APOLOGIZE FOR THINKING WE'D GO BLUE FOR THE 100TH TIME

APOLOGIZE FOR THINKING WE'D GO BLUE FOR THE 100TH TIME.

Attached: 250px-Texas_in_United_States.svg.png (250x155, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who'd they elect for the house?

APOLOGIES FOR TRYING TO REFORM RETARDS

We can too close. Closer than the last time. How many fucking spics do we need to deport to end the democrat's growing buffer of peasant brown people scrambling for gibs? They outbreed us, if something isn't done NOW, we WILL go blue eventually.

Attached: 1467013964286.gif (316x385, 117K)

the big texas blackpill is that within a few decades the state will be solid blue and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it

Legitimately sorry.

t. Missouri

We'll always be red. Abbot beat lupa by like 20 points. Cruz is highly disliked and still won even though beto was seen as like the Bernie sanders of the left.

We'll never go blue.

treat them badly, no one wants to live in a place where they treat you bad

Just because we aren't NPCs doesn't mean we are retards.

Fuck, why am I even bothering? You're just going to route to default responses no matter what I say...

There's definitely an option. Problem is nobody has the stomach to actually do it.

theres basically nothing you can do to make the us worse than mexico though

lol you people had to fucking change beto votes to cruz votes and you still barely managed 3%

you're already blue, the swamp is just too deep

The democrats just need to wait a couple years for the demographcs to change. 2020 will probably be the last election where Texas is red.

sorry texas bro
i should have known better than to doubt you guys

look at your local elections fags
YOU ARE GOING BLUE.

>blaming the spics

IT IS THE CALIFORNIANS

That's what they said in 2016.

it really worries me, i dont want that we ruin texas, sadly Mexicans can create a little wealth unlike niggers so they cant be easily contained, you should make a new confederation so each state decides who enter

it is not the californians it's the fucking spics and the lame border wall. That river border of Texas is almost unsecurable. Californians are a drop in the spic river

Very possible

no fag it is the Californians moving to Texas get your shit together.

Shut it civic nationaists.

Someone post the demographic data on the Texas race.

>IT IS THE CALIFORNIANS

Fucking this. Austin went bluer than any spic county.

It's both. Texas is a big ripe fruit ready for plucking by the left. Unless some major, major happening happens, it's going to be drowned in a sea of economic coastal migrants, and low IQ brown cattle.

>there's definitely an option
>fuck establishment
>votes cruz
kys mutt

>muh race-based argument
White Californians are the ones voting blue. Stop trying to look for a reason to justify your blind racism.

That garbage is fake as hell

It's not just California. They're a big problem, yes, but I see an insane amount of New York license plates every day, living in the Houston metro area.

It’s always poor people that vote Dem. same thing in Texas. All the cities and the shit border counties vote blue.

San Antonio going blue wasn't the Californians user

We won't keep winning if we don't stop those worthless Comifornia fucks from moving here. Fuck back to you shithole by the sea. We're full!

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-223727_Chrome.jpg (719x711, 109K)

>muh civic nationalism

The entire border with Mexico is essentially a colony, where hordes of beaners live. White people don't live around there for precisely that reason. The entire border is blue. Hispanic populations in all the cities are vastly blue. It is absolutely race based and you need to stop deluding yourself otherwise.

I never understood Mexican Catholics voting blue. Gibs > Jesus?

That's were half of the califags live retard.

>Californians living anywhere but Travis county

Its fucking blue so obviously they live there.

Attached: nothing personnel kid.png (1200x800, 223K)

What the fuck are you talking about? They move to the big cities, not shit holes along the border.

Or it's filled with beaners, which is the very obvious and true reason.

>originally planned not to vote
>couldn't be fucked to get off my lazy ass
>found out today at 6pm my voting station was
>LITERALLY across the fucking street
>voted straight R when I realized I had no excuse
>mfw I saved Texas

Just doing my job boys, no need to thank me.

Attached: 1541114644621.jpg (711x273, 25K)

Don't underestimate the power of Texas to change history.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU

Attached: 1531547840725.jpg (905x766, 135K)

Mexican Catholics do weird shit user. You gotta remember they still do ancestor worship (Day of the dead) from their native american history, and Native Americans are huge gibsmedats. I talked to an Italian-american catholic about the Mexicans once, he was almost offended they were called Catholics since they worship the Mother more or at the same level as Jesus

It was too close. Enough Mexicans and Californians will be there within 20 years to flip it blue. Once we lose Texas we'll never get a Republican president again. Things need to change course fucking yesterday if we stand any chance.

based

Just stop nationality by birth and limit citzenship to high qualified jobs, is not that hard fags

Those counties are majority beaner, have been for most of the state's history.

ill do it

Attached: modernamerica.jpg (700x799, 159K)

>3% margin of victory
for being known as the most conservative state in the union that's awfully small

Look at exit polls data you tard, whites vote overwhelming to the rights and hispanics overwhelmingly to the left. you have no numbers to substantiate your claim that californians are turning texas blue

pic of me reading my salty facebook feed

Attached: MAGA hat.gif (268x320, 2.14M)

Apologize? Wew lad...your son is gay.

Yeah, he took a girl to the prom tonight, but he's gonna marry a man.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, Texas.

Attached: 1534184186500.jpg (640x426, 98K)