Official Laugh at Eternal Boomer thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1017839092.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1541537831019.webm
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/10/01/beto-orourke-flagged-campaign-finance-violations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laugh now. He is gonna be FUCKING president you FUCKING racist Moron!!!!

>Spent $100 million on campaign

HEARTY KEK

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

where did it all go wrong?

Don't think so. The FEC has filed against him for breaking the rules with election funds (AGAIN).

Beto for prison 2019!

Beto concession speech:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1541537831019.webm

I'm so glad white Obama was stopped before he ever got started

LOL not a chance. He's a proven loser now.

Attached: 1541562285030.jpg (1536x1441, 306K)

he cute tho

It's beautiful

Attached: 86YEi8KgH.jpg (687x653, 86K)

Pretty based desu.

Lmfao

>won by 100 votes against a far leftist

>please clap

Attached: 1541484194596.png (944x1050, 286K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would vote for that.

more like:
>beat a guy who paid $100 million to get every kid and illegal in the state to vote for him

>The FEC has filed against him for breaking the rules with election funds
I'm gonna need some sauce on that.

he appears to have tremendous support on twitter. The guy's attained celebrity status. He's certainly got enough support for whatever he goes for next.

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa2.png (1500x1552, 609K)

He nearly won in a state that used to be solidly Republican though. Either Trump does something about Florida and Texas, or those are the last Republican victories in those states.

Attached: shake.png (1152x648, 55K)

He even said FUCK on live tv during his concession speech.

truly based.

>MUH BLUE WAVE
KEK

beto and apu btfo

Attached: beto2020.gif (480x364, 1.86M)

lol faggot, keep crying.

>skateboards over a What-a-burger while eating Shipley's donuts as Willie Nelson performs

I want to laugh...but if anything, this is our last stand. America will be blue by 2024 at the earliest,. Our country, given and brought to us by our white fathers, will soon be in the hands of ugly gooks, spics, chinks and goblinas. This will be our last victory, fellow white Americans. God bless you all.

Attached: white-loss-in-population-under-age-20.jpg (2000x1481, 2.18M)

Hows data minig going, Zach? You fucking nigger. go bacvk to playing your vidya and DJing.

And just think, capitalism demanded open borders and low wages... the very thing that made us ended up destroying us. The whites just kept voting republican even though it meant their doom.

Attached: maxresdefault (65).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/10/01/beto-orourke-flagged-campaign-finance-violations/

>redstate
found the boomer

Protip white loss of population does not necessary mean replacement. A lot of those backwoods areas are simply becoming uninhabited. This is good for poor white boys that should be getting off the grid and preparing for the collapse. Those boonies with aging white populations and declining property values should be a target for homesteading and prepping. That's the silver lining for your image. Give the forests of West Virginia a chance. Come home white man

Move to Moldova you shitbag. Good riddance.

Not joking; I'm tempted. Was thinking about Montana but your suggestion is much more inspiring

Attached: intro-1523455063.jpg (780x439, 45K)

Yeah, there is no winning. We can't have our perfect country because everyone wants their disgusting filthy fucking hands in our green beautiful lands. Wish we we could have been more radical back in the WW2 days, truly the tipping point I feel
Is it? I feel a bit better now. This election did prove one thing, these fucking rats will do anything and say anything to keep people's mind enclosed. There is no winning against the 24/7 computers and internet.
Wouldn't ever leave my parents here.

In the near future, there will be sightings of white people in the woods.

Attached: eyyGib.jpg (949x598, 44K)

Nope. Knew of his father and him when they were playing games on the city council. Typical corrupt dems.

God was from the desert, you absolute monkey.

C O P E

You are rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic

Attached: 02.jpg (1920x1080, 896K)