Stop caring about politics for 8 months

>stop caring about politics for 8 months
>literally every aspect of my life gets better

you guys should try it out

Attached: dvfvfdvfvffffffffffffffffffff.jpg (620x426, 45K)

yeah just let everyone else decide every aspect of your day to day existence

Well it really didn't matter at the end, did it

Basically you

Attached: 1541303773967.jpg (480x371, 45K)

hello rabbi

Lmao imagine thinking that politics has any kind of effect on my day to day existence.

Didn't notice a thing under Bush, didn't notice a thing under Obama, and I'm sure as hell not noticing anything different under Trump.

Following and reacting to every pit of news literally is the definition of letting others dictate every aspect of your day to day life. You're a slave to what lying pieces of shit are writing.

>my personal life is all that matters to me

don't care about politics either, yet I still voted for my candidate, not a burger though but I made a decision, voted for the guy, he won, and I moved on with life, yet you faggots go on and on about it, it's unhealthy as fuck.

>stop caring about politics for 8 months
>literally nothing changes
fuck off

i voted straight red today you imbecile. i give politics 20 minutes of my time every 2 years 1 day, other than that i dont give a shit

and people close to me

all of you are absolute retards. probably the kind of guys who run a boost mobile phone shop or food truck. fuck your stupid party life you retards.

same here, politics was giving me anxiety and depression and stepping away really helped. just figured i'd swing back by for election bantz

universal suffrage was a mistake

Stop projecting mate

>make 184963 threads about blue waves
>get proven wrong
>try to tell others to stop trying
See you in 2 years.

Attached: 23C80F32-471D-4FA6-9E1A-54B71EBA4C42.jpg (600x600, 87K)

funny you mention it, was planning on it until around June 2019. Thanks for the push over the edge.

Now that the election is over and Republicans are going to not do shit for 2y, I'm inclined to take you up on your offer. I'll give a fuck again just ahead of Nov. 2020.

Lol get a loada this faggot. Implying you wouldnt have just voted straight R regardless of how informed you were

What does spending 3-4 hours a day on Jow Forums, on YouTube, etc really do for you besides just make you feel more and more confident in your decision to wake up an hour early one November morning every 2 years and vote straight R (or D / 3rd party if you're inclined to such faggotry)?

>i think this way
>i react this way
>i am this way
>what can't you
This is npc propaganda. Not everyone's problems stem from being around political bullshit

ignorance is bliss, my dear cuck op

i researched all the candidates i was able to vote for and voted 5 dems and the rest republicans

>not taking the blackpill

Yet you are still here.
Mind blown

Thats why your life sucks.

Take my inner voice and my foreskin, jewish oberlords
Lol nah Christ killers fuck off
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I don't see it so nothing happens
Are you familiar with the idea that things happen that you can not see, you fucking child?

I dont do politics for myself. I do it for my people, now and after im gone.

>not wasting time reading about each candidate and becoming an “informed voter”
>stupid

Lmao. See if we vote we actually want to be smart about it and not just piss at whatever color we like better. But I have better things to do with my time then spend hours reading and researching a bucnch of faggots I don’t agree with or care about sorry.

Ok. And the guy in front of you and the guy behind you voted in a zig zag pattern up and down his ballot because they thought it was funny and were only there because some blue haired thot flirted with them and offered them free pizza courtesy of the dnc. And his vote counted just as much as yours did.