RIP Washington State

RIP Washington State

Nov 11, 1889 - Nov 6, 2018

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/gun-regulations-initiative-1639-takes-lead-in-washington-state/

Attached: RIP Washington.png (1200x896, 117K)

bump

bump-ump

I was planning on living here after my army shenanigans are over, too. Sad.

So disappointing, no one even read the Law

One by one each state will fall as spics and retarded libshits move in

You have my condolences

>Washington State
I think you mean New California. Enjoy the AIDS

Dear god ..what have the feinist niggers done!

It's official, pull it.

Attached: Building 7 Pulled.webm (1280x720, 856K)

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Attached: F3AEA753-29F5-4D3C-BBE0-CFC947ECA2FF.jpg (204x166, 14K)

They've began the long decay into commie-fornia and the UK

Feminist*

As someone living in the state who will be 21 in 3 months, this pretty disheartening, but not surprising.
Living in Clark County and being so close to Portland, I am in a cesspool of liberals.
Also, like mentioned in the article, this regulation was paid for by the millionaires residing in the blue northern area.
This will prob be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me and leads me to move more East, maybe Montana.

Eastern Oregon looks nice too, but is it a limited hangout of sorts?

Hey hey, Clark County here too. I can't fucking stand Portland. Montana would be a nice change of scenery. I hate the thought of abandoning this area, but the politics around here is making moving sound more reasonable after each election cycle. My final straw would be SB5050 and HB1134. If those ever become law here, I am absolutely going to abandon ship.

Oregon is pretty nice, pass through there pretty often for work, but it has the same little parasite as Washington, as in a little plop of liberals in one big city that seem to run the show.
There IS a little town called La Pine in central Oregon that my gf's family is from that is VERY remote. Went hunting with her dad while I was there and its pretty nice, so maybe there.

And unfortunately /ourguy/ Nathan Choi lost the Supreme Court election, making a court battle all the more difficult.

Nice! How long you been living here? Next year will mark my 14th here. As much as I love it here, despite how liberal some areas can be, I think if it came down to sentimentality for my home, or my 2nd amendment rights, I would have to go with the latter.

There is a county called Island?
Anyways, why not just get a lower 80% if you're worried about a 10 day wait?
How will they find your gun anyways?

Sadly true. He gave it a good run, but needs some pointers on muh 'optics'...

Lived in Clark all my life, but had a few years in Lewis County. Yea, Portland was sort of a containment zone for the liberal craziness for a while, but it's been infecting this area in a big way, and the writing seems to be on the wall that the politicians are going to try to really emulate the 'progressives' across the river before too long. Sad thing too.

30% is a lot better than I thought he'd get. And I thought his optics weren't too bad: his official statement was generic, and you had to actually visit his campaign website to understand his views. But next time he should probably hire that CPA he kept complaining about not having enough money to hire to ensure his election paperwork gets filled out on time.

who is this maoist

WTF is this class bullshit?

Dr. William luther pierce

Attached: 6EA4E831-C7B1-482D-9FF7-A41E8B7FC9C3.png (506x443, 151K)

True, seems like he might want/need some help the next time around - if he's up for it

I actually bought a GG2 earlier this year, so for me personally, the law won't affect me in a negative way. The only guns I have that I bought from a store are a couple of handguns.

The regressive policies being put in place are simply death by 1000 cuts. Restrictive gun laws are going to invite even more undesirables to this state, and it will be a Commiefornia style shithole before ya know it.

Yea its too bad, my gf and I even started looking for homes around Longview, it's part of Cowlitz County which seems to consistently vote red. But obviously since they are trying to pass these new laws statewide that plan is sunk.
She doesn't seem apposed to the idea of Montana per se, but like I said in a diff post her family is from central Oregon, so the ~3 hour drive it takes to visit them now would turn into a 13+ hour drive.

Beautifully written and true.

Shut the fuck up about la pine nigger....thats how hidden gems get destroyed...fucking retard...why don’t you tell everyone you come accross how cool the remote red towns are in portland so they can all go hunt or move out there ...kys

Attached: 5BCE2410-5AE7-4196-97F9-513505B8B82D.jpg (251x251, 13K)

I learned about him too late, or I unironically would have donated time and effort to it. As it was I shilled for him whenever I could, wherever I could, once I discovered he was WA's best chance of reform this election.

just because I saw this, I'm never going there to preserve it's mystery.

I live in Olympia. Countless liberals on Facebook have been buzzing about the bill, it's a game to them. The bill is a failed Californian inspired measure that was pushed by a few wealthy Seattle billionaires, redefining "semi-automatic rifle" to include weapons as innocuous as a ruger 10 .22, enforcing handgun style background checks onto hunting rifles at places as small as gun shows, burdening small businesses along with data security issues relating to medical records, etc.

Someone nuke us.

Ooooh I didn't realize it was a secret club to know about a town tons of people going to Bend have to pass through!
Do we have a secret handshake and pass codes?
Neck yourself fag

Central Oregon is beautiful country too, but unfortunately it's the cancer in the liberal enclaves that make these gems in the northwest tough to consider. Since she has family there, might make a lot more sense than Cowlitz.

Born in Seattle but left that town six years ago. All I hear from my boys back home that it has completely changed in that time. Why are they passing gun regulation? We've had like one ineffective shooting and our violent crime is relatively low.

Attached: 1541226243317.jpg (496x474, 54K)

I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still disappointed.

Hey bud im in Olympia too, over by the cap mall. Do you honestly think background check times on rifles is the biggest issue in the south sound? It won't have any effect on the shit storm that is this area now. All the initiatives this year were bullshit things that won't actually have a large effect on us at all. If anything its a good thing. The sooner we get to fucking rope everyone with blue hair and a septum piecing the better. I CC while walking my Cane Corso around the west side and tell every fucking street rat begging me for money to fuck off if they even dare come close to my dog which is rare. How is anything that was voted on today going to change that?
If you think the way to solve our major issues is voting, you are just as retarded as the other faggots in Olympia.

Too true, it's sad when I see people who've never been here just right it off as "not California" California, when it's really not when you get outta the cities. Though with how things are politically I won't be shilling this area as a great area for anyone right leaning.
And yea I thought about moving down there, but as pussy as this sounds I don't feel like having to drive almost an hour to get to a Wal Mart or like a ton of other stores.
Last I remembered they had like an Ace hardware, Shop Smart, and a Dollar Tree, which may be enough for some but not so much for me personally.

>libshits push for spics to invade
>as enough spics come in and start shitting out their mini-shits, libshits invade nearby states and leave the previous state for the spics to control
>rinse and repeat

I'm a Montana guy living in Seattle. Take it from me, Montana is a beautiful place and you should absolutely move there.

Does this bill make semiautomatic rifles illegal?

Pretty much everything here went the way I voted. What a great election for WA!

(OP) #

ffs user, look at Oregon. It's bullshit that cucks in Portland vote for this entire state.
How does a gender confused twat know shit about what the ranchers and farmers need.
>tfw I can't protect my herd b/c no one needs an AR15.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-224644_Chrome.jpg (1332x1164, 212K)

Left Seattle myself 4 years ago and hear the same thing. I am in upstate NY now and I starting to meet people leaving Wa for here off all places. Hopefully more come.

>Why are they passing gun regulation?
china owns all the politicians in WA and CA on top of tech being in bed with them

The only good thing that came out of the elections was I1631 getting blocked and AV19 repealing the tax

Oh, I agree completely. The voting blocs in our states are beyond fucked up, and the power is concentrated in the liberal enclaves.

I vote right along with them, and I live in a small town in the valley. I used to be a lolbertarian, but fuck all if you frogposting degenerates didn't make Kate fucking Brown look appealing. Jesus fucking Christ. How did your party manage to make her look appealing? That's a true feat in being fucking revolting. That 'not in Trump's party' is a clear, and required component of being an elected official? Knute would have potentially won in a different year. He just failed the ethics test when he didn't drop the R for an I.

Why should a rural person's vote hold more power than someone living in an urban area?

It shouldn't. I say that as a fucking rural person. It's just a refrain they use out here to whine when they're outvoted.

Good for you? This election aside our districting is fucked.
I'm pretty fucking moderate for Jow Forums but what can I say, I enjoy a good shit posting.
I'm butthurt we had a chance of a competent moderate gov, but we're stuck with fucking Kate Brown who has no plans for Ed, homeless, mental health, dropped the ball during the 17 fires, refused to use the guard to control riots...
Fuck dude, I'm a PDX native and the town has gone to literal shit. Between Hale and Brown it's unrecognizable. We've gone stupid progressive.

Attached: HRgRMOw.jpg (909x2048, 411K)

because urbanites are idiots who try to rely on other idiots.

Because the major cities shouldnt decide what happens in rural areas. City fags have no fucking clue what being not in a huge city is like. Look into why the electoral system was even started in the first place. Pick up a fucking book.

I fuckin swear, are we the only non cucked state outside of dixie and the great plains?

Its getting really sad in this nation when the people are literally voting to give up rights

Attached: Hoosier.png (406x555, 82K)

But rural states that represent way fewer voters than other states should get to decide the Senate? And most people who live in cities moved there from rural areas.

>But rural states that represent way fewer voters than other states should get to decide the Senate?
Yes user, the whole point of the senate is so that a less populated state has equal say with that of a highly populated state
read about the New Jersey plan

See, that's what was the problem. Knute actually had a shot otherwise. Kate is a rather weak candidate for a host of reasons. I keep pining for Tom McCall style republicans. The 'smart, not big' government types. I think they're extinct now. I think my other problem is I never much trucked with all the conspiracy theory shit, so a lot of what I see with the Trumpies makes me REEEE. Again. I got triggered hard enough by the violations of the emoluments clause alone to vote straight D. Alas, Knute was likely a casualty of that, because I know I am not the only one who sees 'TRUMP' next to every R now. Make NPC jokes if you want. For me it's an ethics test.

>be 18-20
>decide to move out and be on your own (or get kicked out)
>get job, rent apartment
>get robbed
>get to sit there with your dick in your hand because lmao no guns

I moved down to Cali for a job but I'm thinking of cutting out to the east coast as well. There's literally no cheap place to live on the west coast anymore unless you want to live in nowheresville.

Attached: 1520117336944.jpg (592x887, 125K)

>t. retarded faggot that has a high school history class understanding of the last 300yrs in the US

I know about all this. I just don't get the double standard. The system doesn't really represent anyone to complete satisfaction all the time. But I never see the rural areas refuse to keep getting subsidized by the urban ones. It cuts both ways.

seattle actually passed san fran for gays per capita in 2013

We aren't a complete democracy. No ones votes are supposed to be completely equal. We only vote for our states representative. Hence the whole representative republic thing and no being a democracy.

Why are you explaining this to me? This isn't my first rodeo. I'm not one kicking my feet and crying how unfair this election was. I simply pointed out the hypocrisy in this thread.

If the most populated states got the most power then politicians could just appeal strictly to that state and give fuck all about the smaller ones. It makes smaller states matter in the big picture or else they would simply be ignored.
What do you not understand about that?
It's literally just a way so New York and California don't control the entire nation.

Yeah, but how many piles of human feces does Seattle have steaming on the sidewalks compared to San Franshithole?

That looks like a controlled demo.

Wow what cuckold faggots

No shit, you obstinate jackass. Save your elementary school social studies spiel and maybe learn to read the fucking thread.

I have never agreed with anything more.

meh, fair enough.
Here's the thing brosef, Knute probably would have been a decent gov. Brown has been pretty bad and not just on right wing issues, just basic government.
Oregon is my home. I grew up here, went to college, served in the guard, lived and worked all over; and I want what's best for my state.
The best choice happened to be R. But the fact of the matter is: R or I, unless you've got D next to your name you'll be torn down by Multnomah county... People who don't care about a plan to address the mental health crisis or wildfire response plans, just the letter by the name.

Yeah this goes both ways but whatever. My guy lost so I'm butthurt.