guess they really can make any female look good with the right makeup, lighting, camera angle, etc.

you're wasting your energy trying to talk reason
just call him a beta bitch onions faggot and move on to the next thread

We let a criminal win today so we may as well allow them to vote.

Red already won in Florida so who cares just tell me who the dude in the OP pic is you idiot.

Anna Kasparian is a tranny presented to us as female. Don't be deceived.

You can judge a fool by how much he lives in a hypothetical future.

TYT tonight acted EXACTLY as i thought they would.

>Start out pumped "muh Blue Tsunami"
>Basically shit talks religion and conservatives
>lose Florida
>Keeps composure
>no not everyone is bad , they did vote for Trump last election
>"blue wave" not really a tsunami
>Ok things are goood sweating a little shit talking a lil
>No blue wave
>Ok blame Florida, all backwards etc
>Things still not going the way they like
>OK Florida is Racist, everyone is racist
>Still no real blue wave
>Ok lets yell raciys
>lets blame everyone yell and scream racists
>Ok remember play it cool dont make fools of our selves like 2016
>Try and joke and sweat like a filthy Turk
>Ana calm your Armenian genocided ass down, your making us look bad telling everyone how to vote and calling everyone you dont like racist.
>in comes black women
>Everything is racist

This sums up the TYT tonight

Attached: TyT Programming.png (635x953, 334K)

Figures.

Check this out. Save and spam him.

Attached: democrat_soi_shill.jpg (1046x290, 93K)

But gun safety laws make it harder for felons to get guns too. Why would they want that?

I don't get it, why do you applaud your destruction? Why be a leftist knowing that in the end you will be killed off? Why be a leftist when your ancestral lineage is at stake? You are ruining yourselves over a lustful fantasy of some uptopia in which you don't have to do anything in life and the government does it all for you. What happened to you? How can someone not question authority, their own government, the fuckin' establishment? How could live with being some pawn without a free will?

I became right winged because I was curious, I wanted to know the truth no matter the pain. After years of being here I cannot see the world the same. It sounds horrible but I now know my goal in life, my purpose.

Attached: 1540828192231.jpg (941x1280, 314K)

Kek. I can't watch TYT because Anna is too cute.

1.4e6*0.4 = 5.6e5, you fucking mong.

She is getting uglier and uglier everytime i see her lol, i Like Lauren Southern

Whites have conquered every race on earth accept for one. No, not the Jews, the Jews are nothing. We have yet to conquer ourselves user. We tread down a path of liberalism and altruism in a quest to explore our spirituality. The experiment is over and the results are clear. If we continue down this path, we will become extinct. One of the many detrimental effects of this experiment was the survival of those unfit to survive. Nature wants them dead, and they seek death for themselves and their own kind. This is a spiritual war. It is necessary

Attached: 1540855451087.png (1920x1280, 2.92M)

Leeland Yee, motherfucker?
Leeland Yee, MOTHERFUCKER!
Do the world a favor and step out of your comfort zone and actually read up on the topics you spout off about.
Here's an article from a source in your comfort zone.
snopes.com/fact-check/was-yee-arrested-for-gun-trafficking/

Uncle Leland of the Chinese Triads