PUSH YOU RETARDS

10 seats behind... we can still take it.

Attached: Red_Wave.jpg (720x720, 220K)

Attached: red.jpg (275x183, 7K)

give it up man

Seems impossible. the rats have enough projected blue counties to take the house, and most are around 50% counted.

Attached: redwaveincoming.jpg (266x190, 11K)

It's not over yet.

Atta boy user!!!

It's over brother

The ride never ends. RED WAVE

KEK IS STILL HERE

>was 9 seats
>is 10 seats by the time this thread was made
>is probably much more by the time i post

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER

FLfag here, I'm not sure I have much more to give and still make it for $12 for ~$18hr OT. I just dunno. It's hard.

cringe wave

PRAISE KEK

ITS A RED WAVE HEED THE DIMENSIONAL HORIZON

You seriously expect us to pull off flips in California?

Go to bed.

>You seriously expect us to pull off flips in California?
Back flips motha fucka!

How sad

Alaska will go red, Nevada will go blue, the rest will stay as projected. Sadly.

Kek dems won. Blue wave 2018!

Attached: 2BBAAADC-8DC4-4592-8778-ABB34081D790.jpg (675x387, 115K)

Bruh, Dems took the house. It was expected. Be happy their margin is much lower than projected and that we actually gained seats in the Senate.

Overall it was a mixed outcome rather than the resounding defeat that one expects in the midterms for the presiding president's party.

For comparison, Obama lost 63 house seats to the Republicans and 6 senate seats.

Trump will lose maybe 30 house seats and stands to gain as many as 7 seats in the senate.

Take what you got and start planning for 2020.

it's not really that cut and dry but i mean they are doing better than they were

Bernie can still win, just sebd more d'nations!

Frankly I couldn't give a fuck if congress deadlocks. We are safe from their bullshit. BUT you know they are going to use this to launch 1000000 "investigations" and impeachment noise while CNN and MSNBC and NBC and CBS et. al act as a national echo chamber.

I just want them all to shut the fuck up.