Abrams will win Georgia. The remaining votes are in metro Atlanta, which is heavily liberal

Abrams will win Georgia. The remaining votes are in metro Atlanta, which is heavily liberal

Attached: 9854.png (633x283, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.wabe.org/
politico.com/election-results/2018/georgia/governor/
wsbtv.com/news/local/all-eyes-on-georgia-showdown-for-governor-could-come-down-to-the-wire/867473205
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/abrams-doesn-t-concede-says-georgia-governor-race-headed-runoff-n931561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is TED METZ under the !JEB! partyabout to snatch a 100% victory?

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: GA gov.jpg (624x270, 40K)

Cotton-pickin' good

oprah btfo

Attached: stacy.jpg (848x477, 71K)

nope, not going to happen.

Kemp's office says 91% in. You can't have better data than he has.
OP, Forsyth County is only partially in and is deep red. It's possible this goes to a runoff but Abrams isn't winning tonight and has zero chance in a runoff.

it's what CBS says, but honestly every agency covering it looks promising

It's 94% now. Kemp's lead has increased but likely that's because all of Forsyth has come in. The last 6% is from inner counties of metro Atlanta. Kemp won't lose tonight but he might also not win.

Man id love to be in that hotel with abrams idiots rn

fucking Clayton County was 87% blue, can't wait to leave, I've watched this county go to shit over the last few decades and it's been a god damn tragedy

What type of black is she? That fucking nose is terrible, did her mother just heavily drink while carrying her?

>Abrams will win
I don't see how.

Fuck, it's going to go to a recount. Even if he finished with 54%, they've set the stage, with all of the claims of election meddling, suppression, etc....

I dont see her winning tonight but a runoff is looking more and more likely

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-011446_Chrome.jpg (1436x1633, 246K)

Holy FUCK!

this is too close

Does anyone have a live map of Fulton to see which precincts are in?

CNN reporting it's all but over for Abrams and that shes pissed. said shes already filed suit to contest results

Nigger gonna nig.

if only. check this out from WABE. I'm surprised they haven't all put pills in their triple chai tai frapps and offed themselves after tonight.
elections.wabe.org/

politico.com/election-results/2018/georgia/governor/ seems to have stuff and things

literally how in the fuck does the Republican lieutenant governor option have a stronger lead over the Democrat l. gov. option, than Kemp has over Abrams? It makes no fucking sense, and makes me strongly suspect some shenanigans.

Supposedly they have a shit ton of mail in ballots to count. I would be surprised if kemp loses this one.

shes black and blacks came out in droves to vote for her this election. they probably ignored the rest of the ballot

Wouldn’t*

That's what I was wondering.

what’s going on in dougherty? can someone explain

I voted for that exact thing in my state. Voted for the Lt. Gov (said he wanted to prosecute illegal voters) but not the Gov (complete neocon RINO that wants to dump money into public education).

Perhaps its the reverse with Kemp and his Lt gov candidate is moderate and has broader appeal

There’s only 27k votes left to count in fulton

She’s such an ugly nigger who lost. What are the chances we see a run off?

WOMP

Attached: GA.jpg (575x100, 26K)

She literally just refused to concede

Doughtery is niggerville. No idea why NYT vote count hasn’t been updated.

Get ready to distribute for triggering.

Attached: abrams.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

>niggers can’t count

Fake Nooz. She purged millions of voters.

gwinette county was interesting this year. my understanding was it was 60% republican but so far a lot of dem results from what i’ve seen

63% of Dougherty precints in. Favoring Shrek heavily.

Doughtery is fairly small and there are a few Kemp friendly rural counties left.

God wannabe big brains like you are so fucking retarded. Notice how it's only whites that do this shit. You overthink things and outplay yourself and end up helping some fat nigger bitch get elected. Go to hell.

This.

This. She doesn't have the numbers. Even with fraud in Fulton, the fact the ape is relying on absentees shows they cant fabricate 140k votes. It's over. It is just being a nigger.

Attached: fo real do.jpg (640x360, 50K)

This. She has built herself up to have mah nigga cult of personality, she can't admit defeat. Also she beat Ted Cruz, ten fold, for ugliest candidate in US politics this year. But of course we can't be making jokes about an ugly black woman.

Why would I give a fuck who gets elected when my only two options are both white leftists?

Absolutely would have voted for Kemp if I lived in GA

How many niggers lined up near Morehouse and Spellman to vote?

That’s all she has left.

lol why aren't they releasing anymore vote numbers

Not enough. If magic gaynigger Gillum conceded, this thing has no chance. Typical Nigger Behavior.

Attached: dat berri dat juice.jpg (650x433, 35K)

I agree. Right now Kemp is ahead by approx 114k votes per NYT.

Fulton Fraud Factory

Attached: SHEEEIITTT.jpg (1400x788, 99K)

Kemp will post the rest of them as soon as he deletes the ones for Abrams

You guys have tinfoil hat conspiracies for everything but this doesn't phase you at all

Attached: kemp brought to you by kemp.jpg (1273x887, 138K)

No doubt she will drag this out until the end. They were preparing for this in the run up.

>99.5% counted
>not knowing how to into maths

wouldn't he have himself up by 999%, if any of that subtle satire of yours was true?

94% reporting and shes losing by more than 6% u think about that for a second bro

Yeah you're right, he should make himself win by an extremely obvious margin like some obviously rigged third world election

Votes · 99% reporting
50.9%
Brian Kemp
REP
48.2%
Stacey Abrams
DEM
0.9%
Ted Metz
LIB

Still waiting on one county.

WE WON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS OVER

HAIL KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: PRAISE KEK.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

updated

Attached: Capture.png (715x326, 12K)

I mean why not, if he's as corrupt as you all say he is, and he has complete, unilateral control over the regulations and outcome of the election?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
eat a dick oprah

Way too close for comfort.

Kemp was a shit candidate, no charisma, but I voted for him out of pure hate for Abrams.

gwinnett county is filled with wetbacks and various Asians.

Agreed. We need to make sure that the next candidate is actually someone who people can more comfortably stand behind. Abrams SHOULD have lost by at least 10% - 15%.

you're retarded if you think Brian Kemp has, at a state level, anything to do with counting the votes.

Or that the rats wouldn’t do the same if they held the SOS office

1) why can nobody spell gwinnett properly?
2) Gwinnett voted blue In 2016

Sheboon probably is crying and eating snack cakes.

>Abrams will win Georgia
there are only about 100K votes left to count
Even if Abrams gets 100% of the remaining vote he still loses

First time I laughed tonight. Goddamn that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too fucking close.

I'm out lads. No boon running shit here yet. Time for comfy.

Attached: too close.png (615x409, 348K)

But is it absolutely over? They're gonna demand a recount or something

100k bro...no run off.

They ain’t gonna get it, Georgia will be like Blakepanther central tomorrow and I hope the older people who are cleaning up the GOP headquarters tomorrow are safe.

Attached: itsover.jpg (734x444, 70K)

It's over.

Attached: 1486758606479.jpg (298x286, 40K)

underrated

remember when they said they civil rights act, and the 1965 immigration act would not change anything?

She’s claiming uncounted absentee ballots and other provisional ballots that would get him under 50%. Fox News should call it and end this nigger.

think kemp about to speak anyone have better link than this?

wsbtv.com/news/local/all-eyes-on-georgia-showdown-for-governor-could-come-down-to-the-wire/867473205

All reporting now

Attached: Capture.png (712x324, 12K)

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/abrams-doesn-t-concede-says-georgia-governor-race-headed-runoff-n931561
>"Georgia still has a decision to make," Abrams said. "If I wasn't your first choice, or if you didn't vote, you're going to have a chance to do a do-over."
Does she even have a leg to stand on? Kemp got over 50% of the vote

Attached: 1503260824733.png (680x680, 59K)

Concur. Absentee overwhelmingly go red in this state because of military. It's just being a nigger. We won.

Attached: 1536429530458.png (714x712, 788K)

yuss hes doing the winning speech

THANK YOU user

THANK YOU!

fb .com/pg/wsbtv/videos/
For live commentary/salt

Attached: 1528096357131.png (112x112, 33K)

So now all that's left is to see how hard the last bit of the House hits the Right.

The salt was crazy, there is no statistical way Abrams can win.

She is gonna beat her chest and act like a STRONG WOMAN.

Looks like she has some injun in her

Jewish syphilis nigger.

Attached: college n sheeiitt.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Seriously look at American Indian noses, she has a Navajo nose. I'm not familiar with Georgia wood niggers but I assume they're similar

This is shaping up to be a good story. This low IQ retard got completely beaten and is refusing to concede.

You Dems have a serious problem with not picking meritocratic candidates.

Attached: they be purgin n shit.png (747x710, 83K)

>deleting votes
>republicans
you mean Abrams wanted to delete 320k votes hacking the Georgia Voter Registration database to delete Republican voters

Attached: 1541466105792.jpg (640x718, 130K)